Monday, May 22, 2017

RP: Attachment Just Sent to Spectrum Cable's Insurance Company with My Filled-Out CLAIM!!! -- and MORE GOOD NEWS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/05/attachment-just-sent-to-spectrum-cables.html








>>> THIS JUST IN @ 6:01 PM: 





Today, 5:56 PM


To help protect your privacy, some content in this message has been blocked. To re-enable the blocked features, click here.
To always show content from this sender, click here.

Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.  Please know that we will read your message carefully, and we appreciate hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Ann Firth
Chief of Staff to the President
A reply tohttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/05/my-letter-just-sent-as-follow-up-to.html

* * *

Today, I spent most of the day sorting files and filling in the claim form over the Spectrum truck hitting me on February 13, 2017 (I have not YET begun having Benefits Management/Teri Motsinger investigated by the Social Security Administration):




Because either the CIA or other Hackers will NOT allow me to copy this document from WORD and paste into Blogger -- something I've done many, many times previously with NEVER A PROBLEM -- I got SICK of forcing my computer's power off each time I tried to do that and EVERYTHING FROZE UP.

Finally, I realized that if I was OFF THE INTERNET I could take screen captures and paste them in as IMAGES!!!

CLICK images to read more easily:



CORRECTIONPatrick Stansbury fired me in 2010 -- NOT 1990as this shows!!!


WHO his noticed the humorous TYPO in the above page??? Hint: One "e" is missing.




Roy Cooper for North Carolina
Scott,
For the second time in two weeks, the Supreme Court ruled that Republican legislative leaders broke the law.
Today's ruling showed they tried to rig elections by drawing unconstitutional districts that discriminated against African Americans.
Their gerrymandered electoral maps and their bogus voter access law -- both struck down by the Supreme Court -- have the same goal: To win elections at all costs.
Being able to hold free and fair elections is a pillar of our democracy, and today's ruling is a big step in the fight for fairer districts. But we must continue to work to ensure that all of us have an equal shot at the ballot box.








.

No comments: