Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Destroy Citi now!



CITIGROUP, in collusion with George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, tried to destroy America's financial system. Now, they break the new laws enacted to protect credit card holders.

When I wrote Richard Parsons, the CEO, a year ago to complain that his bank had DOUBLED my interest rates without my having had a single late payment of any kind to any bank or other creditor since 1990, it took two months, but I finally got a smartassy reply from his assistant.

She said "Read the fine print, baby. We got you over a barrel and you can't do a thing about it." OK, that's not a direct quote, but it captures her tone.

Today, they called because their two cards I have are late. My cards are deliberately late. I could pay those bills in a heartbeat if I wanted to, but I told her I would not. Not until Dick Parsons himself calls me and apologizes. And then makes me a radical offer of debt reduction and purification of my credit report (which its too early to affect yet, but by the time Dickie-boy calls, I'll have perfect credit except for his two cards which will be waaaaaaaaaaaaay past due).

DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY YOU OWE ANY CITIBANK ENTITY. This is your "I CAN PROVE I'M AN AMERICAN PATRIOT" act that you can actually do. Your other creditors are BY THE NEW LAW not allowed to use that dispute to affect their relationship with you.

PATRIOTS: KILL CITIBANK NOW!!!!!

No comments: