Monday, July 10, 2017

RP: I Decided to Contact Sen. Thom Tillis, Sen. Richard Burr, Congressman David Rouzer, Close "Family Friend" Sean Hannity, and Fox News (in general) -- Ooo-la-LA!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/i-decided-to-contact-sen-thom-tillis.html



Protesters sailed outside of Sen. Thom Tillis’ lake house on Lake Norman Friday, demanding the senator speak with constituents about the U.S. Senate’s healthcare bill. Logan Smith Progress NC

Floating health care protest held outside Tillis’ lake home

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article160331224.html


My email just sent by secured server to Sen. Tillis:






Click any image to ENLARGE to readable size!!!









Hi Sean Hannity: 

My close friend (Jill Hannity Rhodes' Jill (RHODES) HANNITY's VA Tech roommate), Christal Presley, now of ATL  Public Schools, told me you PREFER sleeping with  barely legal-aged WHITE BOYS

Care to COMMENT???

You SHARE this near ILLEGAL homosexuality with "children" with President George HW BUSH -- although Presidents Richard Nixon, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama all preferred sex with men CLOSE TO THEIR OWN AGE

The other Presidents since I was born in 1951, seem to prefer WOMEN for sex.

Care to comment for my BLOG???

See also:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/my-letter-emailed-tonight-to-be-snail.html

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/added-material-for-rep-joseph-p-kennedy.html

Thanks for your speedy reply!!!

Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC






My Role as the "NEW DEEP THROAT" of the Impeachment or Resignation of Donald Trump and (likely, too)Mike Pence:  

Dear Fox News:

Please see my emails -- all by secured server forms and CONFIRMED to have been received -- to Senators Thom Tillis and Richard Burr of North Carolina, my Wilmington Representative David Rouzer, and YOUR Sean Hannity, via his own website -- that I have posted here:


In 1982, while working for playwright Tennessee Williams (look him up), I PROMISED Jackie Kennedy Onassis I would one day get President Kennedy's and her REVENGE, and being a KENAN of North Carolina, I ALWAYS follow through on my commitments -- even if it takes years, and years, and YEARS!!!

Thanks for absorbing this TRUTH.

Scott D. Kenan

Cyber General Five StarsMexico y Estados Unidos (self-appointed)








.

No comments: