Friday, June 3, 2011

My Night of La Mancha


Well, there is ALWAYS trouble after I engage Christal Presley -- and tonight was NO exception, and it was quite intense. The Wilmington Police just left my apartment after two visits. The first after Peter Demaria, who with his wife, Jess, (my nieghbors who live in the "B" side of this shotgun duplex house) called the cops when Daryl Verlon Grier (white, blond very short hair, blue eyes, 5' 10", DOB: 08-21-1979), had been yelling at me and even kicked the wall -- threatening to break through it and "kill those mother-f@uckers" after Peter (presumably) had pounded the wall in protest of the noise Daryl was making.

Daryl, whom I had taken in a few days ago when he was excitedly telling everyone on Front Street that he had just gotten a job as a dishwasher after being homeless and jobless for a year, and hoped could have a little more peace than in what he called his "camp" under or near the bridge downtown, where he had lived for a year (although tonight, he said he was in prison a year ago). He had also said that New York Pizza House where he worked was totally "mafia owned," and that they would pay him cash: guaranteed $350.00 dollars per week.

But then, the next day, he said they would take taxes out, so he would only see $325.00 -- BUT he wished he were going to be paid by check so if he were laid off, he could collect unemplyment. This math don't hunt. And yes, I guess he is that stupid -- BUT a job is a job is a job, and it seemed to give him self-respect. He was doing GREAT in terms of his attitude. He confessed to me that he had once been the top drug dealer in Wilson, NC, and had in fact not only murdered two people (one of them a close friend), but had caused his girlfriend who is now a stripper in Myrtle Beach, to become heroin-addicted -- which she still is. He was overcome with remorse when he told me these things and was crying like a baby. My heart broke for him.

I am not one who  believes prison or jail helps anyone, although the New Hanover County Jail is, in my own experience, VERY professionally run and I salute Sheriff Ed McMahon! I do NOT salute District Attorney Benjamin R. David or the Wilmington Police Chief, as -- primarily -- their operations, in my opinion, protect narco-traffickers instead of the Citizens of this cpounty and city. I WILL put them in prison on Racketeering charges soon.

Rather than tell all the details, I will cut to the punch: Daryl, after confessing his crimes to me the other night (two nights ago), asked me to watch him as he pulled out his extraordinary member (the most beautiful and largest I've ever seen on a white boy -- even nicer than artist and Sewanee alum David Charles Terry's of Durham (long story) -- and then he pleasured himself as I watched. He said he liked to show gay guys, but I was not allowed to touch -- which I didn't. Later he said his ass was tight and I might-could find out about that later.

Actually, I found the whole thing sad and pathetic (hello: BORING), and rolled over in bed to fall asleep -- but he pounded the bed and insisted I watch. He demanded I get him a towel afterward, but I told him to get some toilet paper from the bathroom himself (which he did).

Well, tonight he was paid and refused to give me the $100.00 he promised to help with expenses. Only his first night working had be brought home to me the gourmet food from New York Pasta House http://www.newyorkpastahouse.com/ that he had promised. How Republican Party is that??? He twisted my words after drinking and being dropped off by what he described as "two whores I paid to give me BJs -- they are beautiful and they love me!"

Too sad.

He also said that his employers wanted me to shut up about Republicans and he was going to kill me.

He didn't.

In another note of this extraordinary night in which I "went ot HELL for a heavenly cause," a man called "Murdock" of "the A-Team", actually Rick Star --a musician -- starmadness2007@yahoo.com (direct from notes about himself he gave me), had stopped by earlier. He had the notion that I would give him a BJ, and at one point pulled his long semi-thin member out and begged for it.

Nice, but no cigar.

The capper of the evening was when Peter Demaria opened his front door and I thanked him most heartfeltly (I really had thought I might be killed this time, yet knew God always protects me -- which HE did!!!). Peter's response was that he hoped I would stop disturbing the peace. LOL!!! He apparently plans to complain to the narco-trafficking landlord. Kenneth Jernigan, about my noise.

Peter and Jess have been acting like I never blogged about their crack or meth lab they had been running and moved out two weekends ago after they read my blog. Peter is such an automaton, that not only does he invade my computer from his own as demanded by his bosses (he has a key to my apartment and I'm now certain it was he who stole the yellow sheet with the codes to access my WiFi), he put his trash and recyclables on the curb Tuesday (normally Monday pick-up, but there was a holiday) AFTER he and I had discussed that the trash people do NOT observe holidays.

I never see him without earbuds in his ears, so his automoton self is always getting fresh directions that go straight to his drug-addled brain.

Such is the work of Christal Presley, my parents, Ben David, and other "Republicans" in trying to bring down civilization -- once again, like the Catholic Church did centuries ago which led to the Dark Ages. Did Newt Gingrich not very publicly convert to Catholicism???

Is the Supreme Court not packed now with Catholics (thanks to President Bush)??? One of those Catholics in "His Holiness" left a pubic hair on Anita Hill's Coke can, if I remember correctly -- and then did all he could to destroy her.

'Nuff said for tonight: it's the End of the World and I Know It. And I feel fine -- how about you???

All this, just because of my little ol' book that is now available from Amazon. You can buy it here (everything's a marketing opportunity). LOL!!! http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1306931212&sr=8-2 .

And so it is,
Scott D. Kenan

.

No comments: