Tuesday, February 21, 2017

RP: My Follow-Up Letter Dropped with Mayor Saffo's Admin / GREATEST Mistake I've Made Since Being HIT BY A TRUCK (2/13/2017)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/02/follow-up-letter-dropped-with-mayor.html







I'll publish my letter, after telling of my mistake.

I completely forgot to take more Advil today, after my 5:45 AM initial dose on waking (after an early night). That is, I forgot to take it until I tried getting out of my car at nearly 3:00 PM. In fact, I soon noticed I felt WORSE than almost anytime, except on waking the first three mornings without taking any in the middle of the night.

I just was very surprised to find that my taking two about every 5 - 6, must have built it up in my system over time, and I'd "experientially" been coasting on "more than I take". So, I must be patient -- it's been only a week and a day since I was hit. 


Before publishing my letter to Mayor Bill Saffo, I want to tell you of my experience delivering it to the Mayor's mysterious -- and totally charming -- Admin, Dawn Grants:



Dawn Grants, second from left, partyin' hearty -- just a few years ago. Here is her style, Spring 2016:



Every time I interact with Dawn Grants (three times), since I returned to Wilmington nearly two years ago (causing headaches -- here and there), Dawn proves to be the NICEST, genuinely helpful-trying-to-be Admin -- and an absolutely LOVELY representative of the female human.

See how UGLY "female human" sounds compared to Ms. Grants -- and even her NAME???

I just also want to say, that she always makes me feel like she's completely connected at some better part of me -- not sexual, all you HORNDOG Wilmington Christians (and non-Christians) -- but at some deep Soul level.

In any case, we had nearly no discussion of the contents of today's letter -- except that it was a follow-up letter, since it's been three weeks and I haven't heard any answer -- not even that he's looking into it. I did tell her rather emphatically, that I would LOVE to work with Bill Saffo to clean up this town, and I HAVE seen progress lately, but not enough to get ahead.

Not needing to tell her of my criticisms of some of the Mayor's actions, I also did not have to remind her that as Sheriff Ed McMahon probably knows best, I'm into healings, not punishments (with some exceptions), and that Mayor Saffo has TRULY advanced the City during his leadership.

I might have actually verbalized that the Past is NOTHING really, but something to learn from. Can't be changed, so let's get OVER the blame stuff and move on together, having LEARNED from it. 



But I KNOW I didn't say this next logical leap: (and NOW I've LOST IT, due to a phone call from Haston Caulder -- how PERFECT!!!) 



>>> ADDED BONUS FOR MY "LATE VIEWERS": I RE-FOUND my former THOUGHT:





OK, so what I'm driving at here, is that after talking with Dawn Grants, I feel a little embarrassed by my letter's somewhat strident (but not as bad as the LAST one -- LOL!!!), tone. 



Mayor Bill Saffo
City Hall
102 North Third Street
PO Box 1810
Wilmington, NC 28402-1810

February 21, 2017

Dear Mayor Saffo,

It has now been three weeks since I left my earlier letter with your Admin, Dawn Grants, and I have NOT yet received your reply.

So today, I again ask you to help me by releasing the complete Police or Sheriff’s Department Report on my friend Evan Fish’s death by jumping off the parking deck by the downtown Library. Both the Police and Sheriff’s Departments have claimed to me that the OTHER of them must have it, but THEY don’t.

On the advice of Jamie Kalven, whom I met at a Kenan Institute for Ethics lecture not long ago, he advised that I can easily get it released under the Freedom of Information Act, but that will likely require a lawyer, and if you can’t CO-OPERATE with this CITIZEN OF WILMINGTON, I WILL go that route, and if I must go THAT WAY, I promise to bring every charge and lawsuit for DAMAGES to me over my many times UNCONSTITUTIONALLY and falsely charged, jailed or The-Oaks-Mental-Ward-committed by help of Wilmington City Detectives, Police, and others, although many of these criminal acts against me were committed by New Hanover County Judges as well as District Attorney Ben David, they being STATE employees, I guess that part will not directly affect you -- or the City’s Treasury.

Please respond to me via email, phone call, or “snail mail” by this Friday, February 24, 2017, or I will ASSUME you have no intention of helping me save the taxpayers the BURDEN of paying FAR MORE for these crimes committed by City employees on behalf the City. I still prefer to reach a FRIENDLY settlement.

As you KNOW, I was referred through Jack Stein, to the City’s insurance carrier, but they ONLY cover things like negligence while city employees are acting LEGALLY. They do NOT pay anything for City employees who commit deliberate crimes.

Thank you,


Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC 28401

(910) 200-XXXX



Oy Vey!!! Maybe if I went Jewish . . . 



HAY!!! It's NEVER too LATE!!!





The FATE of ALL Christian/Republicans AWAITS THEM!!!




.

No comments: