Monday, August 1, 2011

Miracles All Over!!!


First, a correction from yesterday. Sorry, folks, but my political adversaries do all they can to make my life look like a fun-house-mirrored hall, and yes, they DO sometimes confuse me, but I like to correct things as I go.

CORRRECTION(???) >>> Robbie Trayhan is NOT re-addicted to heroin!!! And the guy who I bought a TV from a few months ago, has (according to Robbie) been clean for two weeks. A beginning (I hope)! I say hope, because these people always trick Robbie out of money, and this guy knows Robbie gets some money today, which he claims he is going to give me at this library (at least $65.00) at 1:30 this afternoon. If this actually happens, I'll be surprised and have to eat my words -- although I do NOT DOUBT Robbie's belief in it. I believe Robbie will be tricked out of it by this guy -- and probabbly feel bad about it and have a beer or two and ask me -- YET AGAIN -- to SAVE him. I told him only he can save himself ("Physician: Heal thyself!!!" Yeshua-the-Jew). We'll see what happens and I'll report back later today or tomorrow.

Other news: I ran into a cool guy who does NOT look the part at all, but he claims he gave a substantial sum of money to re-open the Drop-In Center at 16th and Dock Sts. here in Wilmington -- PRAISE JESUS (Buddha, Allah, etc.). It SHOULD be re-opened TODAY!!!

I went to Catholic Mass yesterday at St. Mary's on Fifth and got depressed -- not by the great intetions of most of the people -- and I was plesed at the improvements in tha Mass and the fact that everyone was so nicely mixed and welcoming -- but half the church emptied right after communion, proving that Catholics (half, anyway), don't actually believe in God, but go is an insurance policy because the Church says they go to hell if they don't each Sunday and they must stay until communion to get crdit with God. GOT IS NOT FOOLED!!!

I have all the same issues with "First Prez" that I had yesterday, although I hope I am wrong about Ernie Thompson, although I must report that the last several times I spoke with him in person, he seemed VERY nervous and also tohave a slight "buzz" like you get from prescription "nerve" pills. I DO SINCERELY HOPE I'M WRONG.

I have suspended my decisions on who will get royalties cuts from my Tennessee Williams book except that Sister Isaac's share for her homeless work will be increased from 10 to at least 15%. My investor Ben (whom I have not yet been able to re-contact since I got out of jail, will continue to get his share and additional opportunities in businesses I form under an umbrella company -- and he still might get to be CEO, but no final decision on that yet. I will work individually with the descendents of my Aunt Doris Kenan Russ to fund education and other opportunities since she has passed and no moneys are now needed to help fund her care in a nursing home.

Yesterday, I ran into someone who worked for Robert F. Kennedy and we are going to know each other well.

Last night I ran into someone with the surname Condie who is descended from Jeff Davis, his wife from Robert E. Lee (or vice versa). He is a good friend of Tim Kenan of Burgaw, whom I met with his future wife-to-be and his boyfriend -- all partying together at the Duck n' Dive like all us sexual-libertarian Kenans like to do. I need to find the 1999 Mercer University Press edition of THE KENAN FAMILY to see exactly how close kin Tim is to me, but since he lives on a farm near Burgaw, it might be the "old family farm" that Murphy Kenan -- my great-grandfather who bought slaves only to free them, bought back after the War Between the States after fighting for the South and who's life Alan Gurganus's book and movie OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL is based on. OK, the book is more about my great-grandmother (played by both Diane Lane and in late life Lauren Bacall -- Donald Sutherland played Murphy and a fictitious surname is used: Marsden). I need to now contact Tim since he informally invited me to his wedding, so I can get details. His male lover will be in the wedding party -- which his fiance is perfectly fine with. Kenans -- we do as we please!!! HA!!!

I am TOTALLY divorced from my immediate family and if they ever want to see me again, they can contact me. I will NEVER expect anything from them and now effectively provide for myself without their help. Being an actual "Christian" now (Muslim, Religious Scientist, Jew, and atheist as well), I will probably help them if they ever ask for it. But they continue to kiss my mother's Nazi-tatooed ass which she has NEVER wiped clean -- and I am NOT into scat!!!

There have been many more miracles in the last day as well. And the paper this morning said it best: whatever the deal is they worked out in Congress (it's sure to be a complicated, inefficient pile of manure which will only benefit the pockets of politicians), BOTH sides of the aisle are TOTALLY disgraced!!! Baby Boy Obama -- who being brainwashed by a hypocritical white Liberal Mama (the WORST and most hypocritical type person -- Liberals all swill white wine and look at art and refuse to take responsibility to correct the devilish deeds of Republicans and other Devils like my OWN Nazi mother, so they end up simply being their shills) cannot grow up and be a BLACK MAN (he's a mulato, but since he's been an oreo so long, it would be nice if he played BLACK MAN and got something done. I'm a big fan of actual black people -- male and femal both -- regardless their skin color).

Enough for now. Let's see what happens to Robbie and his money -- and let's see if Ben David can remain in office until dinner time today. I tend to doubt it.

Last night, I ran into Kathleen Haberstick, who lived (until today) in the William R. Kenan Sr. (Buck) house at 110 Nun St. -- where Mary Lily Kenan Flagler and William R Kenan Jr, (Will) grew up. She said it was OK for me to talk to her and also to blog about this. Note to local law enforcement: I am blogging here solely as a journalistic function and am protected by the United States Constitution no matter how much you have ignored it under Ben and Jon David's rule. I asked her if anything had improved and she said that "the problem" had moved out of the house. As ALL know, I only met my accuser once in my entire life and she at least feigned friendliness to me then. My Public Defender, Emily Zvejnicks, reported to me that she had spoken to my accuser and that person really does not want to talk to me -- but she was on the verge of "going out of state for some time" so could not be subpoenaed to be at a hearing. Draw your own conclusions, but i think it's about time for me to start suing local officials for personal damages to me!!!

And there's more: I learned that the person "George", who with Tim the 6' 8" part time bartender at Costello's Piano Bat on Princess St. had actually kicked me out (and been manytimes identified to me as key players in drug trafficking), has sold his share of the bar back to my accuser there, David Nash, and my former sex-partner from the mid-80s, John Stike, DDS. It was local realtor MaDonna McMahon who confirmed that George had bought the bar -- she even claimed to me she did not know who David Nash is!!! (Which is how I got the intuited notion she is the preferred realtor to drug traffickers -- her office is on Market St., 1.5 blocks from the river -- BUT PLEASE: I do NOT here wish to cast aspertions on MaDonna herself (although I DO know that many of her clients -- like the urologist David in the Williams Cottage on the lane adjacent to the offices of First Prez are people who HATE and seek to destroy me. If you pay attention to my blog you know why they as Episcopalians want me DEAD!!!) They stole Tennessee Williams' royalties in collusion with the Nazis and Republican Party.

No comments: