Thursday, September 8, 2016

RP: Finding a Good Friend from the 1980s in Atlanta (and writing him as well)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/09/finding-good-friend-from-1980s-in.html



Gerry Lowrey, then the CENTER of my "gay social circle" in Atlanta 1983 - 1990, was Athletic Director of Emory University (or quite similar).




His extraordinary accomplishments can be found on his Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/gerry.lowrey?fref=ts


FORGOT to tell Gerry I would publish this letter ONLY, as it is a nice "recap" of most things, but not publish any future communications.


Hi Gerry -- I'm doing very well now in Wilmington, NCprocessing my bizarre life, and I have a publisher wanting to publish it when Politics cools down!


Funny that last night a good friend Wayne Gibson (widow of my top spiritual adviser Kennedy Shultz of Atl Church of Religious Science), seemed to have accidentally un-friended me on Facebook, so I accepted his new Friend request, then learned his account had been hijacked. In straightening out which was the REAL Wayne, I discovered that you are a friend of the WRONG Wayne, and maybe had been tricked the same way.

But there you were, so I found your business. You seem to be doing very well, which thrills me. To nutshell a bit, in 1990, top Jewish business leaders first told me my parents are the literal top NAZIs in the US, then when I first blogged this in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew". Five times in one month the Republican Party with CIA tried to commit me to a mental hospital with my parents and siblings feeding them lies. My own doctor said I'd shown no sign of Bipolar in the eight years she'd known me and took me off drugs in early 2009, and Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Dottie Newman, whom I'd become very close to, as well as the Dekalb Mental Health nurse both told me Republicans and CIA were behind it and planned to kill me since they couldn't commit me, and so Dottie helped me escape to Political Exile in Mexico most of 5/2010 - 6/2015.

I came back prematurely in 2011 for 16 months, and was jailed and nut-house committed here in Wilmington over and over (with NO EVIDENCE against me) -- but now have FORCED them to clean my record and I will sue for compensation. Mostly I lived homeless under a bridge with REAL criminals, then!!! I have the second floor of an 1850s Victorian in a tony section of downtown, now and am HAPPY -- despite continuing difficulties. I've also helped five homeless guys get dried out and into GOOD rehab programs!!!

In 2015 at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Lit. Fest, John Lahr publicly recognized me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee's life, and I had two meetings with Gen. Russel Honore', who knew ALL ABOUT my wealthy Kenan relatives' narco-trafficking through Atlanta/Stone Mountain in association with the Bush/Cheney group as well as Bill and Hillary Clinton who work for them. My parents very much part of that, too. I also have connections with three ex-Presidents of Mexico -- Vicente Fox worked for the Kenans as an exec of Coca-Cola before becoming Mex Prez, and his grandfather was born in Cincinnati, like me.

I caught my Mom on secured comm at the moment Obama made the deal to reopen government three years ago with Coach Lou Holtz, Boehner's closest friend and co-strategist, Holtz having lived across the street from us in Columbus, Ohio 1968 - 1970, and for his help with Mom's Catholic Swastikas, she got him his first dream job at Notre Dame. My parents set up the narco-trafficking with Nixon aide John Ehrlichman in Wilmington when they lived here 1980 - 1999, and I got to know Ehrlichman in his apartment in Atlanta through my employer in Georgia, Pentagon Publishing (1990 - 2010), who secretly distributed the drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Afghanistan, especially, from Maine to Florida -- but especially here in Wilmington. Atl Journal/Constitution/CNN/Sean Hannity/Newt Gingrich/John Linder were especially part of that -- with Clinton-Democrats of ATL.

Anyway, in 2010, I was held hostage five times by drug mafia -- once with armored cars and machine guns, once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman -- all admitting to working with the CIA, US State Department, and Episcopal Church USA. I've been debriefed by many top Mexican Officers, and met a couple of Governors of States there, etc., as well.

For eight years now, my mother (93 and sharp of mind in Raleigh, now), has claimed that Mike Pence is who the Catholic Popes (Mom had at least three one-on-one meeting with Popes in Rome), want to place the Catholic Swastika over the US Constitution, and Donald Trump has several times said he would stand aside for Pence to make all important decisions. So I HAVE to vote for the narco-trafficking Hillary, but better to continue to be awash in addicting drugs than to fall under the SWASTIKA!!!

BTW, my Kenan Family has controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since Henry Flagler left his last wife Mary Lily Kenan his entire estate in 1913 -- and many forget that Flagler controlled 40% of US railroads (not just the one in Florida), most of the east coast of Florida when he died. Today they also control Bank of America (and I recently met Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold them that control -- they now HATE the Kenans), have one of the largest blocks of Coca-Cola stock and own the Atlanta, Charlotte, and Durham bottlers, at least, as well as the largest trucker in USA, Canada, and Mexico, www.theKAG.com .

And I just wanted to say "Hi!". My political blog has over 3,500 posts now, and nearly 1,000,000 hits: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx, and I have achieved MANY practical things like forcing the Kenans to stop buying 85% of the advertising on foxnews.com for their wholly owned by my rich Kenan relatives: https://www.thebreakers.com/

I got the investigation into Natalie Wood's death reopened as a MURDER investigation. Natalie told my and Tennessee's friend author Gavin Lambert that she had walked in on hubby Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken in passionate sex, and didn't think they saw her but PANICKED they would murder her if they knew she knew. She was dead within a week.

And I am wondering if you know what happened to John Lee. He disappeared to me in the early 1990s, and my mother had been tracking him and his businesses -- unbeknownst to me. A close personal friend of mine from college, Mom had had shot on the streets in Manhattan a few years after we graduated.

You might like to know that I met a recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec in Puerto Vallarta in January 2015, who told me WHICH Kenans with Hillary Clinton's camp and the Bush/Cheneys put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency -- so that the Kenans could get the OIL (and he DID change the Constitution for that), and they ALL could get the narcotics. I even chance-met George W. Bush's top drug launderer in Colima, Mexico, and he ASSUMED that as a Kenan I would have narco-cash to launder, so he SPILLED THE BEANS!!! http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html

My memoir of working for Tennessee Williams was TANKED for political reasons, but the producers of all the Harry Potter films -- as well as Scott Rudin -- were looking to buy movie rights, but an exec of Wells Fargo Chicago whom I knew in Puerto Vallarta managed to STEAL my copyright, by suing me for LIBEL but never legally serving me, then trying me in absentia in Cook County and getting conviction. I had blogged about his bragging of doing $24 Million/month trafficking for Wells Fargo -- and that he had many times seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private Chicago gay bathhouse.

This is NO SECRET -- except to many in the USA.

Two days ago, Tim Kaine gave a "major policy speech" at a venue four blocks from my apartment -- and they decided to CLOSE it to the public -- because I have gotten good at confronting Power with Truth, and have local Politicians of BOTH parties scared of me -- but the Republicans are FAR WORSE!!!

My memoir can now be read here for free: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/

Well, sorry I wrote so much, and I hope you are doing as well as appears. Let me know what you know of the fate of John Lee, please.

Scott







"Live Life to the FULLEST!!!"


.

No comments: