Sunday, September 26, 2010

GIANT SHOE SALE: Bigger than Filene's Basement (was)!!!


Sean and Ligia on the coast of Brazil, fall, 2009.

I am blind-copying everyone in my address book on this. 350. Or at least I intend to in several shifts. Dig?

Buenos Dias, Gentle Reader!

Some of you receiving this email may not have heard from me for quite some time, and are wondering why you are hearing from me now. I have dropped my thermonuclear (metaphysical) political device (see my post from yesterday, below or at scottkenan.blogspot.com ), and today I will eventually get to dropping the other shoe -- which I hope does not get uncomfortably stuck up any of my readers' asses, but as they say, "If the shoe fits -- wear it!!"

Welcome to the Land of Canaan.

While it is accepted knowledge that Cainan is the original spelling of the Scots/Irish family Kenan (they picked up the surname in Ireland while serving the land-owning Maguires as clerics and scholars during the Middle Ages), I have seen no claims that "Canaan" is a spelling variant like McKinney is. In the Judeo-Christian Bible, Cainan (in my random sampling of translations, about 90% use the Cainan form for the fourth in line from Adam, the rest use Kenan) was meant to represent a temporary stopping point on the evolution of consciousness. There is simply no way of knowing if the similarity between Cainan and Canaan is coincidental or a spelling variant.

And it doesn't matter.

The Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, published by the Church of Christian Science, defines Kenan (their preferred spelling) as +/- (my copy is still in Georgia, so I'm doing this from memory), the ultimate experience of materialism that leads to the triumph of the spiritual. (See my blog if you do not understand why I claim my distant Kenan relatives are the wealthiest family on earth -- or at least fine stewards of the world's largest fortune: scottkenan.blogspot.com .) And here's the good news: we don't stop evolving with this right-now-step, there are further levels to evolve to through infinity.

And while I'm at Christian Science, my first significant spiritual teacher, Grace Buck, wife of J. Mahlon Buck who was (before he died -- some time before I met his widow) the head of Smith Kline & French -- makers of Eskalith, which I was soon on -- (its most obvious descendant now being SmithKline Beecham -- or something English like that -- few companies have had more name changes. The company began with Smith Brothers' Cough Drops. Mahlon's great grandfather, or more distant ancestor, was one of the Smith brothers), gave tons of her husband's drug-profits money to the Mother Church of Christian Science (and other organizations). She knew that cash is cash is cash -- is GOD IN ACTION!!!

She told me she was introduced to her husband by Henry Flagler's lawyer. Maybe she meant his right-hand-and-arm man, William Rand Kenan, Jr., who made all his money in his own right (not a Flagler beneficiary that I know of). And in fact, it is HIS fortune that became the largest of the Kenan Educational Trusts, and is the one Denison University benefitted from when they received the second highest gift in the major endowment campaign a year or two after I graduated in 1973.

So Grace Buck knew pretty-damn-well who I was when she taught me what I could then accept, and when I completed the house painting work for her, presented me with a copy of Mary Baker Eddy's classic, Something-or-Other, with Key to the Scriptures, in a plain brown envelope in which she said I should keep it as evil people would try to take it from me. Really. I never read the book and eventually threw it out. Really.

I would also like to point out that Mrs. Eddy lived in Wilmington, NC for some period of time, and I believe it was there that she began -- and maybe even completely wrote -- her book. There is an historical marker in front of her house, only a few blocks from Kenan Memorial Fountain, overlooked by the Carolina Apartments, where my and Thomas Stephen Kenan III's one-time boyfriend, Robbie Anderson, lived while I dated him, although at that time, the apartment building's sign was covered with one that said "Deep River Apartments." Dino DeLaurentis was then filming his classic, Blue Velvet, and he used the exteriors for shots of Ms. Rosellini's character's apartment -- interiors were shot at his sound stages, several miles away. The cut-off ear was found in the yard of my father's high school.

Really.

Life is multidimensional, and YOUR life is as wild as mine when you contemplate it -- although your details will differ. Wake up to your full, true self and enjoy Heaven-on-Earth which is now a firm reality, although the clean-up phase is just beginning. Everything happens in physical reality, the BEST of God's Worlds, in time and space, and patience is found as one learns to relax and enjoy the ride. I am sorry if anyone is disappointed that we did not wait until 2012. The Mayans (Mexicans, ha-ha!) were exactly correct in their prediction -- based on info understood so many years ago -- but too many of us were too damned impatient to end the suffering, and we just got a little carried away.

Nothing is "set in stone." Everything that Mind can conceive, man can achieve. Time-to-Completion is completely subject to degrees of desire and effort -- and willingness to listen to inspiration (meditation). Life truly is A Streetcar Named Desire. (This is where I must break for a brief moment of sobbing. Please excuse me.)

Takes no time on paper (or other writing)!

OK, the promised "other shoe." Many of you are not going to like it, so to help you be able to read it, I will first tell you that after I take you through the uncomfortable parts, there is good news of our self-redemption, which means that it makes no difference in this new post-human world, and whatever you like to do now (although you might or might not find that changes) is perfectly fine with God and everyone else -- including, I hope, you.

In the Great Judeo-Christian Book of Allegories (which includes some important historical records) -- read: written for and by people of what we now call Western Society -- other groups have Holy Scriptures that are equally valid for their traditions -- Original Sin was the disobedience of God by eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Well, the serpent tempted Eve, she successfully tempted Adam, and suddenly they knew they were naked. I won't go on about all of this unfortunate error whose consequences all but totally define human consciousness, except to say that this mentality, combined with our modern technologies -- especially manipulation of communications -- is why we have no choice today other than to IMMEDIATELY evolve to Post Human or perish entirely from the Earth.

The Earth will survive regardless. And life. Many creatures can adapt to intense nuclear radiation if they must. Some are absolutely good to go now. "God" prepared itself in case we continue to turn our backs to "Him." He is never defeated and is always patient, and anyone who thinks the so-called Devil (entirely a man-made figment of imagination) could pose a threat to creation, God, or humankind, is -- BY DEFINITION -- possessed by some form of evil.

But NO ONE is unredeemable. HA!

You see: I have mucho bueno news. Grab a beer, a joint, of a cup of coffee (powder drugs and crack cocaine are not recommended), kick off your shoes, put on some nice music (if you feel like it), and sit back and contemplate this:

Allegorically, man and woman were not meant to ever die. Therefore, this thing we call God, probably a collections of what I'll call Nines (see American movie The Nines from about 2007 for details on 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and THE TEN -- thank you Sean Blackwell McAllister (who introduced me to the movie), and his wife, Ligia!!! You are my TOTAL heros, as I've expressed in person and sometimes badly and with distortion).

More info on Sean Blackwell McAllister and his absolutely groundbreaking and practical work regarding Bipolar Disorder can be found linked from my three-page personal website: www.scottkenan.com . Political blog, THE WEATHER UP HERE can be accessed from there as well as my Tennessee Williams memoir's site. The newest videos might have gotten a bit muddy after Sean met Christal Presley and she fed him lies about me (she -- and others -- fed me lies about him as well. I've seen through them.) When I looked at some updates he did this past winter, the production values had improved and the material sounded true -- but I was never sure because it failed to hold my attention. That is not likely to be true for you, but I was so used to the multidimensionality of his earlier work, and something in the new just felt a touch collapsed.

Anyway, I highly recommend it -- even, and maybe especially -- if neither you nor anyone you know is bipolar. Trust me on this. After my engagement to Cornelio Prada Diaz, I'm not very keen on the institution for myself. But I have so much admiration for Sean that I'm thinkin' I might just have to go on the hunt for THE ONE, just so I can ask Sean to be the best man at my wedding. (Thank God, Ligia -- who gave me the best hug I've ever received -- is my ally.)

I digress.

Anyway, "GOD" is actually, probably, a collection of Nines with similar interests (which is the definition of a spiritual family), which is also why not being quite perfect, they made a fairly large error:

The animals, which were created all mortal, had to have a way to reproduce, hence asexual as well as sexual reproduction -- and the organs it requires. Man and Woman were to live forever and have dominion over all things in their consciousness. They did, for awhile. But here's the error: Unmindfully, this collection of Nines, while smartly creating Man and Woman last, couldn't decide what to do about their bodies which were descended from animals, AKA 6s. What to do about the reproductive organs they had inherited? They would have to be useless for reproduction -- if ONE human were born, all humans would HAVE TO die. That is the Law of Two Sides to All Coins (why everything that is real is totally "bipolar").

They just couldn't decide, and in their inaction, Eve got curious, invented science, and then tried an experiment. It was successful, and the rest, we call history.

So now what??? Heaven is forever, right? Well, yes, sort of.

The Nines, worried, kept popping into the bodies of 7s (men and women) and were the geniuses of all eras of humankind. They knew they could hide their 9-power adequately, but, of course, everyone noticed how smart they are. The Jews, having been the first in Western Society to go monotheistic, summoned and even GREW themselves a lot of Nines. You see, being monotheistic, they forced their consiousness-of-the-Deity to focus like a laser (coherent light) as opposed to split-viewing many gods. Genius is only a function of the ability to focus. All geniuses have the same native intelligence as you or I. I have tested myself for IQ on the internet -- each test different from the others. My IQ has changed dramatically in the past year, although it remained the same over the entire rest of my life -- from what I know and remember of old results.

Yours is prepared to do the same now -- if it hasn't already. Everything ever created has the eventual potential to become a Nine. That is God's absolute promise (his only kind). Think how much further along you already are than Dick Cheney. Now look at a rock, your beer, the briefs or panties your squeeze is or is not wearing. Think for a moment how much longer those things have to go before they evolve into something with your consciousness. You are already a full-fledged Seven. You get to skip Eight. That's just koalas. They have a special function which you can learn about in the movie.

Here's the hard part: To make it clear that Adam and Eve were NOT to have sex, their sexual organs were made so they really did not give the best pleasure when reproductive sex was engaged in. This was meant to be your clue. All things considered, it would have been far better if it had, in fact, been Adam and Steve -- but there would not even be half as many of us now! And we do enjoy all this variety -- especially us guys, who were given the gift of desire for adventure and the necessity for our seed to be spread widely for the health of the race. Women did not get as fun a lot. First, their bodies were entered -- and usually by larger, stronger, on-top males, and then they loved their young, which they had to protect and have a way to nourish them without interruption. Women embody the urge for security, which men don't naturally care about. War of the Sexes!!!

Men's prostates got a new role. Repeated pressure on them produced 10 times the pleasure of an orgasm (at least!). Women came best when oralized (or, in a pinch, fingered). And we ALL know what THIS is sounding like. Shit!!! It can't be true -- or can it???

Find out for yourself. Your female partner can learn to imitate a penis with a finger or two (or more). Just be sure she cuts her nails first. Get the info from a gay guy, or publication about the mechanics of sex written for a gay man.

But you prefer sex with a woman -- or you like both and don't want to give up either. No problem. It's impossible to get EVERYONE to stop having reproductive sex so with no one being born, no one would die. The development of children is far more precious than ANYONE had ever imagined, so all the early-adapters are pretty much in agreement: We simply cannot give this up. Some Post Humans will in fact bear children, so why not enjoy all the sex that entails -- and more!!! And you, reader, do whatever you feel like doing as long as you don't harm anyone and no one is forced. We'll just die when we want to and start all over, but we'll much sooner come into our spiritual inheritance, and from there continue to evolve.

So how horrid does this world sound? It's where you live now, so welcome to your possibly-new understanding (only). You are -- and always have been -- a Nine. Time to come out of hiding.

Let's party like it's 1999!!!

But ask no favors of me. Essentially NO ONE has contributed a DIME to my basic material needs -- not even Allen FUCKING Rosen. Well, if you don't pay a writer, he simply ceases to share.

Amen.


Scott

No comments: