Wednesday, April 9, 2014

RP: Let's Sample Recent Emails and Facebook Messages to Me, Shall We???

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/lets-sample-recent-emails-and-facebook.html




Outside my topic, this seemed worth taking note of. If you care to read about it (I haven't bothered), you can do that here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/08/horse-yoga_n_5112410.html .




>>> LET US BEGIN:


1. First, the LEGAL FRONT and TWO ITEMS!!!:


A. 
April 7, 2014

Mr. Harold Cook
2201 Elwood Ln
Normal, Illinois 61761

Dear Mr. Kenan:
                                         
Thank you for contacting the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois.  We have reviewed your request carefully and we regret to inform you that we will not be able to accept your case.

The ACLU office is a legal center that involves itself with broad impact, constitutional litigation.  These are issues where the government has abused constitutional rights.  Unfortunately, we regret that most cases of individual unfairness or injustice cannot be accepted. 

(the form letter continues -- and nicely, it comes from NORMAL, Illinois!!!)


I already knew to expect this, as, recently, a US lawyer here in Mexico explained the same thing. I DO think it noteworthy that Mr. Bob Breck (and ALL lawyers) knows this TOO, hence his SNARKY comment when I confronted him and his pals: Jed Clampon, Daliah Saper who is a FOX NEWS talking head and owns her law firm in service to the Emanuel/Obama Chicago-and-Puerto-Vallarta CIA Drug Mafia, as well as Bank of America which is run by Patricia Sinatra and Thomas S. Kenan III: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/bank-of-america-doubles-down-on-their.html 


B.
Equality NC

Follow us on:

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Youtube

Scott --
Breaking news! Just seconds ago, our friends at the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the ACLU of North Carolina Legal Foundation (ACLU-NCLF) and the law firms of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP and Ellis & Winters LLP filed a new case in federal court on behalf of three married, same-sex couples seeking state recognition of their marriages. Because of the serious medical condition of one member of each couple, they are asking the court to take immediate action.
In doing so, they not only elevate the voices of more loving and committed North Carolina couples seeking marriage equality, but also seek a more swift resolution to the legal question of whether many of our state's same-sex families facing immediate health concerns may avoid daily harm by finally having their relationships recognized.

>>> PERHAPS MOST INTERESTINGHERE, is that representatives of Kenan/Sinatra-owned Bank of America PROMISED that if the North Carolina Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment PASSED (which it did, a few years ago), they would move the Bank to New York City (those Republican Christian/Catholic GOD-DAMNED LIARS did not).


* * *


2.


Her-become-Him, Scott Turner Schofield http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Turner_Schofield


What a TURD!!!


First, here, I should tell you that I believe sex-change operations SHOULD be allowed -- after LONG, PROFESSIONAL COUNSELLING -- but none of the sex-changed I ever met are HAPPY. I'm sorry, but no SELF-RESPECTING PERSON allows him/her self to grow so OBESE (hair, excluded)!!!:




And what if something DESTROYS the ability of the Internet/Medical Communication and Delivery??? And NO, I don't know Chaz Bono.




>>> ANYHOO: Scott Turner Schofield has been my "Facebook Friend" for YEARS, and yesterday sent me a message asking me to read and review the book CHANGES, he claiming to be the ONLINE MEDIA PROMOTER, but not disclosing what the one-word title is ABOUT -- nor that he WROTE ITLOL!!!


Naturally, I tore him apart for CRASS UN-PROFESSIONALISM in my reply, and after a colorful SNIT-FIT, he BLOCKED ME on Facebook.


Now, I have had knock-down, dragged out arguments with SEVERAL Facebook Friends the last month, including "My Favorite Living Episcopalian" (Ansley Kulp of Atlanta), THE SEX INSPECTOR (Michael Alvear, also of Atlanta -- whom I DO know personally: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2014/03/i-had-put-this-in-this-mornings-posting.html ), and Skeeter of Wilmington, NC.


NONE of them blocked me or even UN-FRIENDED me!!! (And Ashley and Skeeter seem to actually LIKE me -- believe it or not.)



HUH???


The REAL Skeeter!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/letter-i-dreamt-i-wrote-last-night.html



3. And FINALLY, this email from an Atlantan: , preceded by my response:



An image search by Google of "Patrick Hall's" info below turned up THIS, first -- Patrick McCroryRepublican Governor of NORTH CAROLINA!!!


Please note that his email address, beginning "phallisy" sounds like the cross between a PENIS and a LIE.


SUPER-LOL!!! !!! !!!


Our correspondence:

Hi Patrick -- and thanks for asking. I'd be happy to answer any questions if I know your interest in this. Last I spoke with Amy's mother, Amy was unable to communicate and bed-ridden -- often having to be taken to hospital and doctors having no clue what the cause is.

I will tell you that I felt very sorry for Amy -- I actually found the company she claimed to head that secretly employed 20 lawyers to file bogus lawsuits against anyone bad-mouthing Wall-Mart, but I believe all that was scrubbed off the internet since then.

Also, I don't hold grudges, and there was also much to like about Amy, but for details, please let me know more about your interest.

Thanks,
Scott


On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Patrick Hallisy <phallisy@mrpnow.com> wrote:


Did Amy Fortenberry really try to kill you?

  
Patrick Hall
Restaurant Recruiter
Martin Recruiting Partners
Phone 678.507.5100

Fax   678.507.5110



"Mr. Pee Now" -- I mean REALLY!!!





Scott



"Texas" Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, later McNamara (to left of Tennessee Williams at the 1979 Kennedy Center Honors) is my favorite "DEAD" Episcopalian. Tennessee, himself, does not COUNT, as in the half year I worked for him the ONLY clergy he wanted to speak with when in a PANIC (happened three times), was a Catholic Jesuit Priest.

No comments: