Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ah, FREEDOM!!!


Library was closed Sun. and Mon., so finally back. Much has clarified!!! I must be brief:

Spoke in person to Sheriff McMahon before concert by the river where he gave opening comments, Saturday. I asked him when indictments would be issued, and he hesitated. I asked if he couldn't say because everyone knows I blab too much and he cracked up. Read into this what you may.

After fireworks last night, I ran into Officer Jenkins of Wilmington PD. Several events have confused me --especially the absolute LACK of protection of me by Wilmington Police Department. Instead they have been harrassing me.It has now been over one week since I swore out a warrant for George Padezanin's arrest for kicking me last Sunday night. I've heard nothing about a court date (see peculiarities in the process reported last week, and discrepancies in how warrants can be sworn in different parts of the county, as well as the dangers of being diagnosed a schizophrenic by an officer and arrested. Is this not already Nazi Germany, or what???). I have seen no evidence that George has been arrested. I have a court date late this week regarding his wife, Cheryl's attempt to file anti-stalking papers against me, which was denied as an IMMEDIATE gesture.

This weekend, I have attempted several times to approach the William R. (Buck) Kenan house at 110 Nun Street. Sue Barry, who (with her now absent husband, Bill Berry) owns it and her daughter Anna Berry (who with her Dad has done some wonderful interior renovation work, said they would like to rent me a room there, but were full. I later realized there is one room that they don't use (behind the new kitchen and before the laundry room) that I could use -- perhaps in exchange for a set number of hours helping renovate per week. They were both eager to have me participate, and simply had not realized how easily that room could be adapted to my needs.

But when I tried to approach the house, the man who claimed to be Anna's boyfriend -- which he later corrected to "protector", admitting she had another boyfriend, he and another very muscular male who lives next door away from the river, both in mid-thirties or so, screamed at me that I was not allowed to contact anyone at that house or approach it or they would beat the crap out of me. Since I was NOT seeking to talk to him, but Anna Barry, whose mother told me Anna handled business matters, I need confirmation that Anna does not want me to approach her. This is none of that man's business.

This is difficult to write clearly because I'm very tired today, sorry.

I discussed this with Sheriff McMahon Saturday night, and he said they would have to look into it -- especially since these two remind me so much of my neighbors on 8th Street who are crack-addicted and easily end of violetn. THESE two men, however, are clearly more dangerous, and unlike those on 8th street who simply kick and fuss like junior-high-school girls, I don't doubt they would try to kill me.

In fact, that night AFTER the concert, I walked past the house on the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street, hoping I might chance on Anna or her mother sitting on the front stoop, but all was quiet and seemingly abandonned. I took three photos of the house from the opposite side, hoping one might be good enough to use in email or post to show others where I expect to move. They are a little too dark -- and distant, having been taken from the far sidewalk. I gave up.

But as I walked to the end of the block, a car screamed around the corner with the passenger-side window down and the guy who is Anna's "protector" -- clearly aready knowing he would find me there -- yelled out the window that he and his next-door friend were going to kill me because I was not allowed within a block of that house. I still had my phone in my hand, so raised it up and took two pictures as I began running up the street yelling for someone to call the police. They jumped out the the car and began running after me, but stopped as I was nearly to Third Street by then. I decided I would file charges or anti-stalking papers on Tuesday when courts reopen.

NEXT, only a block from my house, I chanced on the straight couple who live next door (south side) of George Padezanin, and thinking all had quieted down -- and the two of them had never been truly unkind to me, although she seemed wary of me -- I have reason to believe she, a grade-school teacher -- is a crack addict. When her boyfriend moved in, he cleaned TWELVE oversized lawn and leaf bags full of trash out of her house, and also threw out her old flea-bitten overstuffed furniture before moving his furniture in. He even took down her "don't ring bell" sign. Crack addicts become more and more paranoic over time. They become intolerant of sudden or loud noises, even to the point of hating rock music or any music that has much of a beat. Most like "space" or "Zen" meditation music to zone out on.

Anyway, instead of returning my friendly hello, they turned on me and started yelling that I had attacked them and that they were going to have me arrested (what's new, you might aslk. LOL!!!). I backed off, and the male reversed his direction and came toward me threateningly, saying they were on "Team Padezanin." That even seemed to make him proud, and he repeted it, louder: "We're on Team Padezanin!"

Well, at least I now had something to call the gang of lying white drug dealers and addicts who have conspired to harass me (the racketeering bunch, is what I'd been refering to them as).

TEAM PADEZANIN!!! whoop-de-do.

Well, after the threats, and the newly self-acknowledged pack identity, I figured I'd been file antistalking papers and would need to get their names. The same officer who had come out a couple of weeks ago arrived in his wrap-around dark shades (the sun was behind the trees and houses and it was becoming twilight. This was the same guy who had claimed before that he was on the ILM Police Force for six years, yet had NEVER heard the name Kenan. What drug does THIS fete of lobotomy is beyond my ken.

He talked to us both, and refused to give me their names as I had asked. He, playing judge, rather than cop, claimed I had no claim of significance at all DESPITE my explaining the history of harassment. He ADMITTED that the other two knew my name, but then said rather stupidly: I didn't give them YOUR name, and I won't give you THEIR names. Hello!?!?! He has in the previous breath said the other two KNEW my name. This HAD TO BE CONSICIOUS MIND-CONTROL ATTEMEPT OF ME -- in that there was tension, so he knew I would not think in the larger picture and realize the deliberate ill- logic of his actions -- and I DIDN'T realize his deliberate trick until right after he left.

Because of what happened above -- PROVING the Wilmington Police Department protects drug dealers and users (many of its officers -- please remember, that it was officers sympathetic to law-abiding citizens who had earlier told me or cnfirmed neighborhood rumors, from many, including some who ran with "Team Padezanin" the night that "Baby" George Padezanin kicked me repeatedly and for which I swore out a warrant for his arest nearly a week ago, but have seen no evidence of its service or gotten notice of court hearing -- the Magistrate Court also seems to protect drug dealers/users -- and then the police in the court house accuse law-abiding, peaceful people of being schizophrenic and threaten them with arrest on the spot.

IS THERE ANY DAMN JUSTICE IN NEW HANOVER COUNTY??? I KNOW IT TAKES TIME, BUT WILL THE SHERIFF HAVE HIS WIFE, CHILD, OR GRANDCHILD THREATENED AND SO BE AFRAID TO FILE WARRANTS??? Stay tuned . . .

But that is not all. Last night after 4th of july fireworks, i asked a police officer (in front of other officers), what to do about the straight couple, since the cop had refused to tell me his name. His reply??? (you really are NOT going to believe this -- my own jaw dropped to the pavement instantly): "Mr. Kenan, we know who you are and have you in "The System." You are NOT allowed to go back to Nun Street and harass those people. You have been hanging out taking pictures of them at their house and clearly stalking them and trying to cause trouble."

WHAT THE FLOCK???

Nun Street??? I had not brought that up and had never discussed it with police, yet he knew ALL about it -- and what he knew was a complete LIE!!! I practically yelled at him, saying I was talking about another incident in which Mr. Never-Heard-the -Name-Kenan refused to give me the aggressors' names, after just telling me they knew MY name, but he didn 't tell them my name and somehow that made it all fair. he played judge instead of cop -- in a situationi he had not witnessed and depsite my having explained that the situation was serious.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

But I THEN wanted to know why he had then gone on to tell me I would likely be arrested if i tried to contact "those people" (I was not trying to contact the drug-criminals who had lied about me -- I'm presuming here who had claimed this -- but rather Anna and Sue Berry who actually OWN the property). Where was the report on all this, I asked? "No report, no number," Officer Jenkins replied."Well, I need to know which of the people claimed this. I doubt they are the ones I'm trying to contact. I need to know before contacting the propery owner and her daughter so I don't do so if it actually was they, rather than the apparent drug criminals." "No, you don't," Officer Jenkins replied, "you are going to be in jail soon if you contact anyone there."

Well: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION???

I was beyond shocked. Then, this morning, locked out of my apartment in violation of the agreement to not press for the prosecution of my landlord on racketeering charges if he continued to allow me to live in the apartment until I could move. Without giving me warning (he agreed to this AFTER the letter came from the Sheriff's Department signed by a M. Curry, saying i'd be evicted at 9:00 AM today, so i had trusted ken Jernigan. now I will screw him through the law to the greatest extent possible.

I am again homeless, but since my mother got Ally Bank to renege on their agreement with me to be patient a few months on payments and no not yet reposses (car now gone -- she sent me money to buy shoes as a ha-Ha birthday gift -- I did NOT need shoes, but could have used a used bike to travel to find a job, and now Ken claims he changed the locks and so i have only the shorts, T-shirt, undies, sox and sandlas i am wearing and no prostpect of a roof over my head for a couple of days. Ken absolutely refuses to let me pick up my things until at least Thrusday afternoon -- when he says i must pick up everything at once (he knows I cannot afford a rental vehicle with trailer or a truck, which would be required to do that).

I expect he has already sifted through some of the evidence which i have in the house and have warned him about touching. I warn the Sheriff's deputies to check with the Sheriff as well. i suspect we can wlrk something out. I really DON'T believe the sheriff will want to colude in this crime -- even if threats are made against his family -- which I don't doubt at all.

My parents are in town today for my Aunt Doris's funeral. I decided not to attend as she is Dad's sister and less importantly my aunt. i don't want the politics to be present at the service. I left messages for my parents and my sister jane 9who is likely to drive them here from Raleigh), but have heard nothing from anyone. I don't really expect them to offer to give me a penny. But they cannot not claim they do NOT know what they do. . .

And they call ME sick. LOL!!!

Oh well, I'll make some nice spiked lenon-aide out of this soon. Stay tuned . . .

In other news: I saw David Nash, the attorney who accused me of Cyberstalking, on the other side of the street last night. It has become crystal clear to me that David was leveeraged by the mob (chiefly, John Mann). No excellent lawyer like David would have been so panicked on the phone with me while he lied to me right after I had left a message for him with his recept the morning after i was kicked out of his bar, Costellos (on Princess Street).

David and I were equally 'vicitms,' and i will make that clear to all at the re-trial. Only John Mann perjured himself. I bet he cannot be found. he moved from 708 South 5th Street to an undisclosed location, according to his roommates.

Last night at 3:38 AM, while i was pondering recent events and having difficulty sleeping -- a rarity -- I saw a thin, medium-height woman taking material out of George Padezanin's closed trailer parked across the street from his house. Current one (there have been at least three during the five months I've lived on the street) has NC plate: BV 30717, and is plain on the sides. The previous two were similar in size, but had had logos painted on the sides -- but NOT for "Hand Painted Houses." George frequently goes to the trailer, although he never does any pointing jobs -- not one since I moved onto the street.

Scott

No comments: