Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Gig Is Up!!!


THIS JUST IN 2:19 PM: I had lunch at Mixto on the river (1/2 price appetizers and lunch. I had an order of nachos for $2.50 that was bigger than Texas!!! -- and boy were they great!!!). I went out for a smoke and when I returned, District Attorney Benjamin David was siting at the center of a table of about a dozen young and youngish professionals, seeming to be "holding court," -- or maybe just buying everyone dinner on our tax dollars -- who knows??? I politely told him that I had just blogged after court and forgotten to send him a copy via email. I told all how to find it so they could see how I was sending him to jail. He thanked me (calmly and politely), and said he looked forward to reading it. He was wearing a tie, but I didn't think to check to see if he had a suitcoat there or if when he stood, everyone would see the poop stains on his khakis . . .

* * *
Court was excellent today!!! Emily explained to Judge Davis that my proper court clothes were stolen last night, my cousins had been unable to help me with getting a shower (four days of living out of doors in this heat with NO change of clothes -- miraculously, I don't stink). But he did the right thing and did NOT re-secure my bond. He emphasized that BEGINNING today through end of appeal I am not allowed to contact or excercise my constitutional Freedom of the Press to even mention my accuser on this blog, which is a form of journalism. "I don't need to anyway," I explained to him, I gave all the info to Sheriff McMahon in person as well as Thomas S. Kenan III via voicemail to his home in Chapel Hill, so THEY can deal with it. So I give Judge Davis an A for being NOT involved with Ben David's drug-trafficking cronies. He gets an F for understanding the constitution and Freedom of the Press. I did NOT explain why I will no longer need that form on income (room in exchange for part-time renovation), but I'll get to that in a minute -- GREAT NEWS!!!

The competency evaluation of me that was done while I was in jail came in, and Emily presented it to me. I wish I had a scanner as it is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the jail psychiatrist (one visit), jail psychologist (three visits over 28 day period), and North Carolina Solutions' 90 minute evaluation that I asked them to do after I was released from jail 3/28/11.

How will they explain this (quoted exactly):

1. Mr. Kenan does not have a rational understanding of the proceedings against him. FALSE!!!
2. " " does exhibits symptoms that indicate a presense of mental illness. (not according to the other three professionals)
3. " " attributed everything that has occurred to a conspiracy against him. ABSOLUTELY FLASE LIE!!!
4. " " Mr. Kenan displayed scattered thinking and speaking, paranoia, grandiosity, delusional thinking, and provided inappropriate responses to questions. (I cannot refute without examples -- specific ones!!!)

Does not have the capacity to assist his attorney in the preparation of his own defense.

1. Mr. Kenan displayed irrational thoughts, delusional material, and paranoia. (Give us examples please. Next time I will refuse without my OWN tape recorder -- is that a paranoid thought???)
2. " " indicated that his atorney is influenced from outside sources. His responses were not logical or coherent. (I remember the exact question here and answering that I felt Emily was entirely competent and rational, but that at first she had not been aware of some background info that explained some of the difficulties I've had, and some false accusations would likely be made about me in court -- and they were. Emily, not knowing about these false charges or how to refute them, was therefore unable to defend me as well as she could have if I'd thought to prepare her. This is a completely rational, logical dilemma which was real.)
3.Mr. kenan is suffering from mental health symptoms (I think they meant "mental ILLNESS symptoms, LOL!!!) that would interfere with his capacity to understand proceedings. He was not able to demonstrate a rational through (I think they meant "thought" -- I'm beginning to think the evaluator was on serious recreational drugs!!!) process.
4. Mr. Kenan is not able to rationally work with his attorney. (Emily has never complained about this to me -- or anyone else, to my knowledge. That said, I have at times been difficult to deal with, but we've always resolved things.)

Emily said that we now have to have a competency hearing before proceeding in Superior Court with appeals, and that if they feel I might be dangerous, I could be even permanently committed to a mental hospital. (You can see they lie and are not educated enough to express what they MEAN to say, so they had better have a tape recording of the hearing or re-do it!!!) LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER (TAKE II)!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

Anyway, I told Emily I am now going to do exactly what the magistrate in Carolina Beach insisted I do a month ago: demand that either the people I'm working with at the Federal DEA or Sheriff McMahon give me protection against the New Hanover County District Attorney and certain elements in the Wilmington Police Department. She forgot to check to see if George Padezanin (Pedazanin?) of 106 South 8th Street was ever served with the warrant I swore against him (and gave photo of my wound) for assault. She's checking now.

Last night, I chanced into some people from my Sunday School class at First Presbyterian who are very active in the church. They too had been thinking of leaving for the same reason: White Bigotry and the hypocrisy displayed CONSTANTLY by too many there. Ernie Thompson, we agree, is not a bigot, but to serve the bigots who threaten to pull out their money, he donates to criminal enterprises like Good Shepherd Center so that no unkempt or non-whites show up on church property -- they can all be sent away. We have decided to stay at First Prez to heop reform it, which we believe Ernie would love to do, but has felt trapped by the powerful, rich bigots. Too many regular congregants and church members agree with us, and I have talked about this to TONS of people around town and EVERY ONE of the ones I've spoken with say that from their own experience or knowledge, First Prez, while talkin' good, is EFFECTIVELY the most racist church in Wilmington.

Kenans WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT OR THEY CAN TAKE OUR NAME OFF THE DAMN CHURCH!!!!!

I'm not going anywhere and I'm no longer staying away because I only have shorts and T-shirt to wear. Get used to me!!! AND, Ernie: Sorry I've been so rough on you in my blog. I've always known your heart is right, but we need a Truth and Reconciliation Council like South Africa had after Apartheit -- or something. And yes, it was Buck Kenan and the then head minister who were most to blame for the history since then of suppression of minority rights in Wilmington, including down to and through these sterilization scandals, etc.

Really.

I met a successful network TV series producer last night, and expect to negotiate the sale of rights of my Williams memoir and/or blog to him for movie or TV series production. This means that we will get all court records and reproduce all court proceedings verbatim. My accusations of my mother and Republicans, Episcopalians, Williams will and codicil perverters, etc., will likely be on cable TV network "reality show" movie, or something before TOO long.

Family and friends: please explain why you have treated me the way you have or deal with my opinions which I've expressed very clearly in my blog.

Also: Cindy Beatty had cyberstalking papers served on me this morning for my actions 4/15-5/15, with no explanation what they were or why she waited so long. First appearance: 8/29/2011 County Courthouse Room 317.

LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!

.

No comments: