Tuesday, January 9, 2018

RP: This Just In:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/this-just-in.html



“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.”

― Pablo Picasso



JUST FOUND on my cell phone -- because it was overfull of messages and Aaron was texting me and I had to delete old ones to make room!!!


This is the HOT MALE PROSTITUTE from The Anchor Churchhttp://anchorwilmington.org/, that Haston Lavern Caulder II emailed this image of to me on Sunday October 23, 2016 -- saying this guy is REALLY REALLY HOT, and needs relief.

Since this was the THIRD male prostitute that Haston tried to get me to rent after the Anchor's Sunday services, I already KNEW he would expect $30.00. In fact, although Haston wouldn't sell himself, his friends who stayed in my apartment for some time BOTH said they could be had by me for $30.00.


$30.00 was the POPULAR PRICE POINT for Street Boys that year -- but I didn't pay (although BOTH were WORTH IT).



Haston Caulder comatose on my back porch on 4th Street, liked to tease me, and sent this selfie that I include as a scientific example of Hairless White Street Manhood -- in all its GLORY!!!




The two other roommates (I still have their phone numbers -- should I CALL THEM???):




Darrell Neil Brutout went to Liberty University, leaving before his last semester.



Dustin Andrew Goldsmith LOVED to press his boxers to his ample bulge so I'd know its size and shape (and often let a disabled black guy in a wheelchair do him for free).


Well, ENOUGH of the WHORES!!!







Aaron (next door) in a Landscape


So I found out that Aaron is NOT actually dating Leah -- she is a good, snuggling friend. I also found out that his mother is a Hippy and his father a TOTAL Southern Baptist Minister!!! 

They split some years ago, and Aaron sees them frequently enough -- they live here -- and he sees them both EQUALLY, which says a LOT about Aaron (and them)!!!

Also found in my phone's old messages, was Denise (The Perfect Painter), 6' 3" and packing a GUN, despite her 43 Felony Convictions twenty years ago from being an International Drug Mule:


A Denise Renee Wood look-alike



Denise Wood is NOT this wide.


Anyway, I found messages on my phone from Denise ready to sell me pot -- not that anyone cares!!! But she IS associated with the Mayor Bill Saffo Drug Mafia!!!



And while I get FEW people finding this blog the last year by googling "Mayor Saffo Gay", I still get a LOT about "Renee Saffo Restraining Order" (which she had to take out against Bill at the time they split):


Renee Saffo as Christmas Enticement





.

No comments: