Saturday, September 5, 2020

RP: Oh Dear, Sweet Elizabeth Redenbaugh . . . (an open Letter):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/oh-dear-sweet-elizabeth-redenbaugh-open.html



Elizabeth Redenbaugh with her husband, Jamie, after she lost re-election to the New Hanover County School Board in 2012.


FUNNIEST about finding this photo is that it is from a Wilmington Star News article, and trying to go there, I AM STILL BLOCKED -- due to Christian Drug Trafficking and White Supremacist Executive Editor (and Head of Gannett Publications for the S.E. USA)Pam Sander's EXTREME ANGER at me that she WON'T allow my account to be re-set, so I can ACCESS the five free reads per month that EVERYONE is allowed -- LOL!!!







>>> THIS LETTER WAS SENT THUSLY:


My "Love Letter" to Elizabeth Redenbaugh!!!

To eredenbaugh1@gmail.com eredenbaugh1@gmail.com, info@nclcv.org info@nclcv.org

Cc brigid@downhomenc.org brigid@downhomenc.org, khalilah@nclcv.org khalilah@nclcv.org, magan@bullcityschools.org magan@bullcityschools.org, jd@inundationrecords.com jd@inundationrecords.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com





September 5, 2020

Dear Elizabeth,

I was going to first comment on other news items, but with YOU, I'm just going on a relaxed RAMBLE -- YOU, the FIRST PERSON to welcome me to North Carolina with a big HUG -- and Judge Robin Wickes Robinson LATER gave me a big hug at the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner -- after I returned from Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta the SECOND TIME -- thanks to "Democratic" D.A. Benjamin R. David making an ILLEGAL DEAL that he would erase all the convictions and charges he had against me for a year (only if I left the state -- I did, and he did).

Of course I stayed away May 2012 - late June 2015 -- and in the meantime, Ben David with Fox News and a Wells Fargo Advisor's Exec -- AND the Rahm Emanuel/Barack Obama Drug Mafia of Chicago were behind that -- and this explaining posting from that time is SUPER POPULAR -- TODAY!!!




This in Mismaloya, where Director John Huston's assistant gave me a TOUR of the movie ruins of Tennessee Williams's The Night of the Iguana, that I published on blog -- and Puerto Vallarta Tourists Bureau USED IT TO PROMOTE TOURISM!!!



STILL drive this car -- with NORTH CAROLINA PLATES!!!





I had found out about you while I was still in Mexico -- and your having gotten the 2011 Profile in Courage Award for BUCKING your then fellow Republicans on the County School Board -- so was THRILLED that you, too, had had a chance to rub elbows with the "Kennedy Mystique" -- although I knew JFK's sisters, their husbands, and some of their children -- and had been to a couple of their homes even worked with Pat Kennedy Lawford, briefly, on a project for Columbia University -- but knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis BEST.




I am going to re-print most of the posting this came from -- then make a few comments, and call it a posting. I have TOO MUCH I'd like to write you -- I swear it could fill a BOOK!!!

But first, I see you are a member of Port City Community Churchhttps://www.pc3wilmington.org/ -- which with St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church and Pine Valley Church of God -- is one of the FEW TRUE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES in Wilmington. I've known that since my EARLIEST homeless days -- living under the 4th Street Bridge and in Mercy House Homeless Shelter:

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/with-drug-trafficking-democrats-running.html




This was the meeting we met at, and when I walked in the door, you, alone, were setting up materials in the lobby, and I asked if you needed a hand -- and you GAVE ME A BIG HUG -- since we had already been corresponding.


I am going to re-print most of the posting this came from -- then make a few comments, and call it a posting. I have TOO MUCH I'd like to write you -- I swear it could fill a BOOK!!!

But first, I see you are a member of Port City Community Church: https://www.pc3wilmington.org/ -- which with with St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church and Pine Valley Church of God -- is one of the FEW TRUE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES in Wilmington. I've known that since my EARLIEST homeless days -- living under the 4th Street Bridge and in Mercy House Homeless Shelter:



*** REMINDER ---- Kim Davis goes to jail in Kentucky, but her anti-gay actions are legal in North Carolina!



Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis is in jail for repeatedly disobeying a court order to do her job. In North Carolina, her actions are completely legal.
  • Scott Kenan I assume Ryan Lee Burris, Head of Cape Fear Equality who lives or lived with known narco-traffickers, and who slandered me on Facebook, which I can prove in Court of Law, but have chosen SO FAR not to prosecute, wrote this -- when according to several CBS TV reports TODAY, show that only Three counties in Kentucky, One in Texas, and quite a few in Alabama, are NOT issuing marriage license to gays, currently -- NO PROBLEMS in other states at all!!!. This FEAR MONGERING re: North Carolina is ridiculous -- but GOOD NEWS, Ryan: I'm looking at TWO apartments in YOUR BLOCK to move into since deciding to move out of the Carolina Apartments that are INFESTED with narco-traffickers who SPECIFICALLY have stood up FOR you in comments to my blog, saying you are a "Good Guy" beyond criticism. See my posting today, to see my story of knowing Jackie Kennedy Onassis. Who do YOU know -- other than narco-traffickers, Sir??? http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/.../because-this...
  • GrĂ©gory Maley They're NOT legal in North Carolina any more than they're legal in Kentucky. There may be people violating the law here just as she did, it's not legal.
    Unlike · Reply · 2 · 
Scott Kenan And I've already posted this to my blog, in a posting not yet completed, that will be emailed not just to Roy Cooper, who will be the next DEMOCRATIC Governor of NC, but to Elizabeth Redenbaugh, Head of our LOCAL Democratic Party (where Ryan Burris is Third Chair) -- SCANDAL!!!http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../despite-it...
Like · Reply · Just now




Packed house today at the NCDP training in New Hanover County!

  • .
  • Scott Kenan I was PROUD to be at this meeting (the gray-head, writing, behind the front gray-head woman in black). Check out my blog posting TODAY of my letter to JFK's grandson Jack Schlossberg -- about meeting Jackie Kennedy Onassis while I worked for Tennessee Williams!!! DEMOCRATS have MOMENTUM in North Carolina!!!http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../because-this...
    Like · Reply · 

When I first (2011), met Ryan Burris (on left), he was dating James Elks, a self- and Ryan-Burris-identified drug dealer, who has since FLED TOWN. Their parties at their "Gay House" in the 700 block of S. Fifth Street often included disgraced/resigned Republican State Senator, Thom Goolsby, who CONTROLS narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington!!!

Ryan sits on the far right end of my row at the meeting.

And here is John Mann, another of  Ryan's roommates in 2011, who PERJURED HIMSELF  when Republican Lawyer David Nash -- who then owned Costello's (gay) Piano Bar (and still controls it), screwed me in Court, but now I'm back to TEACH DAVID NASH and other Republicans (and drug-corrupted Democrats), a LEGAL LESSON!!!



David A. Nash



Wilmington DEA resident agent in charge Michael Franklin says he's increasingly seeing cartel-linked cases.

Head of the Wilmington, NC DEA office, Mike Franklin, who in the linked CNN article explains that Wilmington, NC is a Mexican Cartel Sub-Hub -- and I can PROVE it was set up with help of my parents in the 1980s and 90s and President Nixon's Chief  Aide, John Ehlichman!!!


Anyway, the guy sitting on his porch next to one of the apartments I was looking at (three doors from Ryan's rented house), said that the neighborhood is FULL of drugs, and when he went inside for a minute to drain his bladder, his pack of cigarettes was STOLEN from his porch -- despite his having a closed gate on the picket fence, and then several steps up to the picketed porch -- so I don't know if I'll choose THAT apartment -- but maybe the other . . .

I also looked at a couple of other apartments, cleaned the trash out of my apartment, wrote, was offered hits of marijuana by some black folks (which I refused, since I was too busy to relax), answered Carolina Apartments manager Tomi Matheson's text asking if she could begin showing my apartment -- but we agreed that she could ONLY after I sign a lease elsewhere -- and I ran into my DRUG-TRAFFICKING nemesis from down the hall:



Jennifer McCracken, who proved she has ties to Narco-Traffickers in Puerto Vallarta and California -- in CA, our mutual friend playwright Del Shores:



And it was in Costello's Piano Bar that I first MET Jenny McCracken -- who totally defends Ryan Burris (as well as Del Shores), and knew the details of how BBC star Colin Hamilton, my friend, was MURDERED in Puerto Vallarta -- before other members of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group knew a THING of what had happened!!!

Anyway, today, Jenny asked me how I was doing -- quite cheerfully, she now AFRAID of me -- and I said, "OK!!!"

Scott



"Live Life to the Fullest"



Although I DID meet President and Mrs. Reagan at a White House party in 1981, I never met Frank Sinatra. I DO, however, know Frank's great-nephew, Danny -- and his wife, Phoebe Dollar, who live in Wilmington!!!






* * *

Elizabeth, I have read how the WORST DRUG TRAFFICKER with the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, Father Bob Kus, and my parents -- as well as SUPPORTER of Silent SamNO LONGER on UNC Chapel Hill's campus, Thom GoolsbyRESIGNED in time for Michael Lee to be appointed in time to get the INCUMBENCY ADVANTAGE.




I only WISH I had had a camera the time while rounding the corner of Walnut and Second Streets, MISS THING GOOLSBY, almost RAN ME OVER, jogging in her lime-green tennis togs -- complete with matching visor!!! He had an earplug in his ear and didn't see me until we nearly collided -- and he SCREAMED OUT like a GURL -- HA!!!

It was only a few days later that walking by Goolsby's Law Office after dark, I spied him and one or two others inside by the glass door. Without in anyway TRYING to open the door -- or even to touch its handle -- I told him off GOOD -- and then went on my way.

THE NEXT DAY, I was arrested, and later convicted of breaking the Restraining Order I'd never been served regarding the William Rand Kenan, Sr., House at 110 Nun Street that was run by DRUG MAFIA connected to Susi Hamilton and Deb Butler -- and also the current "Arab Drug Mafia", via Curtis Thompson of Village Market!!!



But the AMAZING THING is that I bet that NEITHER you nor I realized at our first (and only???), meeting that you were ALREADY swimming in a POOL OF DEMOCRATIC PARTY CHRISTIAN DRUG-TRAFFICKING VIPERS:



JUST LIKE THIS, but led by Ryan Lee Burris -- a HUGE TRAFFICKER with Sen. Thom Goolsby -- and Richard Poole, who was before and after you HEAD of New Hanover County Democrats.



ONLY Richard Poole and Joe Contin/Catholic Speakers/Coach Lou Holtz have RECENTLY demanded to be taken off my Email List:




And BACK to one of the reasons I'm writing you, is that your org supports Carolina Federation/New Hanover for All, and I got an email recently from YOUR ORG showing that while Deb Butler and Harper Peterson vote 100% with your ENVIRONMENTAL GOALS, they ALSO endorse Marsha Mason who -- in an earlier elected office -- only did so THIRTEEN PERCENT OF THE TIME!!!


Marcia Morgan MUST be in my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL POCKETS!!!




And let's face the TRUTHGod doesn't give a RAT'S FANNY who or what -- including nothing -- anyone worships -- as long as they align with God's LAW and God's LOVE.

And my DEAR FRIEND Imran Anwar said it BEST:





And one FINAL THOUGHT -- Russia's New Coronavirus Vaccine would be a BIG HELP to FLAT-CHESTED Republican District Court Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, no???











.

No comments: