Sunday, July 31, 2011

This n' That



1. "Wayne" in yesterday's post is actually Robert (Robbie) Trayhan III.

2. Local D.A. Ben David DID eventually buy Robbie off by getting him re-addicted to heroin. Since I got out of jail on Thursday, Robbie has been traveling almost exclusively with a man who is a known heroin addict, as identified to me by Darrel Grier (a former one-week roommate that the police forcibly removed after Crack-Lab, next door neighbors Jess and Peter Demaria of the "Team Padezanin" drug gang on South 8th Street called them when Darrell treatened to break through the wall and kill them after the complained about the noise in the middle of the night. This man (who had sold me a TV via Darrel -- see previous posts) was also identified to me as a heroin addict by his own legal or common-law wife, whom he frequently separates from and re-unites with).

3. Robbie has proven to me he has no self respect and is even  more a coward then Ben David -- although, to his credit -- at least he IS trying to commit suicide, albeit through alcohol and heroin (and thank you Mom -- Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan for keeping the Republicans and some of their Democratic Party shills (Barack: HELLO!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!) for keeping th eheroin flowing from Afghanstan -- the ONLY reason the US is there!!!

4. First Presbyterian head minister Ernest (Ernie) Thompson III has proven to me that he is complicit in Ben David's drug schemes CONSCIOUSLY. I cannot give details as it looks like arrest warrants for him will be forthcoming. I PROMISE to explain further ASAP, when allowed.

5. Although I have nothing but the highest regard for First Prez ministers Pete Brown and Charlie (blanking at the moment, sorry, Charlie), the congregation in general has drunk WAY too much of the White Racism Kool-Aide, and do not respond well to being forced to look in the morror. I will ALWAYS thank them for their flawless philosphy, but their subtile but definite racist behaviors have turned me off to them. after all, only William R. Kenan SR's portrait is on their wall, and he (aka Buck) is recognized in the Kenan-family funded bio of his son as the main force behind the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot which killed over ten blacks -- and no whites -- and initiated a reign of terror that in more subtile forms continues today, mostly through "nice" people like those who worship as First Prez.

6. Dennis, who is an elder (or similar) there (and his aggressive drug-addicted, Republican daughter who also sat in some of our Sunday school classes in the spring), are perfect example of sham Christianity. Both were EXTRAORDINARILY hateful to me over time, and I credit them for opening my eyes to the evil of self-righteous White People in nice-seeming churches.

7. Remember: First Prez CONTINUED to support Good Shepherd Shelter even after I gave Ernie Thompson enough info that any SANE person would have investigated before giving those narco-traffickers and dealers in slavery of undocumented aliens -- my former roommate from Guatemala included. when he asked to be paid, two of his friends were shot in the face RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. Ernie: GO TO HELL, YOU ASSHOLE AND DEMON. Strangely, though, you re-introduced me to Jesus in a very deep way.

8. Finally, today, I got confirmation that my father's oldest sister, Melba Kenan Herring (who was the mother of First Prez choir member Nell Herring Smith (my first cousin), was a Lesbian. I heard if from a relative and then got a separate confirmation. Not that that matters, except for all the les my parents have told me about family.

9. I got my first royalties from Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams, and I'm talking to a new person about movie rights.

No comments: