Thursday, September 3, 2020

RP: A Whole CAVALCADE of Humorous NEWS STORIES:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/a-cavalcade-of-humorous-news-stories.html
















I DO KNOW that Fox News online DROPPED it's listing of their TOP FIVE OPINION ARTICLES -- about 12 days ago -- after for the previous three days I'd seen that ones FAVORABLE to Biden or DAMNINGLY QUESTIONING Trump's words and actions were the MAJORITY of their popular Opinion pieces.

And for the LAST TWO DAYS, Fox News online has been covering as a TOP STORY Nancy Pelosi's hypocrisy for getting a HAIR CUT -- while Trump and Republicans run ALL OVER THE COUNTRY breaking COVID-19 rules!!! 






This next story requires some EXPLANATION, because when I was staying in a cheap hotel on Market Street in 2011, Christopher Everett was holding interviews in a nearby room -- I don't know if to hear stories he might use or to hire production people, and he told me all about Wilmington on Fire which he was about to film.

We got on GREAT, until I told him he really set off my GAY-DAR -- and he had FITS!!! As any male knows, if you are straight you don't CARE who misunderstands and thinks you are GAY -- but if you are a CLOSET-CASE HOMO, you have a FIT!!!

Well, years later, I showed up at a free screening of his film at a local public school auditorium on 10th Street -- near Ann Street. Well, they hadn't set it up in advance, and technical problems took them 40 minutes or so to get the film playing. THEN -- and I FULLY LAUD all of the content of the film, but there was some kind of "incidental music" that was too loud in the soundtrack -- and it seemed JARRING for not being appropriate. 


And Kent Chatfield -- a NOTORIOUS CRACK or METH Addict -- who showed up at protest marches around Wilmington dressed as "Clownty Lawyer", was dressed so you couldn't see all his missing teeth, and pretended to be a LOCAL HISTORIAN!!!




Also known as "Chatfield Kent" on Facebook, Kent Chatfield as "Clownty Lawyer".


Well, when the film ended, Chris Everett was handing out free bling, and I got a movie poster as I complimented him on the CONTENT of the FILM -- and when Chris looked up and saw he'd given ME a poster, he called me a F*U*C*K-ING FAGGOT ASSHOLE!!!
 

So, I HOPE Chris learned from his previous film-making errors -- because for CONTENT Chris Everett is KING!!!



No comments: