Monday, September 14, 2020

RP: A Response to My Roman Catholic Sister, Julie, Whose Teva Pharmaceuticals Has Been SUED by My North Carolina County for PUSHING OPIOIDS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/a-response-to-my-roman-catholic-sister.html



Me, Mom (Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan), and my younger sister, Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy (now divorced).





My New Hanover County SUED these Opioid Manufacturers and WON Settlement-out-of-Court with the first four.


My sister Julie works for Teva Pharmaceuticals in Drug Trial Accounting -- and I never heard the outcome of that Lawsuit.



>>> Julie: We speak so seldomly -- and you called my blog-writing "crazy" -- so I'm sorry my Complex PTSD got out of control:


To duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net

Hi Julie,

What a mess this world is in that brother and sister can't be civil to each other when discussing Politics and/or Religion/Spirituality. And in this RAPIDLY changing world, you seemed to admit you have not bothered keeping up with Scientific or even Roman Catholic Thinking.

FYI: I am currently "peaking" on a Tramadol HCL 50 tablet, by far the strongest Opioid I've ever been prescribed for pain -- and I'm taking fewer of them than prescribed, and will probably throw at least 1/3 of the 13 I was given out. Writing you in this mental condition is a good exercise in Mind over Opioid -- and if it FLOPS, it won't be my FIRST experiment gone bad.

What is particularly annoying for most of the world to hear, is someone presuming that their religion is better than all others -- when the only thing that caused them to believe that is that they were born and brainwashed by their parents/family into believing that. In our family, only Mom and you are now Catholics. Dad HATED Christianity. He told me its only purpose was for women to control men -- but I know TONS of women who have left various Christian Churches who claim it is for men to control women.

BOTH are correct, best I can tell. 


And of course I believe that Mike and Jane -- like I -- think you are Catholic mostly out of GUILT over your Abortion. Yet Abortion was not really opposed by the Catholic Church until recently, that when SURGICAL Abortion became more popular than Herbal, Exercise, and other-induced Abortion.






You probably recognize Fr. James Martin, S.J., who often is on all the News Networks in the USA explaining the Catholic Church's positions on many things. He's been doing this since before Pope Francis who is also S.J. -- largely because most Catholics have no idea what Church position is on many things.

About ten days ago, Fr. Martin was on all the Networks explaining that Catholics who vote Republican primarily because they are ANTI-Abortion, are seriously misguided, because Pope Francis and Catholic Theology make clear that the various policies of Fear and Hatred of other races, sexuality, religions, etc., of Donald Trump and today's Republican Party are FAR MORE HATEFUL to God than is Abortion.




And I AGREE that just because people are leaving Christian Churches of all kinds in droves -- which has accelerated since Trump came to office -- that only has to do with POPULARITY, which is NOT necessarily tied to TRUTH.

You have never told me WHY you believe that Jesus is the literal Son of God, ascended physically into a physical Heaven -- which no one can locate, etc. Perhaps if you explain that to me in a way that does not insult the Scientific Mind and Loving Heart that God gave me, I will feel better about your Faith.

Whatever happened to that Rosary of yours that you claimed the metal turned to GOLD when you accompanied Mom and Dad to Medjugorje???

I've asked before and you changed the subject. A MIRACLE like that is IMPORTANT so you must have KEPT IT to show others, no???

Again, I am sorry that I didn't catch my PTSD in time to say "F-YOU!!!" more diplomatically. I simply don't put up with non-scientific criticisms of me anymore -- at all.

Love,
Scott













.

No comments: