Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Testimony to Federales -- and evidence dump

Hola Amigos!

I have now had eight hours of interviews with Federales -- lawyers in the Chief Federal Prosecutors office in PV as well as briefed the
My computer costs $1,800.00 USD, and $2000.00 worth of software on it, and 600 CDs
Mexican Authorities and


Baby Azteca is about 5' 7'', very dark complexion with thick medium-length dark hair, 30 years old, many tatooes on his face and upper body, mostly homemade. He is EXTREMELY dangerous.
The guy who owns the store right across the street from Toros house at 1690 Calle Costa Rico, is the ¨Don¨ of the area and totally supports both of these killers, though he tried to fool me. I tested him three times, and in the final one, he tried to trick me into a situation where Baby Azteca would kill me. NONE of the neighbors can be trusted. But the one woman who lives there, Barby, is a great ally of mine and the other smallest guy, ¨Younger Albert¨is a fine person too.

Have to go depose more now. Back soon. . . .

Scott

3 comments:

Susan's rant said...

Hola Scott...hope you get your computer back!! been checking out your site and info and hope you do well with the book. Did you find your car?

adios amigo.....Susan & Peggy from the flea market :)

Scott Kenan said...

No Suzi -- I lost the car in Wilmington, NC after my mother told Some people where I lived.

See what I'm up to now: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

I just today saw your comment.

Scott

Scott Kenan said...

No Suzi -- I lost the car in Wilmington, NC after my mother told Some people where I lived.

See what I'm up to now: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

I just today saw your comment.

Scott