Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gone Blue Hindhu???


Looks like I'll likely be going into arbitration with Cindy Beatty over this recent charge of Cyber-Stalking. We couldn't do it yesterday in court for several reasons -- including that James H. Faison III was the presiding judge, and I had just met him less than a week ago at a city function where I also met Mayor Bill Saffo, had a short but significant conversation with Sheriff Ed McMahon, and observed District Attorney Benjamin David standing somewhat apart. I asked at least two of these people to pass on the Mr. David that I am mad at NO ONE, and do NOT hope he serves time in jail -- although he's certainly earned it. It was OK for Judge Faison to assign me my Public Defender, Emily Zvejnieks, for this case and to schedule the next event (some time in November).

I told Emily I would detail the charges and other accusations I have against Cidy Beatty that I intend to file if she continues going forward. She can try to screw me -- and she might even get people to perjure themselves to back her up -- but the truth is the truth is the truth, and I am not a liar -- nor will I go down without a fight. I fully intend to triumph and I am unstoppable, as I have shown time and time again. I can take anything they throw at me and continue to prosper, regardless appearances to those who worship only the physical. They know not what they do -- nor when they are defeated.

The rest of us know, and that is all that is required. This Thing we call God does the rest.

Cindy Beatty and her boyfriend, PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG (no longer a client of Emily Zvejnieks, but still, presumably, a bipolar client of Dr. Hueholt at North Carolina Solutions and still prescribed Lithium, which he was NOT taking while living in my house as Cindy and I monitored it), lived in my apartment for a month this past spring when i took them in out of compassion for their homelessness, but they BY THEIR OWN WORDS (spoken as a threat in the end) worked to try to collect evidence for Ben David to use in court against me in the David Nash-initiated Cyber-Stalking case, now pending appeal WITH JURY. They repeatedly promised to pay rent, but the moneys they claimed would come in never did, and they kept putting off the payment and never gave me a dime. I will sue them for the rent. The amount we agreed on should be posted in earlier postings of this blog.

I found notes in Cindy's hand of evidence (actually false evidence -- and it was judgemental, not with ANY specific allegations of incidents supporting the judgements -- as is the case with nearly ALL proceedings of the corrupt aspects of our government). These notes disappeared just days before Cindy brought the charges against me. They disappeared when a strange character, with his two-year-old son, took me to Carolina Beach (as previously reported in this blog) and disappeared with their car which held all my pockets' belongings then including cell phone and wallet with the evidence against Cindy in it.

Later, I ran back into these characters, and got the names of the car owners -- his parents or grandparents, Gary and Gayle of (336) 288-8046, who told me someone else had been middleman in the return of their car and had cleaned it out of ALL loose material. Gayle, with whom I actually spoke, said she COULD NOT allow me to know who the clean-out person was, but if something happens to me, this phone number could lead investigators to the missing link that destroyed the damning actual physical evidence I have against Cindy Beatty.

I can testify that she gave me four of her prescription pain pills and told me she would sell me more at $3.00 each. This is the price she said she got on the street. PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG admitted to me that he HATED that Cindy sold her pain pills as he does no drugs -- not even alcohol, except on rare occassion. I threw the pills away, as I hate downers, but claimed otherwise to Cindy -- I was learning much about her. She also admitted doing business, going back years to when they lived in Pennsylvania,  with Cheryl Padezanin of 110 South 8th Street -- right across the street and the wife of the alleged drug dealer I have brought assault charges against. That trial to begin October 31 -- Halloween. LOL!!! Cindy told me Cheryl and her husband were habitual readers of my blog. Considering how many times I reported what others told me of George Padezanin's drug dealing and my next door neighbors', Peter and Jess Demaria's crack lab (which I managed to scare off site by blogging about it and the fact that it was WILMINGTON POLICE OFFICERS who said they believed it was there but had no actionable evidence to busts them, and that former high-end flooring seller Mark Bryant had banged on their door with a haevy hammer held high, apparnetly wanting to bust someone's head wide open for selling bad drugs to him or someone he cared about), it is no wonder that they worked so hard to have me kicked out of my apartment (owned by Kenneth Jernigan, whom I can prove in a court of law was also complicit), and have me shut up by my being prosecuted now for THREE crimes i never committed.

Considering that I healed from my superficial wounds from when George Padezanin came onto (but not into) the property I was renting and kicked me viciously and repeatedly (photos still exist and I did forward them to Ben David as well), and I have actually never threatened ANYONE -- except with legal action -- and never harmed anyone either. NO ONE sues me for libel, but tries to pin crimes or "insanities" on me that they believe they can do using judgement terms WITHOUT specific facts that back up the judgements.

That said, I'm sure they will take some things out of context and try to use them to support their allegations. Too bad that even if this succeeds, THEY CANNOT PROVE I THREATENED OR HARMED ANYONE. THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE!!!

You see why I believe arbitration will work? I gave up expecting compensation from Cindy and PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG long ago, but I WILL pursue it -- as well as anti-stalking papers or charges against Cindy for her antics with friends (several of whom have apologized to me since -- from a couple of weeks ago). I don't care who lies under oath. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, and in MY case, I will die if I must defending it!!!

But I won't (die).

Scott
.

No comments: