Friday, September 25, 2020

RP: When the Christian Democrats FAIL to Actually Go EFFECTIVELY against Their TOP ALLY: Donald Trump -- We Know that JESUS is Actually THE DEVIL, and Roman Catholic Joe Biden Just a DECOY:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/when-christian-democrats-fail-to.html







>>> THIS POSTING WAS AGAIN BLOCKED TO EVERY EMPLOYEE OF THE WILMINGTON STAR NEWS -- HA!!!

10m
 Medium 
Shared with Public
Public




Same people say make America great again, and tell others if you don't like it here leave.
Image may contain: text that says 'Billy Wayne Davis @BillyWayneDavis America is mostly people who've never left their state saying we have the best country in the world. 10:43 AM Sep 14 2020. Twitter for Phone 4.1K Retweets 299 Quote Tweets 29.3K Likes'
tSYestemrrdafly ptattothtSee 3o:uns3m5 losPorMeathd
 
(W) Ouch... hurts. And even as this is technically a hyperbolic statement ( see link below) it represents the view of that demographics, it's rare for well traveled Americans to hold this view. Diclaimer - international travel with DoD as your tour guide really don't count...

tSporans2a2hoored
 
Shared with Public
Public
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Love this Doctor! Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.'
cSeptembmatteorn Sdpo2nlfso3ooec darngedte 7lm:i0c6 fuSAM
 



OK, exercise is WISE, but with ALL the surgeries I've had the last few years -- and the COVID-19 Pandemic -- I have been SLEEPING more hours than I've been awake -- since I went to the hospital and had Donald Trump REMOVED FROM MY COLON on September 9:




Yesterday, The CIA or Vladimir Putinin conjunction with the Ruling Christian Republican/Democratic NAZI Party CORRUPTED Google/Blogger and hence THIS BLOG -- FAR MORE than they had ever been able to do before -- but I cleverly got my MESSAGE OUT via email FIRST -- then pasted it in to complete my blog posting that STILL WAS TOTALLY COMPROMISED by the CIA

See the bottom half here: 

ltS4ponstomredh 
Shared with Public
Public



Pam SanderChristian Hard-Drug Trafficking Executive Editor of the Wilmington Star News has won my Christian University of North Texas Award a RECORD FIVE TIMES!!!




Not only is it now IMPOSSIBLE for me to view ANY of the five free monthly articles that EVERYONE ESLE gets to view -- and they CANNOT SEEM TO FIX THAT -- even though they finally UNDERSTOOD WHAT I TOLD THEM:




And NOW -- for two days -- Pam Sander has BLOCKED EVERY EMPLOYEE from getting my emailsHERE is the list of those who have BEEN ON MY EMAIL LIST for ages -- but are now blocked:



CLICK IT to read.



I used to have a HUGE CRUSH on Benjamin Schachtman of Port City Daily -- back when Ben was actually JESUS -- but now he's been with "Casey Cupcake" all these years and let his body GO TO HELL!!!






Anyway, I sent Ben Schachtman a HAT TIP last night -- but it didn't make the version I emailed out!!!


But even though I got over my LUST for the HAIRY MR. SCHACHTMAN -- I have NOT BEEN ABLE to get over my LUST FOR THE HAIRY CIA AGENT KEVIN MAURER!!!





NOTHING is MORE FUN than Drinking with WRITERS!!! 


Here, Tennessee Williams drinks with his lifelong "friend" Maria St. Just, nee Britneva -- whose Morgan-Grenfell Bank became the HEART of Deutsche Bank that is the ONLY BANK continuing to fund Donald Trump with LOANS and CASH from Vladimir Putin -- a CLOSE FRIEND of my Kenan Family.



And I just LIKE KEVIN MAURER and RESPECT HIS WIFE -- as proven by these missives I sent them both:

Halfway down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/memorial-day-surprises-think-cia-agent.html



Jessica Maurer:



And JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE on this "Frida Night" -- Here is my REPORT on WHITE SUPREMACIST/HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo:














.

No comments: