Thursday, December 17, 2015

RP: The LATEST on My Roommate Phil Rosario's WEIRD PLIGHT!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-latest-on-my-roommate-phil-rosarios.html






>>> SO BACK IN WILMINGTONNORTE CAROLEENA:

1. It turned out that Phil HAD returned home the night before last -- but at 4:30 AM, and for only two hours. He had traveled to about eight possible living places with help of a driving friend (finding them all HORRID and more expensive than here), then slept most of the night on the guy's sofa.

Not knowing that or seeing signs Phil had been home at all, I called Betsy's Crepes where he works, discovering that he HAD gotten to work on time, yesterday.

This, after checking Mug Shots for the three closest counties -- and thankfully NOT finding him pictured there!!!

2.

Betsy Markey owns Betsy's Crepes -- in Southern Pines, NChttp://www.betsyscrepes.com/

Her two SONS legally own the one in Wilmington -- which she GAVE them.

As Readers know, I've TWICE tried to email Betsy at the address on her website -- both times coming BACK to me, "address does not exist".


Anyway, as of last night, Phil told me he's still looking -- but could FALL BACK on a room in a house that Ya-Ya of the Village Market or his brother Tony who owns the Fish Market at Castle and Fifth, own.

Problem there, is that it has NO HEAT -- so I told Phil I'd buy him an electric heater to help him out -- and then secretly snail-mail Betsy Markey, asking her to give him the money for a mattress -- since she won't pay him more than $8.00/hour -- yet told him PUBLICLY, yesterday, that he's the ONLY employee she TRUSTS -- even MORE THAN HER TWO SONS!!!

I know for a FACT that Phil is totally responsible in his job -- often having to set up the kitchen and even cook -- when her drug-addict cooks don't show at all or rather late.

They include LOGAN, the dealer who lives a block from us here, and the guy who RECEIVES Logan's MAJOR deliveries of marijuana, cocaine, and just last night I learned from Phil that Logan also deals PILLS (opiates, Xanax, etc.), and Phil doesn't even talk to Logan anymore -- Logan getting so "crazy", lately.

On THAT subject, David, the hot, tall, tile mason, contracted to do the tile work at the Gore House around the corner here on Orange Street, REFUSES to take any of Phil's calls, now!!!

And THESE are the guys whom Phil set up to do DRUG BUSINESS together (and received a nice load of marijuana as commission).

BOTTOM LINE: They are all SCREWING PHIL -- and because of his record of major crime convictions, they know he can't easily find a job anywhere else.

But there is MORE, because I bought cigs at Village Market this morning, and in speaking with Ya-Ya about all of this, he said that that room has, since he spoke with Phil, already been rented, so no longer an option. And he doesn't see signs that Phil is a crack addict -- but is TOTALLY MYSTIFIED why Phil can't afford decent housing -- given all his income even at low wages (about $320.00 per week before taxes + $400.00 monthly from his mother + full Food Stamps -- about $175.00/month). I had to AGREE that Phil doesn't USUALLY act crack-addicted -- only sometimes.

After leaving, I realized that Phil -- CHILDISH emotionally -- likely can't stop spending money on things because the FIRST thing he does when paid is SMOKE CRACK!!!



Current wall in 48-year-old Phil's room!!!

3. Phil just came home, and has spoken with Ya-Ya -- who came up with a NEW SOLUTION that sounds PERFECT TO ME (and is not subject to anyone else renting).


It requires NO ELECTRIC HEATER!!!


>>> MORE WILMINGTON NEWS!!!:



Moe’s opened up in the old Flip’s Bar-B-Cue House, a longtime local fixture until its closing in 2013http://sumo.ly/dAeK

You see, before I worked for Tennessee Williams, the "house-keeper", an older-than-me guy with "butterscotch glasses frames", lived in the room I soon occupied -- until Robert Carroll ran him off with a GUN!!!

His BOYFRIEND (younger -- and this in 1981), was the SON of the owners of Flip's Barbecue -- in JOLLY OLD WILMINGTON!!!

recently wrote about this, but the link herein does NOT tell as much of it as I wrote in my memoirhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/things-might-could-get-hootylicious.html

Well, SOMEWHERE in my memoir, I wrote about Tennessee's maid, Leoncia (who had previously been Ernest Hemingway's maid), telling me how she'd seen this guy's legs FLY over the fence -- after sneaking in and PEEING ON MY BED (for my killing his "golden goose").

Perhaps tonight I shall eat at the RESURRECTED RESTAURANTno???

I am unable to search/find that chapter, so you MIGHT have to READ my ENTIRE BOOK!!!





>>> FINALLY, A FEW OTHER THINGS:


FINALLY the Wilmington Star News does something besides PROTECT NARCO-TRAFFICKERS!!!
Add State Troopers to the long list of those left behind in McCrory's North Carolina.



About half of the troopers in North Carolina's Highway Patrol are suing the state over lack of back pay. After a Superior Court judge dismissed the lawsuit a...
PROGRESSNCACTION.ORG



Scott Kenan shared a link.
5 hrs



The ACLU believes one photo depicts “the body of Muhamad Husain Kadir, an Iraqi farmer, shot dead at point-blank range by an American soldier while handcuffed.”
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM|BY KIT O'CONNELL



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr



The Santiago family had tried everything to help their 9-year-old autistic son Kalel Santiago. He had never spoken a single word in his whole life, but after only two…
COUNTERCURRENTNEWS.COM



Scott Kenan shared Topix Stars's post.
1 hr
Of THESE, I'll take Kevin Spacey for talent and smarts -- and Tyler Perry for money"black smell", and dick size!!! 

Readers of my blog will remember that CIA Agent Allen Rosen who lived in my house part time for TWELVE YEARS, ending early 2010 -- spying on BOTH Tyler (who contracted him for video work, repeatedly), and me -- until he moved out in a PANIC after I caught him hacking my computer through my wifi and changing my security settings -- as well as meeting Tyler's college professor in the fish market at Castle and 5th Streets here in Wilmington in 2011, she telling me she PRODUCED Tyler's first-ever play!!!
And that Fish Market/convenience store is owned by Tony, brother of Ya-Ya, who owns the Village Market at Dock and 2nd Street -- and MOST convenient for me now!!!
Not that there's anything wrong with that...



Are they or aren't they? We may never know.
TOPIX STARS



(AP Photo/Aaron Favila)


Scott




.

No comments: