Thursday, September 17, 2020

RP: Today Blog Hits Are ALREADY OVER 3,000 -- and It's Just NOON!!! / CRAzYTowN: "Bee Mosca", Jeffrey Epstein, Story Cowles, Frank Hawkins Kenan II, Bill Clinton, and Donald Trump:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/today-blog-hits-are-already-over-3000.html



Frank Hawkins Kenan II with Story Cowles a few years ago.




>>> Re: Thomas Kenan


To bechact@hotmail.com bechact@hotmail.com, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


For Tom Kenan and Steve Armstrong -- I decided to TRY Tom's email that should follow the same formula.


I do not know what to make of Bee Mosca, a female. I have heard from her May 28, then July 28 of this year -- and now today. She claims to be fully protected by Law Enforcement as well as cooperating with them, so in no real danger -- because she is NOT living in hiding and no one has harmed her at all and she has been dealing with this for YEARS.

She seems to be just an INTERNET TROLL stirring up trouble. She DOES know that Tom's nephew Frank Hawkins Kenan II is in some kind of trouble as he is a close friend of Story Cowles -- Jeffrey Epstein's CLOSEST confidante.

I can only assume what Tom Kenan and other Kenans of his immediate family are up to -- mostly by following the MONEY, and Tom Kenan gave NC Justice Center $2,500.00 two months ago, so I ASSUME Tom is no longer supporting the White Supremacist Republican Party. Dems and Repubs run Hard-Drug Trafficking EQUALLY with the Christian Churches -- especially the Episcopal Church, which the wealthy Kenans have given over $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years in support of White Supremacy, the Confederate Episcopal Mace, Confederate Chapel Window at Sewanee/University of the South, etc.



GOOD NEWS is that in the LAST TEN DAYS, Sewanee/University of the South has TOTALLY DISAVOWED ITSELF of its pro-Confederacy, pro-White Supremacy for Jesus Christ agenda:




Also, I am just getting over having part of my Colon removed, and the Tramadol runs out tomorrow, and my head should soon clear enough to discuss any subject intelligently. Until then, I hope all are fine. Just BEWARE Bee Mosca, who does NOT seem to be what she claims!!!

And GOOD LUCK to all the Kenans who are NOT Frank Hawkins Kenan II and involved with that SICK-O Jeffrey Epstein and his OTHER two UBER-SICK friends, Donald Trump and Bill Clinton!!!

All best,
Scott

-----Original Message-----

From: charlie bee <bechact@hotmail.com>
To: sarmstrong@kmi.net <sarmstrong@kmi.net>
Cc: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>; scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 16, 2020 11:28 pm
Subject: Thomas Kenan

Dear Steve Armstrong

Please I am trying to reach Thomas S. Kenan III. Scott Kenan referred me after I told him I am investigating the tax fraud criminal case caused by illegal use of my identity by people in business with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxell et al. Scott Kenan said that Tom may be able to help me as he / his family are involved in shutting down the very people who are causing me harm. 

Mr Armstrong, I have documents to back up all I say. I am speaking the truth. Please can you and / or Thomas Kenan immediately get back to me. I am in need of urgent help. I was unwittingly forced to map their criminal enterprise just to prove my innocence. For my safety, now, I need to immediately remove myself from this matter entirely while the criminal enterprise is being shut down. Getting to safety is proving difficult with the damage that has been done to me. 

I am in need of a safe, secure place for my dog Bear and I to live while the criminals are prosecuted. Scott writes that your family is shutting down the criminal enterprise. If my mapping the criminal enterprise can help with this, if there are leads that can help you, then use my notes. I want this shut down as badly as you do. 

Please would you get back to me urgently?

I hope to hear from you.

Thank you
Bee Mosca


.

No comments: