Wednesday, September 2, 2020

RP: Gabriel Gold Hodgkin of "New Hanover for All" and Field Director for "Carolina Confederation" Asked Me Today to HELP ELECT Local Progressives!!! / Joe Condit -- on Behalf NAZI-Catholic Coach Lou Holtz -- ATTACKS ME AGAIN -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/gabriel-gold-hodgkin-of-new-hanover-for.html





If I had known Joe Condit was THIS HOT -- I would have offered him my MANLY SERVICES FOR FREE!!!






 -----Original Message-----


From: Joe Condit <joec@catholicspeakers.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Cc: ben@localvoicemedia.com <ben@localvoicemedia.com>; kevin.maurer@gmail.com <kevin.maurer@gmail.com>; wilmjourn@aol.com <wilmjourn@aol.com>; newsroom@wwaytv3.com <newsroom@wwaytv3.com>; breakingnews@newsobserver.com <breakingnews@newsobserver.com>; breakingnews@starnewsonline.com <breakingnews@starnewsonline.com>; mystory@velshi.com <mystory@velshi.com>; contactgov@nc.gov <contactgov@nc.gov>; contact@ncjustice.org <contact@ncjustice.org>; contact@gingrichproductions.com <contact@gingrichproductions.com>; contact@victory.donaldtrump.com <contact@victory.donaldtrump.com>; ari@msnbc.com <ari@msnbc.com>; rachel@msnbc.com <rachel@msnbc.com>; editorial@nytimes.com <editorial@nytimes.com>; scoops@huffingtonpost.com <scoops@huffingtonpost.com>; scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>; rapoole2000@yahoo.com <rapoole2000@yahoo.com>; dennisdixon44@gmail.com <dennisdixon44@gmail.com>


Sent: Wed, Sep 2, 2020 2:35 pm
Subject: Re: My response to Coach Lou Holtz and his Speaking Agency: Re: TRUTH!!!

Scott,

I will be sure to pray for you. Thank you for removing my email from your list, of which I did not sign up for.

You are in my prayers.

Joe Condit
CatholicSpeakers.com


>>> With LAUGHTER at the Devil and my mother's partner in bringing NAZISM to the US Government via "Christianity": Re: My response to Coach Lou Holtz and his Speaking Agency: Re: TRUTH!!!


Joe:












Stick it BACK UP YOUR GOD-HATING ASS, you NAZI/Catholic!!!





Dr. Lou Holtz Drops a Hitler ReferenceContinues to Make No Sense

By Tom Ziller   Oct 18, 2008, 10:40am EDT  



Scott

PS: I just got the FOURTH unsolicited email from CatholicSpeakers.com (joec@catholicspeakers.com) -- so since YOU continue to send me emails I don't want -- I'm putting you PERMANENTLY on my email list!!!


John Boehner SPLITS with Coach Lou Holtz and Says There are MANY NAZIS in Congress -- Holtz and Boehner SHUT DOWN the US Government in 2013, and Then RE-OPENED It after My MOTHER Gave Them Pope Francis's COMMAND to Do So










>>> EMAILED LETTER TO GABRIEL GOLD HODGKIN AND "NEW HANOVER FOR ALL":


For Gabriel Gold Hodgkin -- please forward to him -- and this will ALSO be posted on my blog that has gotten over 1.8 million hits so for:


To newhanover@carolinafederation.org newhanover@carolinafederation.org

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Bcc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com


September 2, 2020


Hi Gabe,

Thanks for texting me earlier today, asking if I would help elect local Progressives. I responded, "Yes. Email me," and sent you my email address. Having heard nothing from you since then -- and knowing I DON'T GET many emails and even phone calls, due to CIA, Russian, or other hacking, I decided to email YOU.

Perhaps you are aware of my Political Blog, that is ESPECIALLY POPULAR among the people working in New Hanover County Courthouse -- or that I sent not just Sen. Ed Markey ALL THE CONSIDERABLE DIRT I have on Joe Kennedy III -- copying the Boston Globe, and several other major Massachusetts newspapers, including the Harvard Crimson, from your alma mater -- and even President Lawrence Bacow, whom I'd written more than once, because I can PROVE that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, with the Republican Party and corrupted elements of the FBI, CIA (and even my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, etc.), MURDERED my boss, Tennessee Williams, and STOLE his estate then worth $10,000,000.00, but NOW worth at least $ 2/3 BILLION, from Harvard: 



This happened EXACTLY like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee they would do to him at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982. Here is my account of that party -- WITHOUT the Politics:



Because Kenan Charities give Harvard so many millions per year, neither Dr. Bacow -- nor his predecessor, Drew Giplin Faust whom I contacted about eight years ago -- was interested in ROCKING THE KENAN MONEY BOAT!!!

You MIGHT know that Jonathan Reiner, who has his own Emmys now, cousin to Rob Reiner (whom I've recently worked with in Politics), made me an "Honorary Jew" in early 2010 -- after I FIRST BLOGGED that top Jews in business in Atlanta FIRST told me my parents were literally America's TOP CATHOLIC NAZIS, and soon, Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- my best friend then -- had to get me to most of five years in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- and THERE I was held hostage five times in 2010 by CIA/Hillary Clinton's US State Department/Exxon-Mobil, Episcopal Church Drug Mafia, including by two of El Chapo Guzman's sons, and another time by "Fernando Merino", son of the CIA's TOP Exporter of Cocaine from Colombia to the USA, at his Mexican Godfather's ranch that had barracks full of machine-gun toting Drug Mafia in armored vehicles. Fernando even got me to sign a contract to work for the CIA for LIFE, which I IGNORED:



I'm so smart and CAGEY, that every one of the five times, I simply put my captors at ease, and DROVE OFF!!! And I'm 6' 11" tall, so hard to be INVISIBLE.


>>> ADDED LATER: Only there -- and when El Chapo's two sons held me in "Toros's CRACK-HOUSE", as it was called -- and I had to use a can of Fix-a-Flat -- to inflate my rear driver's-side flat tire -- before I could drive away -- it was VERY NERVE-WRACKING!!!!

But, the other three had entirely different escape strategies. One, I scared them with my loud "crazy" screaming -- NOT out of place in Mexican neighborhoods -- and got out post haste -- where the Canadian female held me hostage, but LOVED my Kenan genealogy books, and found that blood-Kenans, with different surnames -- one headed the American Psychiatric Association and the other was in charge of collating all the studies and then their Board deciding to REMOVE Homosexuality from the DSM -- in 1973.

The bitch stole my cat Stella ("Stella for star!!!"), after "Fernando Merino" had earlier MURDERED my cat Francine Fishpaw (John Waters, Polyester). to TERRIFY ME at the ranch.

And at one other -- who spoke at length on the phone with my mother, many times about how to keep me in place -- and ALSO owned all the "Obama-Haters 2010.com" addresses, that CNN claimed NO ONE could figure out who OWNED THEM -- I saw this on TV SEVERAL TIMES!!!

Well, I just googled (back long before I got good at internet searching) -- and UP POPPED my CAPTOR -- Rogue US Special Forces Agent Benjamin Shields!!! 

This requires MORE -- because ROTTING HUMAN FLESH was under the stone cairns in the front yard -- it was next-door to a Police Station, and they were part of it. 


I got the REAL Police Chief of Puerto Vallarta to come out and help me escape with my goods. HE was so afraid we'd all be killed, that it was the FASTEST I ever packed up and got out.



This is the apartment house -- after it had later been abandoned for a year.


See the report I got from "Whois Lookup" -- just past halfway down here:




Now, before I go further, I must tell you that I have had to SWALLOW REALITY, and I will VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC, even though Joe Biden is heavy into Drug Trafficking with the Pelosi/Clinton/Obama wing of the the Party. They all work for the Bush Family, which has been partnered with my Kenan Family for GENERATIONS now, running Worldwide Hard Drugs with the Bush-controlled CIA and the Kenan Controlled Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, etc.

My last date was with a Bush cousin, who found ME here, and traveled to meet with me. We spent the night in his hotel on Carolina Beach behind the Lazy Pirate, discussing how our families run these things together ALL NIGHT LONG.

And here in North Carolina, your org has endorsed:

STATEWIDE ENDORSEMENTS

State Supreme Court
Cheri Beasley

United States Senate
Cal Cunningham

Governor
Roy Cooper

Lt. Governor
Yvonne Lewis Holley

Labor Commissioner
Jessica Holmes

Agriculture Commissioner
Jenna Wadsworth

State Superintendent of Public Instruction
Jen Mangrum

NEW HANOVER FOR ALL

County Commissioner
Jonathan Barfield
Leslie Cohen
Kyle Horton

NC House
Deb Butler (District 18)
Marcia Morgan (District 19)

NC Senate
Harper Peterson (District 9)


I have met EVERYONE your org has endorsed in New Hanover County, and of them can prove that Jonathan Barfield and Deb Butler are HUGE in Drug Trafficking -- or protecting it -- as is Gov. Roy Cooper (per his top-paid Campaign Worker, in his 2016 Gubernatorial Campaign in Wilmington, who then lived next-door to me downtown, Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose, who with her husband Steven Rose, told me at that time that Cooper is HUGE in Drug Trafficking -- as were the Roses, Drug Trash waking me at all hours of the night at their door right beneath my bedroom window -- but at least Cooper is not an ABJECT RACIST: 





"Madison Holland" is currently the Third Vice Chair of New Hanover County Democrats -- so Democrats have nearly as much to clean up as Republicans!!!

But NOT right now. As I said, I'm voting for ALL OF THE DEMOCRATS.

I see you Headed Bernie Sanders' Campaign, recently, in Illinois. Bernie is the ONLY Presidential Candidate whom I supported WHOLE-HEARTEDLY in both 2016 and 2020. 

And I must say that while I DO rail against Christians, especially, I have NO PROBLEM with those who understand he was a JEWISH REFORMER and PROPHET OF LOVE -- and follow his guidelines on how to live -- similar to those of the Buddha. I come from devout Roman Catholic, but rejected the Pagan Idol Jesus early in college, and since then became a Practitioner of Science of Mind (Metaphysics or Spiritual Psychology), and have a FIRM FAITH in Universal Mind (God, if you prefer), the self-existent Singularity and Seat of Fact, Science, and Logic -- powered by Infinite Love -- that by Self-Contemplation (Power of The Word), created the ENTIRE UNIVERSE out of ITSELF -- or GOD STUFF!!!

It is a self-contained PERFECT SYSTEM that rewards the Just and Loving, and punishes the Fearful and Hating (eventually, anyway).

We, CANNOT crack down on Drug Trafficking now -- Trump and the Christian Republicans (with help of plenty of Democrats), have SCREWED UP this Country and the World so badly, that people HAVE TO HAVE DRUGS just to stay half-way sane. Of course it also drives them to STUPIDITY, but Marijuana, at least, is medicinal.

Now, the help I can be is mostly in providing OPPOSITION RESEARCH. I have Complex PTSD, so might go off if I were making calls for candidates or similar. Also, in a week, I will have Colon Surgery, and be out of commission for ANYTHING for at least three days, and stuck in the hospital for up to three weeks, but hopefully less than a week. They won't know how intrusive the surgery until they get in. But I will be blogging from the Hospital, like I have done before, and I even blogged from New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital nearly two years ago, when Deb Butler and her admitted Drug Trafficking Partner, Republican Jonathan Deputy, committed me on LIES -- because I REFUSED to stop blogging about their DRUG CRIMES, and they could NOT charge me with LIBEL for blogging the truth, so committed me -- LOL!!! 

What is important to know about his posting, is that I finally realized that Harper Peterson is NOT involved in Drug Trafficking with Deb Butler or District Court Judge James H. Faison III: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/deb-butler-elected-minority-whip-in.html




I was ALSO very impressed with your colleague Ashley Daniels, and that so many of your people are WELL VERSED in REAL RELIGIOUS/SPIRITUAL TRAINING. I've had five college-level courses in the Bible and Comparative Religions, so can discuss Theology with anyone -- although I've found that Christians only read the parts of the Bible that support their opinions -- why Christians LOVE DONALD TRUMP -- and JOE BIDEN!!!

I think I will stop for now -- you have plenty to look over and consider. This email will be posted on my blog -- with my SHREDDING of Coach Lou Holtz who lived across Larwell Drive in Columbus, Ohio from us in 1968 and '69 -- and his Agent, Joe Condit: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/gabriel-gold-hodgkin-of-new-hanover-for.html


I wish you and your org the VERY BEST and trust I will be able to help you in SUPPORT of all of your other candidates!!!

Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan

(and I KNOW you already have my phone number)








Saint Jacqueline (Bouvier) Kennedy Onassis



.

No comments: