Tuesday, September 15, 2020

RP: It's ONLY the Opioid That Keeps Me from ANIMATING Like Chris Evans -- What is YOUR Excuse???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/its-only-opioid-that-keeps-me-from.html








OK, my computer has now THREE TIMES LOST the full page of this posting that I've written THREE TIMES, and I'm NO LONGER willing to FIGHT THE CHRISTIAN CIA or VLADIMIR PUTIN, or whoever is behind all of the HARASSMENT OF ME. 

And my sister Julie, who knows FULL WELL that in concert with my Roman Catholic mother, my father, and my other sister Jane -- in early 2010 -- with Patrick Lee Stansbury and his Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- who distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- tried to commit me on LIES five times in one month, but Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, got me to Political Exile in Mexico -- saving my LIFE!!!

So Julie with these OTHER CHRISTIANS not only tried to KILL ME, but caused me to lose my nearly paid off four-bedroom house and my Art Collection, and much more.





Closer to the truth.





I've seen some evidence that Democratic NC State Senator Harper Peterson is a DRUNK and as CORRUPTED as can be -- but while I first began seeing this BEFORE I was sedated, I'm not sure I trust my mind. 

Check out if you think he's just TIRED or if he's DRUNK, here:




And my OLD NEMESIS is likely to become ONE RICH CHRISTIAN BITCH after she and her Good Shepherd Center HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS and FUNDS-EMBEZZLERS get all this MONEY shoveled to them by OTHER CORRUPTED AGENCIES:


Katrina KnightExecutive Director of the Good Shepherd Center


When Katrina took me to COURT just over a year ago -- trying to SHUT THIS BLOG UP about all of her crimes -- Judge Richard Russell Davis said she had to sue me for LIBEL, SLANDER, or similar if I was LYING -- but she KNEW IT WAS THE TRUTHso I agreed not to contact her for a year so she could COOL HER ASS OFF (or was it her pussy???) 


Here is HOW I confronted Ms. Knight -- the Letter I sent her since I don't talk behind anyone's back -- 



Katrina IMMEDIATELY SUED ME -- and then Judge Davis LAUGHED HER OUT OF COURT. 





Jennifer McCracken, who CONNECTED the New Hanover County Sheriff's Department and Sheriff Ed McMahon to the CIA DRUG MAFIA of Puerto Vallarta


Jenny McCracken sued to stop me from blogging HER CRIMES only a WEEK LATER -- she INSPIRED by Katrina Knight's actions.
 



Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther


But REPUBLICAN Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther laughed Jennifer McCracken RIGHT OUT OF COURT!!!





And of course there is also THIS:















.

No comments: