Monday, September 7, 2020

RP: Kevin McCarthy to Trump: "We're SCREWED!!!" / Scott Kenan Writes Kevin McCarthy -- VERIFYING THAT:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/kevin-mccarthy-to-trump-were-screwed.html







Violet Venable descends from Heaven to SCREW CHRISTIAN Republican/Democratic WHITE SUPREMACISTS and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS.






Joe Biden and the "Clinton Democrats" will suffer TWICE AS MUCH -- because they LIED SO MUCH BETTER than the Republicans -- but not until AFTER this fall's Election.


But TODAY, we have Graham Norton, Mark Ruffalo, and my old buddy Meryl Streep, discussing Mark's GLORIOUS CHEST HAIR!!!

The FIRST TIME I partied with Meryl Streep:


















That time Marc LaFont and I partied with Donald Trump's FAVE CELEBRITYAntonio Sabato, Jr.:


Now, THAT'S a GENDER REVEAL!!!


Compliments of Playgirl1993.








>>> PERHAPS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER DONE: 



Yesterday, when I was letting Kat from upstairs know that I will be in the hospital for an as-yet-indeterminate-time, and just plan to put the plants on my deck where they get little sun but still get any rain -- and hope a few survive -- Kat offered that her BOYFRIEND, Jack, loves plants and can water them for me.

They had a hanging pot with a Boston fern hanging on their balcony this spring -- and it DRIED TO A CRISP within 10 days.

But I APPRECIATED her always-friendliness and the kind offer, so told her how the garden hose is conveniently run to my deck, and you just have to be SURE to cut the water off after watering -- because the connection to the spigot is TERRIBLY LEAKY and if left on will give me a HUGE water bill.

Kat said they have a watering-can that Jack can fill in their apartment and bring down to water -- and I explained that it takes TONS MORE WATER THAN THAT to water them, so Jack will use the hose.

Kat and Jack were gone all of yesterday, last night and today -- they said they were going to the beach. But when I went out to wheel back my trash container after pick-up, I saw that Jack was in his car WAITING for Robert "Rob" James McKinney to come out of his apartment with MORE ADDERALL/METH for them to sell.

Rob has told me SEVERAL TIMES that not Kat, but JACK -- is a HUGE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER -- and so have other people. I STILL BELIEVE that Republican Jonathan Deputy who originally placed the people in THAT apartment and also Rob and HIS co-trafficker James "Aaron" Gallimore in those two apartments -- and although Landlady Gold Walker CUT TIES with Jonathan Deputy and HIS co-trafficker Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler -- they STILL have some kind of CONTROL OVER GOLD!!!


But we can straighten THAT out -- after the surgeon removes Donald Trump from my COLON.



Aaron Gallimore and Rob McKinney on Rob's front porch.






>>> MY MESSAGE TO KEVIN MCCARTHY:




SUCCESSFULLY SENT!!!


OOOOPS!!! I misspelled my blog's URL -- but I BET they can FIGURE IT OUT.






.

No comments: