Friday, March 5, 2010

Today: THIRD unsuccessful attempt to commit me!!!



Immediately after I sent this letter to Mr. Linder, I was called and interviewed by "Jessica" who said she is not allowed to give her last name. She said she is with a private company, Georgia Crisis & Access Line, 800-715-4225, that the Republicans contracted to handle what they consider mental health crises in Georgia. The caller ID, however, showed this: BEHAV HLTH LINK: 404-527-6700. I will edit out a couple of things that were meant to be private between Mr. Linder and myself, but make no real difference in my communication.

Please remember that I am a creative writer, so naturally wax metaphorical. Republicans and their lackies are more autistic (no offense intended to the autistic--you all are FAR better than are typical Republicans) than artistic, so don't know what to make of that.

Scott

Dear Congressman Linder,

I could not find a way to call your office easily so I am writing which will create a record that I assume is illegal to erase.

Please resign today. I have turned over information of your association with my former employer and your connection with his operation of distributing the drugs that he was in the late 1990s getting directly from the son of an Air Force General, then head of the US Air War College at Maxwell AFB. His direct source since then might be someone else.

I also have collected the sworn testimony of several US Marines that they, in foreign countries, where ordered to guard US Air Force planes while they were loaded "to the gills" with illegal drugs for distribution to the US as well as foreign countries. You seem to be well known in these circles.

I remember so clearly how you were also in attendance at the weekly lunch meetings at the Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker (1990s) when checks were passed around between oh so many people. You were handsome, and I almost had a crush on you. Do you have (are you) a big dick, or is that just a rumor???

You Republicans were duped by W. and Cheney who deliberately gave our jobs and treasury to the Communist Chinese Party, and set up the USA to be so legally and illegally drugged, and then taken over by the Chinese Reds in a Cyber war, which I (like Gen James Kenan in the Revolutionary War) played some important part in winning for the people. The Cyber War is already over, and it is time to hang the traitors. I think you may now address me as "General Kenan."

The greed of the Republicans has taken them down. No point staying in office a single additional day. I have given all my info not only to the FBI, but Patrick Kennedy, Tom Houck, and other patriotic citizens and officials. I expect to see you hang on the gallows after your conviction for treason. You would have been immediately slaughtered after the Reds took over anyway, so your life already had no future. You godless "Christians" are so stupid!

All best to you in your few remaining days. Resign now and enjoy what money you have made. Please pass my message to Newt, all the talk show hosts, Fox News, etc.

I am copying and pasting this message to many other people. i don't know if my press contacts will publish it today or later. Please remember that Obama had Gen. Colin Powell's top adviser assigned to my personal safety. This person is a highly decorated Vietnam War hero, a full colonel in our Army, but wore the Air Force uniform as well.

God bless the USA (and all other countries, especially my beloved Mexico) and our Constitution!

Scott D. Kenan
"Cyber General, US Patriots' Confederation"

No comments: