Monday, March 8, 2010

Jeane Dixon: Political Earthquake to hit US Politics: a perfect 10.0



I have been asked by the Stone Mountain Police to remain quiet while they line up law enforcement resources, but since the email I received yesterday from an employee of my former employer who fired me after agreeing to a price at which to buy back my stock and then promptly fired me when I revealed how many shares I had, has already gotten wide viral circulation, I'm going to publish here the first paragraph. The police feel there is no question that a clear and illegal threat has been made. The only question is by whom.

And actually, there's little question about that since on March 5, the same employee had sent an email containing a disguised threat offered by GA Congressman John Linder. This latest one is unambiguous and will be the key to opening the Pandora's box of Republican malfeasance to the highest levels. That is, the entire content this blog will be placed on the legal table to determine exactly what it is in it that pissed someone off and caused my assassination to be sanctioned at "the highest level." That has to be higher than Linder--and smarter than George W. Bush.

Stay tuned.

Date: March 7, 2010 11:48:28 AM EST

Scott: I don't know who you have pissed off but, my sources have indicated that your assassination has been sanctioned from the highest level. It may be the .22 caliber behind the ear suicide type, the shotgun blast while sitting at the red light suicide or Scott, if they take you to an "undisclosed location" to find where you have hid any incriminating papers or files (the sworn Marine dispositions), those people are never seen or heard of again, like alien abduction whoosh you are gone, no trace. Of course they have the perfect cover story, off your meds, delusional and you killed yourself or went to Mexico.

No comments: