Saturday, June 30, 2018

RP: MORE Proof I Know TOO MUCH -- WHY the Christian Drug Mafia Establishment of Wilmington Kept Jailing Me and Nut-House-Committing Me on FALSE CLAIMS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/more-proof-i-know-too-much-why.html



This LOOKS like Hillary Clinton, but is NOT. What is FUNNY, is that one thing Hillary thought she might be after losing the 2016 election was a METHODIST LAY MINISTER!!! 

THAT proves that the Methodist Church which ENCOURAGED HER is DEEP in Drug-Trafficking with Bill and Hillary Clinton, who work for the Bush and Cheney Families -- as well as my Kenan Family -- LOL!!!







Scott Kenan shared a post.
 · 
At first, I couldn't believe this could be real -- but it is all over the internet news:

Image may contain: text
Eat The Rich
22 hrs
All 3 Branches of the govt are systematically Corrupt.


>>> HOW PEOPLE I KNEW WHILE WORKING FOR TENNESSEE WILLIAMS CONTRIBUTED TO THE TAKEOVER OF THE USA BY RUSSIA VIA DONALD TRUMP AND MY KENAN FAMILY: 







And having to leave in a minute, my 230 Email Recipients of blog postings DON'T know about what I added to my LAST posting after emailing. This regarding Mr. Antonio Binni of the Freemasons in Italy -- and I KNOW many passionate Italians, but NEVER BEFORE, one who could be so ANGRY and VULGAR!!!:





>>> WHAT I ADDED LATE: 

  1. >>> ADDED LATER: At forty-five minutes after midnight -- I realized there were MORE links to activate, and they all should now work. Mr. Binni is still too peculiar for me to fathom. It seems like some kind of SPOOF -- but when I follow the links and THEIR links, and research some as well, it seems TOO MUCH construction to be FALSE.



Scott Kenan
 · 
I've gotten email, blog comment, and even phone harassments like these for YEARS -- because of my blog. I have to laugh it off (but be careful)!!!



About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Are these trolls? Actual threats? How can anyone tell the difference, anyway?





.

No comments: