Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Republican Party: Free my email, please!!!



A couple of days ago while I was copying my Mac hard drive to save as evidence for the FBI, I received an email on my iPhone from President Obama's organization, asking for my address to mail me a certificate having to do with "co-signing" with the President the Health Care Bill. Not wanting to deal with it on the tiny phone keypad, I figured after I had reloaded my computer's operating system and software, I'd do so there.

But that email never came into my computer. And now, it has disappeared from my iPhone as well. This is nothing new. My email irregularities have been monumental since I began confronting Republicans months ago. Today, I got several of my emails THREE times on my iPhone, but only once on my computer.

This weekend, I got several more email replies to Craig's List posts on my iPhone than I did on my computer.

Would you Republicans please stop this illegal activity? I am still alive. My book is still intact. Can't you know when your illegal surveillance, disinformation, and harassment system has failed?

Did I not send emails to info@gop.com (I always copy you on important stuff I'm reporting to the FBI, Democratic Party officials, or Patrick Kennedy)?

I would like to be able to send Brother Obama's people my address so I can get a copy of my certificate. Do you really mind so much???

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Scott D. Kenan

UPDATE: Tues. 3/30/10, 1:08 PM EDT:

Since posting the above message, I have received two calls from bill collectors for a bogus person. The calls do not show a number and the callers do confirm that they called my actual phone number, but refuse to say their own name, name of their company, or phone number. When asked where they got my phone number, they both said "from a directory."

When I confront them with harassing me on behalf the Republican Party, they tell me, "That doesn't matter," and then hang up.

When are we going to have the Rule of Law again in the United States of America??? Democrats, sic your Law Enforcement people on these traitors, please. I'm sick of this (but maintaining my mental health quite nicely, thank you.)

No comments: