Friday, April 4, 2014

RP: Opinions POUR IN from Hither and Yonder!!!/ REPEAT of My Current MOST POPULAR POSTING!!!

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/opinions-pour-in-from-hither-and-yonder.html




Sherman Lee Criner, 2009 President of the Wilmington, NC Azalea Festival, now a certified Court Mediator, is the face of the REPUBLICAN PARTYTODAY!!!


According to the Wilmington Star News in 2006, Sherman Lee Criner was caught fingering the vagina of a five year old girl in Thalian Hall (historic, antebellum theater attached to City Hall).


Wilmington Police CONVINCED the girl's father that , THE VICTIM (and five years old), would be harassed UNMERCIFULLY, if they pressed Child Molestation charges -- and the father EVENTUALLY caved and did NOT press charges.


TWO YEARS LATER, Sherman Lee was elected PRESIDENT of the Wilmington Azalea Festival




 . . . so he could judge AZALEA BELLES!!!



MEMBER PROFILE: Sherman Lee Criner

Sherman Lee Criner
Alternative Dispute Resolution of North Carolina
P.O. Box 7275
Wilmington, NC 28406Tel: (910) 251-0004
Fax: (910) 251-0004
Email: scriner@adrnc.com 




>>> BUT FIRST, A COUPLE OF OTHER THINGS: 



John-Michael Tebelak (September 17, 1949 – April 2, 1985) was an American playwright and director. He was most famous for creating the musical Godspell based on the Gospel of Saint Matthew. The music was by Stephen Schwartz. Some of the lyrics are original, with others taken from either the Bible or traditional hymns in the 1940 Episcopal Hymnal.



  • Darlene Bridger Brown likes this.
  • Scott Kenan Once upon a time, Episcopalians at the Bishop level conspired and murdered Tennessee Williams and then stole his estate from Harvard -- they were assisted by my wealthy Kenan relatives associated with UNC, who gave or bequeathed Sewanee and Atlanta diocese nearly $100,000,000.00 over the last 90 years. Still, I know many GOOD EPISCOPALIANS, like I know many good Catholics, another church operating .
  • Scott Kenan Like a criminal org.



>>> MORE from Facebook



WOO HOO!!! I just scratched off a $5 ticket from The Village Market earlier tonight, from Curtis Thompson, and won $100 !!!!!
Like ·  · 
  • Ryan Lee Burris and 43 others like this.
  • Candice Whitlock Luuuckeeee...that has never happened to me, congrats! 
    8 hours ago · Like · 1
  • C.l. Lassiter I want to marry you for all your $$$. Get behind me, Wes!
  • Scott Kenan Lotteries are a GREAT voluntary tax on IGNORANCE. Overall, only the purchasers lose. That said, you could NOT buy it from a better person than Curtis ThompsonWilmington's reigning drag queen!!! Curtis has ALL THE DOPE on the wild, gay sex lives of Wilmington's "Christian Leadership"!!!



>>> AND NOW, the OLDIE that everyone finds so good, with Honorable Mention to its other now-popular oldie: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/stop-world-i-have-to-read-this-book.html . Tony Narducci DISAPPEAREDcancelling his intended book tour, right after I posted this.


His book, which is more INCOMPLETE than outright lies, has NEVER sold as well as mine did -- before the Chicago - Puerto Vallarta Drug Mafia illegally and unconstitutionally shut down my sales (as had been PROMISED to me by the lawyers of the TOP GAY ENTERTAINMENT CONGLOMERATE, HERE! Media (just like the ADVOCATE conspired in the murder of Harvey Milk and with Diane Feinstein's help).



And Alyson Books, the world’s oldest and most recognized LGBT book publishing house, publishes a diverse mix of groundbreaking LGBT titles, including the children’s books Heather Has Two Mommies and Daddy’s New Roommate; the first black gay anthologies, In the Life and Brother to Brother; and the S/M classics Coming to Power and Leatherfolk.


Alyson Books could not be sold, and has been relegated to a small electronic-only book publisher, not claimed among HEREMedia's main businesses -- and nothing new is published at all . . . except by Alyson Books former publisher, Don Weise, who took the writers to his own 






Don Weise ALSO promised that they would see that I WAS NEVER PUBLISHED (and stiffed payment to Thomas Elliot Keith for editing my memoir, as well)!!!


* * *


Originallyhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/the-face-of-republican-america-lets.html


Monday, September 3, 2012


The FACE of Republican America!!! (let's keep it just an old nightmare, OK???)


Sherman Lee Criner -- notorious she-child molester and Republican-in-Good-Standing!!!




>>> UPDATE, 11:07 AM, CDT: I just texted Sen. Goolsby on his cell phone to check his email or this blog for a PERSONAL MESSAGE, and then forwarded THAT message to my Wilmington attorney, Ms. Jennifer Harjo (a REAL Republican -- PRAISE JESUS!!!)



>>> ANSWER TO ANOTHER EMAIL FROMSEN. THOM GOOLSBY:

Oh Thommy, Thom, Thom, Thom: 


Why do you thpell your name with a lisp???


While it is NICE to read that you "look forward to helping (me)," I don't believe it for a SECOND. You're a REPUBLICAN, right???

You should help that nice "schwartze woman", Dr. Asa Fisher (who as a TOP NC Republican) attended the Republican National Convention in HAV-A-TAMPA (cigars = penises in the subliminal world), Florida. The poor gal claims that as a JEW (converted, I presume -- like Whoopi-Cushion Goldberg, another black Jewess) -- she's gonna (UN-LIKE Ms. Goldberg) move to Israel PRONTO if Obama is re-elected, not only to keep from living under another four years of an Obama-izing America, but to (fe-)MAN THE TRENCHES in Israel since the MUSLIM HOARDS will flood into the little country without Mittens' Sabre-Support.

And let's face it: Dr. Fisher is OLD and FAT. Y'all put these ideas into the minds of mis-educated "niggras" so they not only run off to foreign countries, but HEALTH-FOOLISHLY lose their lives in DESPERATE WARS that actually only exist in the FETID imagination of GOD-DENIERS!!!  

Well BULLY FOR YOU!!! Your strategy SEEMS to be working to WHITEN North Carolina MORE FULLY!!!

Now, to make an admission, although I DISAGREE with your positions (nearly all of them that I'm aware of):

Back when I was in college (Denison University -- a school I recommend MOST HIGHLY!!! -- Class of 1973), nearly ALL my friends SWORE they were going to move to Canada if Richard Nixon got re-elected -- and he DID, but THEY DIDN'T!!!

Same thing happened when Ronald Reagan beat Jimmy Carter (although by then, I was in the working world and things were looking so bad for the country's future that my friends threatened to move FARTHER than just Canada) -- but again, THEY DIDN'T.

So let's not get all over-dramatic about things that won't happen (the migration of MASSES of defeated Republicans, I mean), OK???

And by the way, although I had the pleasure of meeting not only your wife and children (you weren't there then) -- as well as your PARENTS (all SO IMPRESSED by my KENAN LAST NAME that your wife, Rachel, invited me to visit "any time" and to just knock on your back door -- a door, I should add, that is more a side door leading to your backyard car-park, so NOT in anyway insulting.

And as you know from my previous SEVERAL apologies not only to you but to your Law Office Office Manager, I DID one day knock on that door to let Rachel know your van's side door had been left WIDE OPEN, but rather than risk Wilmington Police charging me with BREAKING AND ENTERING (or sumpthin'), if I simply closed the door (Wilmington Police were the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE (as was HOT COCK District attorney Ben David), when I lived in Wilmington -- and why I'm SUING the city (and NC State COURTS -- the culprits there being TWO Republicans: Sandra Ray Criner, whose husband Sherman Lee Criner, narrowly escaped charges after MOLESTING A LITTLE GIRL because the Police talked her Dad out of pressing charges "for the mental health of the child" HEY: WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER LITTLE GIRLS SHERMAN LEE CRINER NOW FEELS HE CAN MOLEST WITH IMPUNITY???

My point here was meant to be that I ended up explaining to Rachel (after she invited me into your kitchen), that I would put YOU in Federal Prison one day (still working on THAT one!!!), but it was inappropriate of me to have done so TO HER, so I subsequently apologized a number of times for having done that.

See more here:http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/call-me-confederate-or-call-me-dead.html .

And WHAT KIND of STUPID-ASSED TOWN actually RE-ELECTED Judge Criner??? and the actually made her a JUDGE in the Azalea Festival "Girls' Parade" or some such???

Is Sandra Ray Criner PROCURING for her husband??? See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/junt-criner-condemned-by-her-own.html .

And then there is the matter of Republican Judge Jeffery Noecker who ALSO "screwed me royal". I won't belabor that now, but check out a COALITION of those who believe in FAMILY who are working HARD to remove Judge Noecker:http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/judge-jeffrey-noecker-targetted-by.html . And then more info on MY difficulties with him here:http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/back-in-jail-last-night-now-out-thank.html .

I DO want to make clear that I FULLY SUPPORT Republican Judge Chad Hogston -- and if he's up for re-election this fall I will DEFINITELY vote for him!!! He acted AGAINST me in my ONLY actual trial on the SEVEN false charges so far NOT dropped (no jury), but ONLY because "Miss Coca Leaf", actually Asst. D.A. Lindsay Roberson (I think it's her -- long straight hair, cocaine thin, witch-jut jaw), FOOLED the judge and narco-trafficking Wilmington Lawyer (and owner of Costello's Gay Piano Bar on Princess Street -- where I EYEWITNESSED a LOT of drug sales on the back "smoking deck" -- and heard BIGGER DEALS going down both inside and out backhttp://www.costellospianobar.com/CostellosHome.xhtml ), David Nash, PARTNER of Hogue, Hill, Jones, Nash & Lynch, LLP law firm on Third Street that is apparently SO INTO NARCO-TRAFFICKING they have NO WEBSITE and NO PROPER SIGN on their door at 101 S. Third Street.

See more here (but know that Nancy Armstrong has retired from Harvard University, so I continue with others there now):http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/04/letter-to-office-of-genral-council.html .

Well, what's a single, law-abiding citizen to do IN THE FACE OF ALL THIS???

Laugh -- heartily.

I, NOT you, am WINNING NOW!!!

Have a most pleasant Labor Day!!! (How do Republicans celebrate a holiday honoring the laborers of America, anyway??? By going out in the fields and cutin' off a few field-hands' fingers??? 

That Asa Fisher woman had better not have a PEA PATCH in her back yard and feel a little HUNGRY today. Y'all Republicans gonna turn it more into a PEE PATCH when she sees ya comin' at her with knives and scalpels -- or WHATEVER!!!

But THANKS for sending me all your phone numbers. Since you have REFUSED to answer my MANY requests by email for an explanation for WHY ON EARTH you BRAGGED to me in a PERSONAL email to me about RAMMING THROUGH a bill in the NC Legislature so that Christians can now CARRY CONCEALED WEAPONS TO CHURCH SERVICES WITH IMPUNITY. 

I think I would HATE to visit YOUR church where I assume you feel this is actually NECESSARY PROTECTION against your co-worshipers -- Port City Community Church (I GUESS that's "Christian-claiming-to-be").

Doesn't sound allied with the JESUS I read about in the Bible, however -- but maybe I need READING GLASSES!!!

For more, see:http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/exact-copy-of-email-sent-to-me-by-nc.html .

ALL best to ALL!!!

Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in political exile, but legally stilla Wilmington, NC resident and voter)


On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Thomas C. Goolsby, MBA, JD <thom@goolsbylaw.com> wrote:



Thank you for your email to me, Thom Goolsby.  I will respond as quickly as possible.


If you have an emergency situation involving a criminal defense or personal injury matter, please do not hesitate to call my law office at 910-763-3339 or toll free at 800-956-4866.  We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m EST.  If you need to speak directly with me and it is after hours, please call me on my cell phone at 910-262-7401.  You can also send me a text message any time at this same number.


If you are contacting me as your State Senator, please feel free to call my Senate Offices at 919-715-2525 (NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THIS PHONE and they DO NOT return calls!!! I've TRIED it THREE TIMES, previously. Scott)


I look forward to helping you!

(no signature, of course)



.
.

No comments: