Thursday, September 17, 2020

RP: Wilmington, NC Citizens Are FED UP with My God-Hating, Christian White Supremacist and Hard-Drug Trafficking Kenan Family!!! / Thomas S. Kenan III Must ACT for Resolution Before There's More VIOLENCE!!!


For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/wilmington-nc-citizens-are-fed-up-with.html




>>> Re: of ACTUAL importance to the Kenan Family (Bee Mosca hasn't made the case that any Kenans should care about her plight -- unfair as it may seem to be):


To bechact@hotmail.com bechact@hotmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net

Cc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com


First to Tom Kenan and Steve Armstrong: I just saw this reported in this afternoon's Port City Daily emailing of news stories:


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2020/09/17/murderer-downtown-wilmingtons-kenan-fountain-lady-liberty-vandalized/


I think the fountain should be RE-DEDICATED to the ENTIRE Kenan Family, since re-dedicating it to William Rand Kenan, Junior, means to the person who was MOST RESPONSIBLE for getting Adolph Hitler elected and then building the Oil Refineries that produced MOST of the fuels and petrochemicals used to fuel Hitler's War Machine.

The Kenan Family has kept this WELL out of the news so far, but it is ENGRAVED in US History and will come out soon enough -- and Kenan Stadium Chapel Hill will need a SECOND re-dedication. The fountain itself -- not offensive except for its dedication plaques -- is too much a part of downtown to MOVE IT.

I also believe that one or more of the Kenan Family Charities should finance a proper museum to the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat -- and the statues, etc., that can be moved be moved to it.

I will collect all of the several emails of Bee Mosca and publish them with this email so that my Fed and State Law Enforcement, Politicians, and Press Contacts can see it all together and perhaps THEY can make sense of what Bee is asking Tom Kenan to do. I am DRUGGED, today, so maybe I just missed it and all can see that PLAIN AS DAY!!!

Scott

-----Original Message-----

From: charlie bee <bechact@hotmail.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>; scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>; tkenan@kmi.net <tkenan@kmi.net>; sarmstrong@kmi.net <sarmstrong@kmi.net>

Sent: Thu, Sep 17, 2020 2:49 pm

Subject: Speedy Recovery and Drums PA PO Box Fw: Thomas Kenan


Here is a clean copy of the Drums PA PO Box 459 that seems to have hundreds if not thousands of names attached to it. Including my email address and deliberately undetectable variation of my name. This is the trafficking network that has money tied to it and my identity somehow. 

On a separate note, Scott I wish a speedy healing from your surgery. 

Best Bee


>>> CONDENSATION OF OTHER THINGS BEE MOSCA SENT TO THOMAS S. KENAN III -- WITHOUT CLEAR REASON TO DO SO:


DRUMS PA PO Box Fw: Thomas Kenan    

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 2:13 pm

 charlie bee bechact@hotmail.comHide

To Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net


Click to EXPAND.



Hello Scott, Steve, and Tom:

I just read the definition of internet troll and that is not by any means me. 

I sent a private email to Scott inquiring about the Drums PA scheme as my identity is used in it as is an Aryan head, Morris Gulett.  Scott seems an expert on the topics so I reached out to him. 

I am not stirring up anything. Actually I am trying to shut it down and clear my name. This PO Box is a trafficking operation for drugs, and all sorts of illegal acts. I was taken to court for 15 years on this illegal money. 


Here are the 2011 documents using my email address; a variation of my name Bee Mosca / Dee Mosca and the phone number for the club dj with the Drums PA Po Box that I inquired about.  I have never used this PO Box and never been to Drums PA. There is a lot of money in this scheme. People were after me for the money for at least 15 years in the courts. 

Please if you know anything about the Drums PA PO Box scheme, let me know.

Thank you

Bee Mosca



If anyone needs to see these actual files, please contact me, Tom Kenan, or Steve Armstrong -- or Bee/Bernice/Berenice Mosca.


Hello Scott, Tom, and Steve,

Please know that I am a real victim. I do not know what an internet troll is exactly but I am not that. I promise you I have documents to back up everything I say.

I am not cooperating with law enforcement or uncooperative with them. 

I do report to them and I do make contact with them as I learn facts about the crimes against me so I can clear my name. 

I have reported the physical assaults, sexual assault, litigation harassment, rape-inciting fraudulent HBO BBDO casting, and the likes.  

I am accused of having offshore bank accounts specifically in the Cayman Islands under alias names.  

I am accused of tax fraud by running business frauds and illegal hotels in the 12,000 apartment property Stuyvesant Town worth hundreds of billions. 

Those involved in running the business frauds are Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Roy Den Hollander of Kroll Private Investigators, and his wife Alina, the Madoffs, and more. I have had to live off the grid after being stalked at every job and at my home, and cyberstalked for decades with at least 23 social media sites.

City, State, and Federal Law enforcement with private investigators including Kroll, the real estate developers and their law firms were using civil courts to build the criminal case against me for tax fraud beginning 2005 through 2018. 

In 2016 I proved I am not running the illegal hotels, they are - and I got a favorable ruling in 2017 (attached). Also attached is the list of the 9 court case numbers that were ruled in my favor. 

Despite the ruling in my favor, in 2018 the civil courts demanded I pay $87,185.00 in another attempt to accuse me of hidden assets (attached).  

Additionally Martin Sorrell sued me for $600 Million in 2012/2013 in the UK High Courts - along with a half dozen other court cases.

I am not a litigious person. My resume is attached so you can see the real life I was building as a corporate executive. 

I contacted Scott a few months back while investigating the use of my identity in the Drums PA scam. My identity is being used with a Drums PA PO Box. Other names on the same PO Box include Morris Gulett (Aryan head), Stephan Valter who is the party behind the arrest warrant against me (attached), Ghislaine Maxwell, and a long list of many others who are in the Airbnb - Corporate Housing - Timeshare businesses.

Although I proved that I am not running the billion dollar illegal hotel operations in 2012 and again 2017 - it was not until 2020 that Bank Hapaolim admitted they lied about 5500 account holders laundering money and using aliases. I have proven that I do not use alias names. However in 2018 my identity was heavily used online to create a false profile with my name on Spokeo and a life history of an alias Brigitte Beniquez (attached). I have never used that or any alias. As the court cases show I live at 274 First Avenue 5F since 1992. Nowhere else.

Scott, you said you were very busy so I have waited until now to follow up on your suggestions to email Tom and Steve. Also I was in a dialogue with another Jeffrey Epstein victim for a few weeks regarding the unsealing of 2016 indictments on the Ghislaine Maxwell case. 

I attach a L'Oreal ad with my photo so you can see my resume is real and have a face with a name (2nd photo from the left).

The litigation harassment cost me my home of 25 years, illegally so, because it was believed that I have massive offshore bank accounts. I am trying to learn about any money tied to my name as it is illegal gains from dangerous crimes. 

I am just trying to clear my name, then take a step back and remove myself from investigating -- while my dog Bear and I live peacefully, quietly in a safe, secure home until punitive damages can be determined and paid.  

Let me know how else I can prove to you that I am a real victim trying to clear my name and not a troll. And please if you know anything about the Drums PA PO Box scheme or the alias Brigitte Beniquez, please let me know. 

Thank you.

Bee Mosca


>>> AND THEN FINALLYSLOW DOWN Re: of ACTUAL importance to the Kenan Family (Bee Mosca IS NOT TRYING TO MAKE A case that any Kenans should care about her plight -- unfair as it may seem to be):


To scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net, Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

Cc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com

Hello All

I agree with Scott as I am not trying to make a case. I was only investigating the Drums Pa PO Box drug trafficking - illegal use of my identity that caused an arrest warrant with accusations of hidden assets in the Cayman Islands. Other names in the Drums PA PO box include Aryan Nation Morrie Gulett so I reached out to Scott after seeing his expertise in his blog on these topics. 

This matter wrongfully cost me my house and home. I am trying to clear my good name and at the same time get myself and my dog into a safe place to live because a lot of people have been coming after me to gain access to their illegal gains, including 2 Bonanno family members who followed me and stared me down in the court house in 2015 when the arrest warrant was issued. 

If you know anything about the Drums PA PO Box operation or Morris Gulett, please do let me know. Otherwise, let's drop all else and please no blog posts or published news. I am a private person. I have had to keep a low profile while I clear my name of being attached to Cayman Island Bank Accounts.

I only seek quiet, safety, and to remove myself from this criminal enterprise of which I am NOT a member.

Thank You

Bee Mosca








.

No comments: