Tuesday, September 22, 2020

RP: Let's All Take a BREATHER -- and Especially ME:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/lets-take-breather-and-especially-me.html



NEW YORK — A majority of U.S. Catholics say they plan to vote for Joe Biden for president, citing the economy and jobs as their biggest concern during the pandemic, a new poll shows.

The newest EWTN News/RealClear Opinion Research poll on Catholic priorities this election season finds that the coronavirus pandemic has deeply affected the way they plan to vote this year. While Biden enjoys a 12-point margin (53% to 41%) over Donald Trump, the president continues to do best among those who regularly attend Mass on Sundays.


As you can see, Catholics rate the Supreme Court #11 in their concerns, "Religious Liberty" as #12, and Abortion as #13 -- UNLIKE what Republican/NAZI/Christians would have you believe.

As Pope Francis has made CLEAR in his recent pronouncements, the MISMANAGEMENT of the COVID-19 CRISIS, HATE toward Minorities -- whether if due to Race, Religion, or Sexuality, ABSOLUTE Mistreatment of Immigrants, and other Donald Trump/Republican Party ACTUAL ACTIVITES are FAR MORE GRIEVOUS TO GOD than is Abortion!!!

  • Biblical Era (Old Testament)Numbers 5:11- 31 states that, if a woman strays from her husband, he must bring her to the priest, who will serve her “bitter water that brings a curse.” 
  • Essentially condemning her to miscarry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion

23m 
Shared with Public
Public
Well, at least MEXICO cares what Donald Trump and the Republicans are doing to Mexicans!!! “We know that the government of Mexico has a good relationship with that of the United States and does not want fights or controversies,” she added, “but it cannot put that kind of interest before the integrity of the people.”
The women mentioned in the complaint are being held at the Irwin County, Georgia, immigration detention center (ICDC). Their nationalities have not been revealed.

JustfgtS tonocpnonsifSwored 
Shared with Public
Public
Basically, just like Christian President Obama ALWAYS PROMOTED fracking and destroying America's Water Supply and Joe Biden said last week he TOTALLY PROMOTES FRACKING, President Trudeau of Canada TOTALLY supports developing the DIRTIEST OIL ON EARTH -- from Oil Sands -- and building NEW PIPELINES -- as well as Canada's COAL INDUSTRY -- so they ALL ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by my Kenan Family that CONTROLS Exxon-Mobil and Kenan Advantage Group -- which is BIGGEST in Alberta, Canada where the Oil Sands are.

The Christian CIA and/or Vladimir Putin's people are messing with my Facebook AGAIN, so to read this better, go to: 

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/lets-take-breather-and-especially-me.html


>>> SO FIRST MY CONFESSION (I AM a Recovered Roman Catholic, but RESPECT many of that Church's Traditions!!!)


When New Hanover Regional Medical Center was preparing to release me less than THREE DAYS after removing a chunk of my Colon:


Beneath the long incision is my naval, and the other five small incisions show metal sutures, too. All of these will be removed tomorrow.


I asked how SOON I could have a glass of wine or beer, and the Nurses told me that I could smoke AS MUCH MARIJUANA AS I WANT TO -- IMMEDIATELY (and doing that was a HUGE HELP), and the same for alcohol -- EXCEPT that with the MAJOR OPIATE I was prescribed, I would have TERRIBLE NAUSEA.

So I did NOT TOUCH ALCOHOL until I was off the Opiate for two days.


Last night, I was up until 3:30 AM and was sipping wine as I communicated with people on Facebook. When I finally got out of bed and ate brunch at 1:30 PM -- I vomited everything up, and went back to bed for two more hours.

The GOOD NEWS is that it did NOT hurt to keep heaving -- so my HEALING is coming along VERY WELL!!!



Roy Rogers Oldenkamp lives in Tennessee Williams's old apartment in West Hollywood, California, had AGREED to come speak when I tried to mount a Williams Festival on Tenn's 100th Birthday in 2011 in Puerto Vallarta -- and he even owns this collage that Tennessee made:




My LAST conversation last night was with Roy's friend Robert SwitzerHead of Beverly Hills Heritagehttps://www.facebook.com/BeverlyHillsHeritage/:


Robert J. Switzer



>>> TWO THINGS I FORGOT TO MENTION YESTERDAY:


1. While at Costco, I ran into and spoke at length with Sherri Gutchess Jordan who signs up Carrier Air Conditioning possible buyers for a FULL salesperson to sell -- in Costco for at least the last year.

Sherri and I FIRST MET in 2011, when she was desperately selling household goods at a table on the sidewalk in front of the Hanover Center strip mall on Oleander Drive -- BECAUSE Thomas S. Kenan III had FIRED AND BLACKLISTED her then husband from ever working as a truck-driver, because he had REPORTED TO MANAGEMENT (not even Law Enforcement), that Kenan Advantage Group drivers (supply every Costco with gasoline since about 2002), for DUMPING PETROLUEM WASTE in TIDAL WATERS in New Hanover County!!!

It was Tom Kenan and TOP MANAGEMENT of Kenan Advantage Group who had COMMANDED that they POLLUTE NEW HANOVER COUNTY WATERS!!!



Sherri has a HUGE THING for helping ABUSED DOGS!!!


And Sherri ALSO introduced me to SEVERAL Kenan drivers in Wilmington's Costco -- buying something to eat at the snack-bar -- who ALL KNEW that their company was one of the BIGGEST DELIBERATE POLLUTERS and PROMOTERS of DONALD TRUMP!!!








Kenan Advantage Group RAPING Native American Lands in the Pacific Northwest were GUARDED by President Trump's NAZI POLICE!!!



2. Tyler Perry won a SPECIAL AWARD that he certainly DESERVES at the EMMYS -- and NOT ONLY did I meet Tyler's DRAMA TEACHER from college -- in 2011 in Howard's Seafood at 5th Avenue and Castle Street who PRODUCED his first play, and she said Tyler is TOTALLY GAY:



The above posting ALSO includes info on my part-time roommate of twelve years, videographer Allen Rosen, who working for the CIA and my parents, spied not just on me -- but changed the SECURITY SETTINGS on my computer one morning -- before dawn, and I happened to get up and see it -- while sitting in his truck in my drive -- and MOVED OUT when I CALLED HIM ON IT.

Allen Rosen ALSO was spying for the CIA on Tyler Perry -- whom he did a LOT of video work for -- and when Patrick Lee Stansbury (my employer 1990 - 2010 at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- working with my parents, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and the Republican Party), DISCOVERED that I knew he distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- he fired me.

Patrick IMMEDIATELY tried to have me COMMITTED, by first calling Allen Rosen who got my sister Jane to call Stone Mountain Police to say I was needing IMMEDIATE COMMITMENT -- and they came out and I LEFT THEM LAUGHING -- but my parents and sisters tried ANOTHER FOUR TIMES that month -- unsuccessfully -- to commit me, and Colin Powell's people had to get me to Puerto Vallarta before the CIA MURDERED ME!!!


Allen Rosen's Evangelical Christian wife, Linda (Beasley) Rosen was TIED to the TOP CHRISTIAN JUDGE in Alabama -- HA!!!




MORE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/seeking-proportionality-understanding.html


Happy Birthday to my dad.
This photo breaks my heart, yet gives me hope.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup


Mary Wyatt was one of the TWO BABIES Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt ABANDONED when he moved to Key West about 1979 and became a LUST OBJECT of Tennessee Williams and one of my BIGGEST NEMESES!!!

In 1983, in Atlanta, where he and Gary Tucker had ALSO -- like I had -- moved after Tennessee Williams was murdered by hand of John Uecker, Skye told me that he and Gary had been PAID HUGELY by a TOP Republican Legislator in the Tennessee State Legislature for their HELP in murdering Tennessee Williams for the University of the South/Sewanee (and then they soon stole Tenn's Estate for the Episcopal Church -- with help of the CIA, Republican Party, and Tennessee Williams's LAST attorney, John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman, NYC).


HOW I met Skye Wyatt -- who appears throughout my memoir -- is in these two chapters:









.

No comments: