Monday, May 24, 2010

Letter to Stone Mountain City Council and other interested parties



Subject: Although I had a decent yard sale turnout, no WHITE residents of Stone Mountain came, despite my ads and signs.
From: Scott D Kenan
Date: May 23, 2010 11:47:42 PM EDT
To: mnorrington@stonemountainpd.org, khughes@stonemountaincity.org
Bcc: City Council and other interested parties

This was true for last weekend as well as this weekend just ended. So much for your promise that if I shut up and stopped ruffling city council feathers, you would see to it that I had good sales at my yard sales and also that you would find some people to look at my house. Of course I quickly realized that as professionals of the first order, you really wanted to frustrate me and egg me on to ruffle feathers more. At your implied suggestion, I contacted other legal authorities both in Dekalb and Gwinnett Counties and was heartened to learn that an investigation of the City's power structure for severe drug related crimes was already under way. Praise Jesus!

I do believe my parents are being investigated as well. I hope so. I also hope I am wrong about all of this, but the evidence and comments to me by the black residents of town make it clear that this secret has been no secret to anyone except a bunch of foolish, vain white folks. I have no idea how I was born into this color of skin, although from my foreign travels, I know this is not generally true of white people in other countries, and indeed not of all of those here.

One thing I did want to report in case any trouble results from it is that yet another new "friend" (and friend of Amy Fortenberry, I might add, although he sometimes pretends otherwise), is an apparent connection to Columbian (his native country) drug traffickers. Like so many others who are drug-connected (hello gay undertakers who bought below cheap at Ridge and Poplar Springs through a realtor friend of Nan Nash and who are good friends of my nemesis XXXXX -- forbidden by Judge Tracy Dorfman to publish this name!), he bought a property in town at a highly distressed price, and while he was an outsider, was able to beat locals of integrity who thought they had a chance to buy the property, but major drug kingpins always seem to get the Stoned Mountain worm. I am referring of course to Jorge Soler and his wife Aida who bought the blue house on Mountain Street, a few hundred feet east of the Post Office and on the opposite side of the street. I will not in this email go into all the info that they inadvertently gave me during several evenings of my seeing that Jorge had plenty of alcohol as we sat around eating dinner and over coffee and drinks afterward, but it was most incriminating and already passed on to other Law Enforcement as well.

Today, I had an incident with them when Jorge reneged on an agreement to buy something at my yard sale. He used a technique similar to that used my my former employer and Congressman Linder's drug trafficking partner, -- always a hallmark of a person with no integrity! I honestly thought Aida was unaware of Jorge's activities (they both have had five former spouses, so not too smart), but when I confronted him with all he had said about his drug trafficking while he was drunk, and his utter lack of cooking skill (he claims he was a chef until disabled), they both went ballistic and Jorge was so wild that it scared Aida. He charged all around my yard throwing things and said he would kill me, and if I went to the Stone Mountain Police that THEY would kill me. They did finally leave, and knowing that the Police had already absolutely refused to take any of MY reports of threats seriously, I did not report it through normal channels.

It is my belief that Jorge is probably more dangerous than anyone else living in the city, so I will not push it, and after a couple of days, will deliver to him the items he and Aida's aunt purchased but have not yet gotten from me. If the Police prefer to handle this for me, that would be fine. I am not trying to cheat him, although he did, in fact, cheat me.

Other news of note: I'd like to thank council people Nan Nash and Richard Mailman who both asked my somewhat developmentally disadvantaged sweetheart neighbor, Stephanie Sours, how my yard sale went a weekend ago, and more pointedly, how my state of mind over the low turnout despite heavy advertising and street signs had been. It's nice to know city officials care. I understand from many that Mr. Mailman has the cushy job of being certain residents are happy with the changes going on in town, which many have told me is cover for his troubleshooting any problems from residents speaking up against the city's involvement in drug trafficking.

I'd also like to thank the waiter at Sycamore Grill for telling me back in September (and a couple of other witnesses) what he heard from a drunk visiting top executive of Branson Entertainment (cover for a 'gaming" company that the Republican state legislators put in charge of the Park to be certain their ersatz old-timey village would first suck our village dry, and then they could move their drug people into undervalued residences and fix the town up to be picture perfect yet a delightful cover for one of the very top drug operations centers in the United States). They've nearly succeeded. I questioned him again a couple of months ago, hoping to get more juicy details, but he claimed to not remember. I don't blame him. He's not stupid.

But I do have other witnesses.

Well, it has been a trip living here in our sleepy little village. I KNOW that all city officials are not consciously involved in the drug trade, but the rest of you are, in my book, just as guilty. You act like you don't know about this, but your heads have been in the sand. THIS IS NO SECRET TO MUCH OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY, but then they are not "human" enough for you white officials to get to know so they felt comfortable telling you. I do believe it best that those who have tried to prevent me from selling enough of my belongings to get to Mexico give up immediately. I have better connections and greater resources available to me than you would believe. You have severely underestimated me, as I have severely underestimated the lengths many (possibly most) white people in this town will go to to avoid recognizing their racism.

So let me go and heal your damn self.

Thank you,
Scott D. Kenan
903 Second St.

PS: I will be using the Freedom of Information Act to demand to see which of my emails the City Police have kept. Before a year has passed from my first email to Chief Troutman and including all to the detectives. I have perfectly preserved all my emails separately from my computer and in several secure places. Many others have them as well so that my demise would stop nothing. Thank you all for respecting me enough to not murder me in my sleep, although Amy Fortenberry (Too powerful a family for the police to dare question, said Nan Nash, right after Amy's sister Emily very seriously threatened my life but before Amy actually DID poison me). I survive and despite the seriousness of this email, I have a GREAT sense of humor!

No comments: