Friday, August 19, 2011

Transformational Observations


>>> My Inner Child <<<

After posting the last post, I went to First Presbyterian and had a great hour-long conversation with Pete Brown, Associate Minister. I told him I would be sure that that posting made clear that I knew First Prez had nothing to do with the hate-email I received, but due to time constraints and other considerations, I've decided not to change anything. Pete got me thinking last night on many things -- a hallmark of all three of the ministers therel. I woke up at 5:00 AM this morning, and in meditation, realized many things, the most important being the truth of one thing I told Pete: Yesterday's email from some pathetic near-illiterate was the spot of Yin in the Yang (or vice versa), that proves the greater and opposite truth: the atmosphere in Wilmington, NC has DEFINITELY improved for the better.

Not meaning to pick on the people who had picked on me so severely two weeks ago, but Cindy has seemingly disappeared and her boyfriend PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG as well. One of her friends who had been especially aggressive toward me, accosted me two days ago at the bus station, and after threatening harm to me "if I ever laid a hand on the little girl again," came back a few minutes later, offered his hand, and apologized, saying that maybe he didn't know me at all. He has been consistently friendly since then. I can only guess that the way Cindy had gotten him to be so threatening and agressive toward me in the past was to tell him I had "man-handled" her. I'll confess to fanasizing about doing that. LOL!!! But I never threatened or harmed anyone -- which is part of the mystery of how I got three charges, but I don't want to bore myself or anyone else about that today.

Others of Cindy's friends who had stood with her and harassed me two weeks ago, are now also quite friendly, saying hello when I pass them on the street, and two guys (one white, one black -- not that that is actually important) have told me they are crack addicts, but THEY have no problem with me.

So today, I'd like to thank everyone for calming down enough to see that I am out to harm NO ONE -- and that includes Ben David. I don't believe jail helps anyone beyond a short "time-out" or a place to dry out from an addiction. I was greatly pleased to hear from Pete Brown that Mr. David and his family have been attending services at First Prez, although not with me. I wish them well, but also stick to my allegations (and acknowledge that some might be in error -- and if I'm shown that I will make amends).

First amends: I believe that the person claiming to be Ben David's male lover was simply setting me up to te a fool for believing him. I apologize for that allegation and retrract it.

Now, I intend to enjoy a good and fun-filled weekend!

Scott
.

No comments: