Tuesday, September 1, 2020

RP: Wilmington Star News Customer Service Is a DISASTER!!! / NEW Corruptions to My Phone and Computer Have Been MORE SEVERE Than EVER BEFORE / Readers Dig Up MORE RACIST DIRT on David Charles Terry (associated with WHITE SUPREMACIST University of the South and the Episcopal Church) / Etc.:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/wilmington-star-news-customer-service.html





RELIGIONISTS -- LOL!!!


At least more was posted on Save Our Hospital's site, so I know Pat Kusek said they were PRESSURED to approve the sale of New Hanover Regional Medical Center BEFORE anyone knew where proceeds would go -- and then LATER it came out that Novant would have the MAJORITY of the positions on that Board, while locals would have a minority of them -- opposite of what had been understood

3tSpionshscoered
 
Hmm 🤔 Alert: In her recent Star News LTE, NHC Commissioner Pat Kusek admitted that she was *pressured* to vote to approve a Letter Of Intent to sell our community hospital without a specific plan regarding what to do with the proceeds of the sale.
She insisted on the formation of a community foundation to benefit ... the community.
But Novant insisted they be in charge of said foundation (6 members of its board to be appointed by Novant’s new hospital board, 5 by the county).
Just so we’ve got this straight: Novant buys our hospital and .... they keep control of the proceeds? Any third grader can smell a rat in this deal.
Ask them about it today at noon!
Ms. Kusek’ s LTE: https://www.starnewsonline.com/opinion/20200828/opinion-pat-kusek-politics-hijacking-1-billion-fund-from--nhrmc-sale



TODAY | Join the conversation live today with members of the
Partnership Advisory Group and
on the county's Facebook page from 12-1 pm. Ask your questions and get answers about the potential partnership, the exploration process & more.

  • Pat Kusek and I are on different ends of the political spectrum but she is a straight shooter. Believe her.

    2
    • Like

       
    •  
    • Reply
       
    •  
    • 2h
    •  
    1 Reply



  • Carolyn wells as far as kusek either your her best friend or on a lot of drugs have you forgotten that she was caught being dishonest on multiple occasions including being deceitful to the people of New Hanover county , as well as on Wect and on a radio show she is crying because she is going BROKE who in the world would want to use a financial planner who has been deceitful to the taxpayers of new Hanover county and goes AGAINST the wishes of OVER 75 percent of the taxpayers in New Hanover county
    SO GET A SET OF GLASSES THAT AREN’T ROSE COLORED
    • Like

       
    •  
    • Reply
       
    •  
    • 1h
    •  

  • Top Fan

    “Pressure” was put on them to approve the letter of intent to sell. 🤔 Can we get her to elaborate? Maybe Barfield could weigh in since he apparently felt pressured to change his mind. It all smells suspicious! 🧐🧐🧐

    2
    • Like

       
    •  
    • Reply
       
    •  
    • 2h
    •  
    6 Replies



  • It is a waste of time to do anything with these forums as THEY ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT CAN CONTROL

    2
    • Like

       
    •  
    • Reply
       
    •  
    • 1h
    •  



>>> THANK YOU!!! People are already hitting THIS posting -- and I've barely begun writing it!!! 



Today began with a text from Duke Power -- at 4:44 AM -- that DID make noise and woke me -- claiming that 105 homes including MINE were affected by a power outage that they hoped to have repaired by 7:15 AM.

That was odd, because I HAD POWER THEN, and figuring it was a glitch in their system, I decided to get up for the bathroom, and a few seconds later, there was a HUGE FLASH outside, and my power went off until about 7:15.

When I DID get up and brought up this computer, when I hit the icon in Google browser to go to my Aol email, I got a full screen from yahoo.com, claiming it was TEMPORARILY DOWN, and to try later. I closed that and typed in Aol's address and went to Aol immediately with no problem and got right into my email.

Readers know that about a month ago and for several days, Yahoo.com was BLOCKING many of my emails of blog postings going OUT!!! 


See 1/3 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/yay-sen-ed-markey-got-my-email-exposing.html


>>> Here is the blog posting about David Charles Terryhttp://www.davidterryart.com/LOVING Shirley Q. Liquoryears ago: 









And this has discussion of Shirley Q. with David Terry:





>>> I got a call from Susan at New Hanover Regional Medical Center Charity Care this morning, that did NOT RING on my phone that was sitting right next to me -- DESPITE it always ringing when most other calls come in.

Susan left a voicemail that she had NOT YET gotten my application (which I'd promised to have to them before now), and to just email it to her and she will be in touch if she needs other documentation -- but I REALLY DO need to get to that and the computer corruptions problem might cause me some serious delays in being able to print the forms, scan them back in, and then email them off.


>>> My call to the Wilmington Star News's Customer Service, using their local area code number from the ad to subscribe I got from them this morning via email, switched me to a Call Center for all of Gannett/GateHouse Publications in Palm Beach.

The rep assumed I was calling about the Palm Beach, FL paper (where she was), but I explained. She said I had to have my account number or phone number for her to access my account, and NOTHING was associated with my number, and even though Star News's website showed I was LOGGED IN via my email address -- but still blocking me from seeing EVERYTHING -- including articles that say right on them "Free Read To Everyone" or similar.

She insisted that she could not use my email address to get in, so I asked to speak with her supervisor. She replied, "No one has greater access to the System than I do, so NO, I will not put you to my supervisor."

I tried them back again, and the person said I needed to speak with the person in Digital in the Star News's office in Wilmington, and gave me a local number, ending in 2000, the main number.

There, I was transferred to a guy in PAPER delivery, who said someone had goofed, and hold on he would transfer me to DIGITAL. The person who answered said she was in a Gannett CALL CENTER, but at least I could tell she was a BLACK WOMAN, and she was the first person I told ANYTHING POLITICAL -- I'm having a FEUD with Gannett's Pam Sander, who supports Donald Trump and my Kenan Family who put him into office -- and all the HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING in Wilmington that my parents set up with the Christian Churches.





She said OF COURSE they can access my account using my email and she did and said she saw no record of my having paid for anything. Well, I need to check bank records because MAYBE that payment I remember never went through -- at the time I was "flush" and not monitoring my bank account transactions (which I didn't think of before we ended).

I said that I'm STILL blocked from reading free articles, and since it's the first of the month, I should be able to see September's FIVE articles allowed to everyone, since that should have reset overnight.

She said that she OF COURSE could refer this to her supervisor and would do that immediately, and I should in the meantime, SIGN OUT of my Star News Account, and shut down and refresh my computer, and hopefully everything will work for me within an hour.

I will see if things work, after filling out my Charity Care application, and this WHOLE THING reminds me of THE MATRIX.




Readers will recall that Michael Massicott, Exec. Vice President of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia, that distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, was TRAINED by AT&T MATRIX, then HQ'ed in north Atlanta, near Mike's home. AND my cell phone is on AT&T, so come to your OWN conclusion about that!!!


Mike Massicott with his wife Carolyn (Price) Massicott, their children -- and Carolyn's father, Dr. Edward Warren Price:


Well, let's HOPE I get a LITTLE LESS CORRUPTION to this computer and my AT&T cell phone -- and that when Donald Trump comes to Wilmington, tomorrow, since he can go to the Battleship North Carolina (they are trying to protect it from rising seas due to Climate Change -- which Trump DENIED EXISTS, or at least has anything to do with my Kenan Family's CONTROL of Carbon Energy, and FAR MORE than just Exxon-Mobil and Kenan Advantage Group), he stays OUT OF DOWNTOWN WILMINGTON -- like his ALLIES the Ku Klux Klan, NAZI Party USA, Republican Party, and ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, that with Sheriff Ed McMahon's TRAINING and help in PLANNING the "American Honor Guards of North Carolina" -- actually Knights of Columbus, controlled by the Bishop of North Carolina and Pope Francis, will NOT OPEN FIRE ON BLACK PEOPLE, TOMORROW!!!










.

No comments: