Sunday, June 7, 2015

RP: Naturally, I Must CARPET BOMB the Corrupted in Wilmington, NC -- BEFORE I Move There (if I do), and FIRST a Word to FRIENDS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/naturally-i-must-carpet-bomb-corrupted.html




Elizabeth Redenbaugh receives the Profile in Courage Award in 2011, from the John F. Kennedy Library -- presented by Caroline Kennedy.



Dear Ms. Redenbaugh,

I feel like I know you, but am in a more formal mood as I have some news that I believe you will get a kick out of – if not so much some others. There is a very good chance I will be moving to North Carolina, either Wilmington or Raleigh, within the next few months. And I will have to SOFTEN-UP my adversaries, half of which are Democrats, so that by the time I get there, we won’t need the National Guard to keep the Republican/Democrat Narco-Traffickers from murdering me – at least right away.

You see it is not just my Mother’s crime of being the chief liaison between the last three Catholic Popes and some very TOP Republicans and Fox News (in conjunction with the Swastikas on dinner plates we had as children), or that she and Dad helped set up Wilmington as the LARGEST import port of illegal drugs in the USA (beating Miami and Los Angeles!!!), when they lived there in the 1980s and 90s -- mostly to the MIRIAD back-water docks of well to do white people (Pillars of Christianity).

As I believe you know, it was Jackie Kennedy Onassis who warned Tennessee Williams and me in 1982, about the CIA/FBI/Republican Party/Episcopal Church plot to murder Tennessee and steal his estate from Harvard – which they did and I have plenty to corroborate all of that, and could likely prove it in court – and you have your Kennedy connection as well.

My father bragged about putting Sen. Jesse Helms into power – and controlling him the whole time he was in – and Mom’s people had Dad’s male lover shot in the head in 1949 or 50, then told Dad he had to turn Catholic and marry her so she could hide her NAZI (also TOTAL Republican Party), activities behind the Kenan name. Cause of Death was listed as “Russian Roulette Suicide”.

I’m the one who was thrown in the sewer and forced to live under the 4th Street Viaduct (as well as other places), in Wilmington, jailed five times (Sheriff Ed McMahon had my jail records ERASED about two months after I left NC – but I have the paper records still), on eight false charges brought by Ben David (I wish I had a photo of Ben’s long-term male lover Lee, who was forced to leave town after I exposed that relationship on my blog). http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

But I ALSO know his part-time gardener of 2011 who kept trying to get me to pay him for sex. He might have been doing it with Ben too – I know he told me one time that Stephanie David (who seems nice enough to me and this seems SO UNFAIR to the woman), told him that Ben had not been sleeping well and complained about having to deal with a Scott Kenan – LOL!!!

I suppose you know about Police Chief Ralph Evangelous smoking crack daily in the crack house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine (at least in 2011) – everyone on the street knew it back then!!!

And it was his cops who MURDERED my friend and designated business partner in a Walking Tour I had scripted on certain History of Wilmington, Evan Fish (this is STILL covered up by the Wilmington Star News: http://www.topix.com/forum/county/new-hanover-nc/T02P6CL62ECPHEAHL .

It was the Sheriff’s negotiator who told me the Police had released Eleanor “Ellie” Schwaner – whom he hated because she was trying to get him back into major cocaine distribution, which he had abandoned in Maine after two years – and after they negotiated Evan back from the edge, at the point all relaxed, Police sent Ellie from her place they had her hidden but convenient, she whispered in his ear, and he immediately jumped to his death, shouting “There’s no way out!!!”

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/pain-of-evan-fishs-friend-christopher.html

Evan, as well as others in Wilmington, were supplied illegal drugs by my former co-worker at www.pentagon-usa.com, Lee Gosney – and Evan had been supplied by Lee in MAINE -- as well as Wilmingtonians!!! I worked for that company legitimately for 18 years selling ad space in Military Yearbooks, but the owner also distributes all the illegal drugs flown into Maxwell AFB.

I give Sheriff Ed McMahon NO CREDIT for his false tears (really – he faked crying), after I confronted him about the Sheriff’s Deputies who protect the mini-subs unloading illegal drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge, CLAIMING he knew nothing of it. He also led a HATEFUL military Prayer Show in front of the steps to the Nixon Building on July 3, 2011, which had NO female or non-whites included in the ceremony at all – and the usual WHITE JESUS Wilmington RACISM was the unmistakable message.

I was so disgusted, that in the middle of it I stood up waving my middle finger at the giant crowd, yelling “You HATE what Jesus stands for. F-you, F-you, F-you!!!” THIS is how one must address MOST white Christians in Wilmington – which you will know soon enough if you don’t know it now.

Oh, and my friend who chanced on Ed McMahon’s Snow’s Cut Bridge operation, was RAPED REPEATEDLY by the Deputies (she in shorts, we ALL saw all leg exposed to turn solid black and blue – almost down to her knees), drugged and DUMPED incoherent and FIGHTING LIKE A BANSHEE at The Oaks Mental Ward during the one of TWO times I was falsely committed (Judge Sandra Ray Criner in conjunction with Brenda McKnight and her drug dealer, Gerald Austin Wynn – and they even SUED ME ONCE – Judge Criner DISMISSING IT after they did not show in court, but she had a court official CHASE ME DOWN about ten minutes later and OFF Court House property and ILLEGALLY RE-OPENED THE CASE (which they should have re-filed) – as if she had not dismissed it (which I ASKED her before leaving to make certain I understood it was DISMISSED): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/10/details-on-judge-criners-apparent-crime.html .


>>> ADDED LATER: Actually, somehow, about an hour after I got sprung from The Oaks (committed FALSELY by Brenda and Gerry with Judge Criner signing papers), the cops served me with papers of them serving me a restraining order -- and I had been Brenda's ROOMMATE for a couple of months already -- so I couldn't BE THERE even pending -- and then Criner gave them it that day she'd first dismissed things -- and eventually I got a deal worked out and Danny Sinatra kindly did all the hauling out of her house (I not allowed in).


Danny Sinatra, his wife Phoebe Dollar, and their daughter, a few years ago.

I met Danny through his mother, Patricia, who was visiting Wilmington -- and when she heard my last name and that I had worked for Tennessee Williams, she sat me down for THREE SOLID HOURS to tell of how she had engineered sale of control of Bank of America to my distant Kenan relatives -- and what she thought of that, and quite a few other things.

Anyway, besides it being fun for Danny and I to joke around about "The Family Bank", and we had a lot of fun with his father-in-law, "Confederate" Dollar, mostly, it turned out we had BOTH been meditating on this poster in a knock-off celebrity jewelry store window -- since it had gone up:


I just thought this a bit too serious, so I added some fun memories.


Deb Baraxxxx was heavily drugged and transferred elsewhere. I caught up with her a couple of years ago, and she was FORCED (because of the heavy drugging), to leave her nearly $200,000.00/year job as a chemist in the Research Triangle – and then she remembered ME – but NOT Snow’s Cut Bridge – or what happened to her. I have her, her husband’s, and her daughter’s cell numbers, if anyone wants to question them.

I’m sure that you and ALL Wilmington and North Carolina politicians are aware of this popular MEME. May I suggest you print it and frame it on your wall if you are a serious reformer:


When I met Gen. Russel Honore in New Orleans two months ago, he knew MUCH about that as well as the HUGE narco-ring my parents helped set up in Atlanta/Stone Mountain (with help of CNN and Atlanta Journal Constitution, especially), and Mom also helped smuggle White people’s money out of South Africa when it was illegal – with others in her Duplicate Bridge Club of St. Mark’s Catholic in Wilmington – when Father Bob Kus was in charge there. He gives the shortest, most boring homilies of ANY church I tried in Wilmington, so who knows his real job.

Well, I REALLY am not out for revenge – I’m into healing, and as I have stated MANY times in my blog, it was my distant relation William Rand Kenan, SR. and the Pastor of First Presbyterian who caused the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 – leading to ALL the Jim Crow Laws within two years, and since those Episcopalian, Republican White Supremacists wealthy Kenans seem ENTIRELY UNREPENTANT, I have decided to work to make AMENDS for the CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY of the those Traitorous DOGS!!!

It is beyond criminal that no one in Wilmington has done a thing to make amends to the black population – and it amazes me that blacks haven’t RISEN UP and just murdered whites in their sleep!!! Perhaps that is the difference between black Christians and those who hate God and tend to be white. White Christians (at least in Wilmington), tried to murder ME many times as well – PRAISE JESUS!!!

I trust you are not one of those.

Anyway, I will be happy to advise you or Mayor Saffo on a volunteer basis. Neither of you seem to have an actual EAR to the sewer, which although I’m now OUT of it, I have many contacts!!!

In any case, KNOW that I will turn Wilmington upside-down politically, so think carefully with whom you ally.


Scott Kenan



Tennessee Williams and me at the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors



.

No comments: