Tuesday, May 23, 2017

RP: Since Last Blogging, I Heard from Kelly Trainor de O (Consular Agent in Nuevo Vallarta), as well as My Mother!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/05/since-last-blogging-i-heard-from-kelly.html





My Comment left on this article:


  • Scott Kenan
  •    
  • Rank 0
This is GREAT, but WHY doesn't the FBI in Wilmington go after the narco-trafficking Politicians of BOTH PARTIES and the Christian Ministers of God who are the BACKBONE of the Drug Mafia here??? 

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL CHRISTIANS and allied with the Swastika and the Ku Klux Klan -- my KENAN FAMILY centered around Chapel Hill. I GOT the Kenan Family Secrets, and Jackie Kennedy Onassis told Tennessee Williams and me much of US Government corruption at Jean Babette Stein's party on January 11, 1982. 

Just two weeks ago, Ms. Stein, the largest stockholder in Comcast Cable, NBC Networks, Universal Studios and Music Groups, was forced by the US Government to jump to her death because she stands up for TRUTH!!! 

And Wilmington Christians bully me since I moved here 2011, even killing a couple of my friends here in Wilmington, like Evan Fish by Wilmington Police on Sept. 3, 2011, this VERIFIED by Sheriff's Deputies also there at the time.« less


Evan's Evangelical Church in Ohio made him into a Christmas Ornament, and the TWO TIMES I emailed his Pastor there, I got NO REPLY, but I got "received receipts" both times -- and THEY were invitations to join the NRA (National Rifle Association).


In 2013, I wrote and copied EIGHTY-EIGHT "Faith Leaders" in Wilmington on this, and NONE OF THEM RESPONDED!!!





>>> FIRST THE OTHER NEWS:


1. A few minutes ago (12:45 PM), my Spectrum TV Cable service went TOTALLY OUT, but I still have internet service. A tech is scheduled to arrive in just over an hour.

Last night, returning from errands, I found a door hanger from Spectrum that they had been MISSED when they arrived at 6:00 PM. I thought they messed up the time, but soon realized they were here to see Denise Wood downstairs -- NO apartment number was listed, just the address. SHE had been home the whole time as she nearly always is the last week -- but OFTEN turns off her phone and sleeps long hours COMATOSE, which she must have done, forgetting her appointment.

And yesterday, while Sam Celia was away at work, I TWICE had to turn on the front porch light that landlady Gold Walker wants on 24/7 for security and will NOT install a twilight sensor to save energy. Denise knows this and is TOO HIGH to think. 

2. GOOD NEWS from my Alma Mater, Denison University, that BLOCKED ME FROM COMMENTING two years ago, and CUT ME OFF from receiving the Alumni Magazine nearly a year ago now. I will NEVER EVER give them a donation, and give that money to DUKE UNIVERSITY and the KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS, instead.

Denison is a GOD-HATING BAPTIST (American, NOT Southern), Institution:
Denison has created the gold standard in career preparation with the Austin E. Knowlton Center for Career Exploration at Denison University. And the world is taking note.
Congratulations to President Adam Weinberg for this national recognition of Denison's commitment to supporting the aspirations of our students and alumni.



Denison President Adam Weinberg has been recognized for his exceptional efforts to promote and develop innovative approaches to career development.
DENISON.EDU

3. Just now, I checked for my mail and Gold Walker was outside, so I called to her about how cable is coming back soon to AGAIN try to get my service corrected, and if it's the SAME GUY, Denise Wood and I will FIGHT over his hotness, again.

She laughed and said that she would NEVER want to get into ANY kind of a fight with Denise, as Denise scares her, and I said, "Oh, I think she knows she's soon going to prison for narco-trafficking." And Gold gave me a giant "SHHHHHH!!!", and I laughed and said, "I've been publishing that on blog for at least a WEEK, and she hasn't shot me with her loaded gun." 


4. I was SUPER-SURPRISED to hear late yesterday from Kelly Trainor, originally appointed Consular Agent for Puerto Vallarta by Bill Clinton -- giving me her NEW EMAIL ADDRESS so she does NOT MISS any of my emailed Blog Postings!!!


For some reason, Kelly Trainor had a THING for excited balloons!!!

In 2010, my mother conspired with Kelly -- and through the US State Department PAID Dr. John Mabrey Crouch, recommended by Kelly, to try to convince me to go on HEAVY PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS. He DID try very hard, but he ALSO admitted all KINDS of things, including that as an American getting his education as an MD in Mexico, he fell in love with the country and stayed, soon marrying a woman that SURPRISE TO HIM, was then the TOP exporter of Cocaine from Mexico to the USA, and he said THAT was how he was forced into the CIA for LIFE!!!


He even asked me to one day PUBLISH THE TRUTH OF HIS STORY!!!


Eventually, Dr. Crouch let me stay in his long-neglected nursery in his roofed but chicken-wired shack -- if I resuscitated his plants so he could make money selling them. THAT was where I sat in the middle of the plants every night texting Americans of my plight, while a herd of coyote-like mammals migrated through about 40 at a time, as the outside fence was a shambles. They were BIGGER than American coyotes and maybe just similar, and they ALWAYS rubbed their cold noses and fur on my bare legs as they passed, but I KNEW I should not attempt to pet them.


Eventually, I needed CASH, so I took the empty propane cylinder to get the $40.00 deposit, and a week later, Dr. Crouch came to do the SAME THING, he being BROKE!!!

That was the end of THAT shelter, and after pulling his Mexican girlfriend's SUPER-POPULAR taco stand apart with his truck over sexual jealousy, Dr. Crouch was SOON ON THE LAM, and remains hiding in central Mexico from authorities.

I'm going to send Kelly Trainor a personal NOTE to let her know how GLAD I am that we had our time together -- some of my BEST STORY MATERIAL!!!
5. And when I spoke at great length with my mother in Raleigh this morning, SHE was fine hearing that the current President of Notre Dame is reading/has read my recent two letters to him, including these things that I specifically mentioned to Mom:

A. My visiting campus with Tennessee Williams in 1982.

B. My parents' connection to Lou Holtz -- as well as my Uncle Bob's being official dentist to the football team.

C. Uncle Bob's UNTIMELY DEMISE, as he was MURDERED by the Veteran's Hospital in southern Mississippi (now long closed), because not only did Uncle Bob let his daughter Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman (and later Larsen), marry a JEW, but because it had become OBVIOUS that Bob was GAY, something Robert J. Meyer, DDS had TWICE admitted to ME in no uncertain terms.


>>> AND AFTER A THREE-HOUR BREAK WHILE THE SPECTRUM TECHNICK, WAS HERE:


I learned that he was a Christian Youth Minister after being a bouncer in bars, and is ready to hit any sucker who gives him trouble, and see's NO CONFLICT with Jesus's Teachings in that.


He said he CAN'T smoke pot because he was a Christian Youth Minister in Carolina Beach before becoming a cable installer (Advanced Tech, in fact), just this last January. It SOUNDS like he might be on PROBATION, no??? He USED to smoke pot and is not against it.

Anyway, in tracing ALL the lines including trying to get to an old one that runs through the crawl space that is the entire basement except about the back twelve feet across the space, we learned that the outside covered door to the basement and crawl space only LOOKS LOCKED, but the padlocked hardware is NOT screwed in on one side, so is ALWAYS OPEN TO ANYONE!!!

And Sam Celia, who's lived downstairs for years and years, his friend Jill who used to hang around a lot, and maybe even Denise Wood (and two others of Sam Celia's friends -- Sam the former supplier of the BEST LSD to Jerry Garcia, Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's former lover Theodore "Ted" Druch of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, now married to a CHRISTIAN BITCH), ALL claim there is a door in the front of the crawl space that leads into Underground Wilmington, that TODAY is used for Drug Mafia Hangouts, Houses of Prostitution, etc.



Wilmington, North Carolina EXACTLY 200 years before I graduated high school -- 1769.


The three Kenan brothers had arrived in the 1730s.



Jacob's Run tunnel, part of Underground Wilmington.




Ted Druch





Jewish Ted Druch's Christian wife, Maria Ruiz




But property owner Gold Walker has ALWAYS insisted this is NOT true. Sadly, the two of us today were TOO LARGE to crawl in anyway and find out the answer to that.

But since Gold Walker keeps it LOOKING LOCKED but NEVER LOCKED and there are some things worth stealing in the basement part -- CLEARLY it is so that DRUG MAFIA can come and go AS LONG AS I'M NOT WATCHING!!!


But my cable and internet seem to be working FINE again -- HA!!!










.

No comments: