Tuesday, June 21, 2011

See Food and Eat It!!!

Professionalism, North Carolina District Attorneys Jon and Ben David style!!!

 >>> A WHOLE NEW GENERATION OF FORMATTING ERRORS FROM THE REPUBLICAN BLACK OPS PEOPLE IS AVAILABLE ON BLOGSPOT TODAY. Kinda cool, huh???§ 

 >>> ADDED WILMINGTON INFO WILL APPEAR AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST

THE PLAYERS:

Jason

Scott

Jason L Greene What makes you think I'm Jewish? Just wondering.:)
§      20 hours ago · LikeUnlike
§ 
Scott Kenan Your Facebook page says you are Reform Jew, silly. If I hadn't just reunited this morning with my soul-mate, I'd offer you some sexo excellete for your joshing me like this, ya little bugger!!!
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike
§ 
Scott Kenan ‎(I might be allowed "outside sex" at a later date, but not right now.)
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Jason L Greene Wishful thinking "Dude"!:) But I've been known to slip up, now and then. Martini's, Dirty Grey Goose, usually do the trick! Oh, no pun, intended!!!!!
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike
§ 
Scott Kenan HUH??? Yer not Jewish? That was a trick played on me by Republicans and you are actually Episcoplayin' or something??? Please explain.
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Jason L Greene WTF! Reporting you to the Anti-Deformation League! I've never been so insulted in my life.:)
20 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 1 personLoading...
§ 
Scott Kenan Oh wait. I see. LOL!!! I serve Costco's fine vodka, which is actually Grey Goose, recanted for 1/3 the price. The Kenan Family (distant) seems to have had something to do with the development of Costco, and my cousin Thomas S. Kenan III owns Kenan Advantage Group which supplies Costco exclusively with gasoline in the USA.
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personJason L Greene likes this.
§ 
Scott Kenan OK!!! Thank you!!!
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personJason L Greene likes this.
§ 
Scott Kenan And Bend Over (metaphorically, for now . . .)
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personJason L Greene likes this.
Jason L Greene Scott, I never bend for anyone. But Costco's Vodka, at that price does sound interesting.:)
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike
§ 
Scott Kenan  All bends are now off. Suddenly –  last Friday –  I met the man of my life: Robert A. Trahan III, aka Robbie, a 43-year-old Cajun-Scot mutt who is more handsome than God, and can bench press 275#. He works as a commercial fisherman and has also co-penned the Grammy Award-winning song, "Daughters," with his good friend John Mayer (who has recorded several other co- or Robbie-penned songs, including "Vultures"), and for five years ran the audio/video services at Grand Ole Opry! In one live video, you can actually here people calling out to him, “We love you Robbie!!!” (He was just off stage running A/V): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-oA7HLonY
 
You can hear John’s recording of “Vultures,” which Robbie wrote by himself here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywcLJNEXQTs . This song PERFECTLY describes the people in my immediate family, Pentagon Publishing, Inc, old boyfriends, nearly everyone I ever knew before I “woke up” to my KENANHOOD, which vultures call Bipolar Illness. 
§  His cell phone has a veritable library of old and new rock-folk aristocracy on speed dial, and he tells me we first met in court (and accurately recounted how Judge Wine-Box Blackmore accused me of lying about needing a Public Defender – she claiming that ALL Kenans had AT LEAST two or three trust funds to suck money from) and then transport to New Hanover County (NC) Jail, although he couldn't get my attention at that time because I would only talk to black guys. (It's true: I'm a touch of a racist.) 
POLITICAL NOTE: I have only in the last several days discovered that Lee Gosney of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA www.pentagopn-usa.com , is VERY WELL KNOWN in Wilmington narco-trafficking circles as an important government-private business liaison. In 1990, when my father, William Scott Kenan (now of Raleigh, NC), lived at my house for much of the time Newt Gingrich with Judge Linda Warren Hunter held me illegally in Dekalb County, GA jail, and then another six months after I got out, he was very close friends with Lee Gosney and other narco-traffickers at the giant Tucker, GA Alcoholics Anonymous group on Lewis Road – and hence, Patrick Stansbury, who masterminded the Atlanta TV 5 then-CBS affiliate’s investigation of Collegiate Concept, Inc.’s (owned by Russell and Eileen Smith – Eileen was Jewish), which raised money on very generous terms (for a fund-raiser) for the F.O.P. I was the one who was viewed most on the week-long TV broadcasts in “under-cover” filming. (Meant to further terrorize me, in case the false imprisonment and court-ordered house arrest and Lithium with weekly blood test was not enough!!! FUCKERS. (Sorry, I really am trying to reign in my language.)
Anyway, the end result was that Collegiate Concepts and the Smiths’ marriage were both destroyed, and Patrick Stansbury got all the military side of the ad-marketing business after CCI vice President Walter Moore broke in with his key and stole all the ad copy that was to be sent to the publications. Patrick then leveraged all War College’s, Service Academies, and Maritime Academies that CCI represented to publish those ads free and give him their continuing contracts, or face his destruction of their reputations for integrity. (Patrick is the sickest, most vile person I ever met in my life – except for Christal Presley. Also, my mother. He’s destroyed MANY people and I am witness to a few of his extortion crimes and can testify in courts of law on this.)
Maritime Academies were important as I just learned that the Wilmington, NC Harbor Master is kind enough to warn those who hang near the Cape Fear River to disappear for a few days when the BIGGEST loads of illegal drugs come in to port (for their safety, as killers for the Republican Party/Drub Mafia – PROTECTED BY BOBBSEY TWIN DAs, BENJAMIN AND JON DAVID. Many have told me that Wilmington receives more illegal drugs by boat than even Miami!!! Do the Inland Seafood and Cisco trucks I see plying the waterfront in ILM take out the drugs from the boats like they did in Stone Mountain Park in Newt Gingrich’s 1990 operation that I personally witnessed and have blogged about multiple times??? I have only suspicions. 
BTW: Walter Moore (now deceased), was retired military and hailed from Cherry Hill, NJ. He was built like a bulldog (and could act like one too), but was always nice to me, and liked to point out that he had a lot of Sun Oil Company (now SUNOCO, INC) contacts – the very company my father and brother Michael William Kenan of Donalyn Lane, Berwyn, PA worked and work for. BOTH are CONSCIOUSLY working in my mother’s Nazi/Republican Party narco-trafficking businesses, although Dad has been sending me evidence against Mom, recently – his KENAN genes having FINALLY kicked in!!! THANKS DAD!!!
§      Anyway, when we met, Robbie was masquerading as a homeless alcoholic in absolute crisis, and claimed as a Kenan, I had to be platinum -- not gold. Well, I accepted his sexual aggressions, and after our personal Night of the Iguana last night, he's beyond his alcohol (the local Detox Center refused to admit him at 1:00 AM this morning, so he's soldiering on, doing 100 pushups in groups of 25 to help relieve the tension as he resurrects himself and we dream together of adopting a couple of children and living in Puerto Vallarta after the drug wars recede. Now is THAT a happy ending to my difficulties OR WHAT?????????
§  5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

 >>> THAT ADDED STUFF:

Peter and Jess Demaria (in other half of this shotgun-duplex rental house) and landlord Kenneth Jernigan continue to harrass me and my friends). I intend to sue Mr. Jernigan if he and I cannot come to an understanding about my remaining here for a few days after the sheriff can evict me, as I asked repeatedly for secure locks, yet he and others have keys to my apartment. When I returned after a month in jail (March 28, 2011), although I was absolutely certain all FIVE backdoor locks were locked before leaving here a month before, all were UNLOCKED when I returned. Nothing was stolen. It was meant to unnerve me so that I might be put under observation and subsequently medicated

This never works, as any apparernt unnervement on my part is simple drama, which I stop when I decide to.

Several movies (DVD & Blu-Ray) have disappeared over time, as well as many electronic cables. Just in the last few days, the last 1/6 of a PERFECT cantelope was taken from my refridgerator. All this to make me sound crazy when I report it, but Jernigan admitted when I moved in that the keys had never been changed -- and he REFUSED TO DO IT. I always seemed to be having all my money removed from me by all kinds of tricks (this pattern -- now easy to prove -- is called RACKETEERING, as I understand it), and I've never had anyone to guard the door, should I try to take the locks to be re-keyed.

Saturday night, Peter Demaria, who with his wife Jess seemed to own a crack lab that they had in their half of this house until I blogged about it a few weeks ago -- THIS ACCORDING TO WILMINGTON POLICE, who said they were watching, but did not yet have the evidence to act -- told my boyfriend Robbie that he was not allowed to remain on the porch on MY SIDE OF THE HOUSE, waiting for me when I was late getting back here to meet him. Peter had the NERVE to then tell Robbie about how trashy I and everyone I knew was. THIS FROM A FREAKIN' DRUG-LAB ASSHOLE WHO IS PROTECTED BY DRUG-TRAFFICKING LANDLORD JERNIGAN.

 >>> TELLING: When I got out of jail on trumped up charges of Cyber-Stalking (appeal trial date WITH JURY THIS TIME: August 24, 2011), Mr. Jernigan said he had checked the definition of Cyber-Stalking and said to me, "Hell, people accuse me of that (refering to my offending blog post concerning a prominent Wilmington lawyer's involvement in drug trafficking) ALL THE TIME. I had no idea I could sue them!!!"

(!)

 >>> LINK TO PETER AND JESS DEMARIA'S BUSINESSES, which many tell me are use ONLY to launder drug money. Jess told me they use her clothing site, http://www.sweetnothingclothes.com/ , only for email with family (after I sent her a message via its Facebook Page and after several weeks she still was not aware it waited for her on her BUSINESS site -- she didn't even have her Facebook messages forwarded to her REGULAR email, like I do.

Why not use a business site for business??? I would.

Check Peter's sites out as well: Not a single thing a REAL person would have ANY interest in owning!!! http://www.etaproducto.com/about . Don't miss his scintilating blog: http://www.etaproducto.com/ .

For several reasons, Robbie will not be able to send me money to move into another place until next Wednesday. If I cannot work out a deal with Jernigan to remain here until then, I'll sue the you-know-what out of him for various crimes. I DO NOT CARE any more about any of this (meaning that he, Jess, or Peter go to jail for their crimes), but I need a few days past when the Sheriff can evict me. That's all. Jernigan can give me that. HE STILL HAS MORE OF MY MONEY IN ESCROW THAN I OWE HIM -- and I ALWAYS pay up, anyway, for things I ACTUALLY RECEIVE.

.

No comments: