Tuesday, April 29, 2014

RP: The BREAKTHROUGH Conspiracy Connection: Mr. Jeff Duncan of Wilmington, NC D.A. Ben David's Office AND Saper Law, Chicago!!!

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/the-breakthrough-conspiracy-connection.html




The attorneys at Saper Law, LLC, Chicago: Shyla Jones, Aaron Midler, Daliah Saper, Chris Mcelwain, and Jeff Duncan.



>>> I HAVE TO ADMIT:


1. I did NOT see this coming -- in fact I never in my wildest "paranoid" moments conceived this possibility. I'm actually TOTALLY FLOORED!!!

2. And this put lawyer Bob Breck, who Saper Law subcontracted to enforce the bogus judgment, in a new light as well. I will paste in my email just sent to him this morning, and later today get into the details of my mental health history with names and what contact info I have so anyone can research them.


My latest email to Bob Breck:


Good morning Bob,

This is business, and I doubt you have noticed yet that I HAVE removed you from my emailing list for the blog.

No matter what else I think of your actions, I don’t think it likely you would have lied to me about this: I have mailed all court Orders and Notices to your address in Mexico. The fact is that I have gotten NO MAILED DOCUMENTS from you at all. I DID receive the Court Judgment of 6/25/13, approx. from Saper Law – but nothing else since that from them. The judgment was never signed by a judge – perhaps Illinois does not require that, but every judgment I’ve ever seen was signed by a judge.

Could you please check with Saper to be sure they gave you the correct mailing address – and then mail the copies to me again?

Frankly, I think you are just doing your job and had no idea WHAT you were enforcing. I understand your desire to NOT KNOW the facts which will come out eventually, since this has the APPEARANCE of being lawful, but I warn you that our email trail PROVES I made you aware of the legal problems, so if you continue representing them against me, you could have a serious legal problem down the road. Emerson Oertel left Saper Law over this and I suggest you consider dropping your work against me. They can find someone else and this work against me is HARDLY your only income stream.


Have you heard back from Jeb Clampon yet about my offer (of March 31, 2014)?


My greatest concern now has nothing to do with you. Only yesterday did I learn that Jeff Duncan was an intern in the office of D.A. Benjamin R. David in New Hanover County (Wilmington), NC before graduating Georgetown Law in Fall of 2012. That means he was THERE when Mr. David had the eight false charges against me he had to DROP for lack of evidence – but the D.A. ALSO twice committed me to mental hospitals but I got right out – and failed in his third attempt.

Mr. Duncan went straight to working for Saper Law after that, so not only is the geographic/timing coincidence almost unbelievable, but Saper Law was privy to all the proceedings in NC Court and the contacts to stay in COOPERATION, if there actually IS a conspiracy – as well as completely aware of the HUGE deal of the matter of my mental health, which I will discuss fully on blog soon.

So much has been made of the claim of my being mentally ill and off my medication by all my opponents – and well documented on blog, which they have also seen as well – that to try me without full mental health evaluation, first, is another abomination of this case.

I plan to develop this more fully listing doctors, etc. on blog today. If you care to, you can read about my history with shrinks and medication going back to 1978.

I look forward to finally getting those documents you mailed but did not reach me – and Jeb’s response as well – and notice of WHAT today’s court action you referred to is, and how it has been resolved.

And in any case, I doubt you knew what you were getting into in my case. As my favorite grade school nun loved to say, “A word to the wise is sufficient.”

Thank you,


Scott D. Kenan




.

No comments: