Friday, September 4, 2020

RP: I Smell SOMETHING -- What on EARTH Could It BE??? / Scott Kenan's DESTRUCTION of Carolina Federation (sic)/New Hanover for All:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/i-smell-something-what-on-earth-could.html



From Port City Daily's report on Donald Trump's visit to Wilmington, NC yesterday -- which has TONS of GREAT PHOTOSMANY of which are hysterically funnyhttps://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2020/09/03/photos-and-analysis-trump-visits-wilmington-double-voting-supporters-and-protestors/


The Wilmington Star News, headed by Christian White Supremacist and Hard-Drug Trafficker Pam Sander -- in Partnership with Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, D.A. Benjamin R. David, NC State Representative Deb Butler, and Sheriff Ed McMahon -- ALL DEMOCRATS -- and their Christian Churches gave a very FLATTERING PORTRAIT of Trump -- while Trump's HATRED OF OUR MILITARY was BREAKING IN HONEST PRESS!!!








DRUG PROFITS LOVING Wilmington Star News not ONLY has NOT reset itself so I can access ANY of their stories -- they allow FIVE free reads per month -- as promised here: 



Pam Sander of Gannett Publications' Drug Distribution Networks is the ONLY person who has WON my Christian University of North Texas award FIVE TIMES!!!





Today's emailed list of TOP STORIES from the Star News had only FOUR (while Port City Daily had TONS of important news stories), and Pam chose to GLORIFY the arrests of a very few PROTESTERS AGAINST TRUMP, most TELLING was her running a story of a DRUG DRAMA coming to film season two in Wilmington: 



How APPROPRIATEno???



Now, before I get to the MEAT of things, I keep forgetting to mention that I DID get my application for Charity Care of the New Hanover Regional Medical Center completed and emailed to them Tuesday evening -- and have not yet heard back from them. 


Also, when I spoke to Mom yesterday, and she ADMITTED she is NO LONGER A REPUBLICAN -- or at least not one supporting Donald Trump -- I told her we are LUCKY, because we still have our hole WHOLE family INTACT.



However, that is NOT EXACTLY TRUE



Julia D. Triggs, MD


My brother Mike, who my Psychiatrist at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, Julia Triggs, MD -- the time Republican Jonathan Deputy and Democrat NC State Representative Deb Butler committed me because I REFUSED to stop blogging about their HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING that even caused Deb Butler's wife Anni Parra to DIE OF AN OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018 -- spoke at LENGTH with both my mother and Mike, and Dr. Triggs told ME, that I should NEVER listen to my mother who is a BITTER OLD WOMAN nursing her ANCIENT GRUDGES, and that she had caught Mike in SEVERAL LIES and I should NEVER TRUST HIM.





Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan (at her UNC Chapel Hill graduation a few years ago), Michael William Kenan, and Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan



Today, Mike works for a consortium of many Oil Refineries that is owned by the Bush and Cheney Families, and even travels to American Petroleum Institute meetings for them -- he is SO HIGH and WELL PAID. 

Mike has REFUSED to help my mother and my sisters Jane and Julie -- who together have FAR LESS MONEY than Mike has, himself -- in the mere $83.00/week that the others send to help me -- DESPITE EVERY ONE OF THEM lying to Law Enforcement and even JUDGES, claiming I am BIPOLAR, which gave D.A. Benjamin R. David the excuse to CONVICT ME of Cyberstalking Wilmington Lawyer David Nash -- because I BLOGGED ABOUT all the Hard Drug Trafficking I'd witnessed in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar in early 2011.



Chief Public Defender (and Republican and devout Roman Catholic), Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben David to ERASE that and other convictions he had gotten ILLEGALLY.


Well, Mike is TIGHT, also, with Gail's brother, retired Navy Commander Jim Godley -- who with his WIFE are TOP TRUMP SUPPORTERS, and I have to ASSUME are MIKE'S TOP ALLIES:




Cdr. Jim Godley and his NEW wife, Darlene, live in Colorado, a short drive from my nephew Connor's apartment:


My Letter to Cdr. James Iredell Godley -- and North Carolina people know the father/son team he was descended from -- earliest NC PATRIOTS!!!

-- which he REFUSED TO ANSWER:



Anyway, when I was LATER committed to the Behavioral Health Hospital by Dr. Frederick Opper -- while I was under anesthesia for a colonoscopy and because Christian White Bitches in his office were ANGRY WITH ME for telling them their Christian Churches run HARD DRUGS, I was in and out in less than 48 hours, and the two top Psychiatrists then, Drs. Douglas Waldrep and Hans Stelmach, said I was the HAPPIEST person they had met in ages, and could not IMAGINE how I had gotten committed.

While there, confident I would get out within three days (usually the SHORTEST time one can get committed for), I'd told the switchboard and hospital that NO ONE -- especially not any of my family -- were to know I was there.

Early on day two, my brother Mike called me there, and when I asked him HOW he got through since I had FORBIDDEN incoming calls or confirmation that I even was there, he said in a very forceful voice -- just like MAFIA use, "I have my ways!!!"

So, when I spoke with Mom yesterday, and knowing that of her four children we all stay in frequent touch -- except Mike, who rarely calls Mom, and often bitches her out -- I told Mom that only MIKE is IN THE MAFIA, and how he had gotten through that day to me in the hospital.


Mom gave a sigh (and no words), in a way that CONFIRMED THAT MOM KNOWS THIS!!!




Gabriel Gold Hodgkin of Carolina Federation/New Hanover for All from here: https://carolinafederation.org/staff/




John H. Davis of Carolina Federation from here: https://johnhdavis.com/about/


>>> Why I cannot help your org in the way you want me to:


To gabe@carolinafederation.org gabe@carolinafederation.org, jd@inundationrecords.com jd@inundationrecords.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com


Hi Gabe,

Once again, you have not found me worth responding to in a timely manner -- something I do not take at all personally, because I know you have subjugated your principles and ethics to be a cog in a system to elect MOSTLY good politicians in North Carolina, but since everyone, almost, on staff is STEEPED in one religion or another, your org has also endorsed some of the BIGGEST Drug Traffickers in NC, and I can't help think it is because it is the Christian Churches who profit so much from Drug Sales and Addictions, and Wilmington, NC is the CENTER of Satanic/Christian Hard-Drug Trafficking (and also has the fifth highest alcohol per capital consumption of any city in the USA -- FAR the highest consumption in NC).

Remember: My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias in Wilmington and Atlanta, GA under direct order of Pope John Paul II and direct help of Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I knew well -- but I seriously doubt you even bothered to read the email I sent you. It is posted here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/gabriel-gold-hodgkin-of-new-hanover-for.html and although not even up for 48 hours, it has shot to the most hit posting of the last week -- with the EXCEPTION of this one, which is REALLY GETTING HITS ever since I first posted it nearly a month ago: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/obamas-former-lover-reggie-love-just.html

After this weekend when the fall campaigns go full force (and after I heal from Colon Surgery next Wednesday enough to blog), I will likely be going after the opponents of even your most corrupted endorsees. I WILL vote for all whom you've endorsed who are on my ballot, so that is where we agree the most. Republicans are worse than the worst Democrat. 

I just can't get over how corrupt your org must be to endorse Jonathan Barfield who sold out our Hospital and is associated with one of the biggest Drug Trafficking Christian Churches in the area, when the other two you endorse in that race, Leslie Cohen and Kyle Horton, are TRUE Progressives and there are only TWO openings, so why did you endorse the Drug/Trafficker and Hospital Killer???

I will be blogging about all of this and I will keep you on my email list as I hope to stay on yours. If you want off, just email me asking and I'll take you right off -- just like I took Coach Lou Holtz's people off a couple of days ago. Holtz with my mother, worked hardest to turn the USA NAZI by help of the Roman Catholic Popes -- but then I don't know that you know anyone of significance other than Bernie Sanders.

Because one of your sponsoring members, John Davis, shows that like me, he is a blogger -- and I've gotten over 1.8 million hits to my blog so far -- perhaps he will understand me better, so I'm sending to him as well.

All best,

Scott D. Kenan


PS: You would be better served to post a photo of yourself that does not look like an adolescent "flower child". I'm 69, so LIVED through those days.


>>> For all Sponsoring Organizations of Carolina Federation/New Hanover for All -- I sent to Cesar Leyva via Secured Server and did not know how to contact Hashim Benford:


To brigid@downhomenc.org brigid@downhomenc.org, khalilah@nclcv.org khalilah@nclcv.org, magan@bullcityschools.org magan@bullcityschools.org, jd@inundationrecords.com jd@inundationrecords.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, eredenbaugh1@gmail.com eredenbaugh1@gmail.com


Just published on my blog that has received over 1.8 million hits so far (with a shout-out to my friend Elizabeth Redenbaugh-- winner of the 2011 Profile in Courage Award -- who works with one of you all, now)



I will SHORTLY email it to my List of 150 Political Contacts:



















.

No comments: