Friday, May 21, 2010

Letter to Newt Gingrich



Sent via Mr. Gingrich's newt.org website this morning:
Dear Mr. Gingrich,

My name is Scott Kenan and in early 1990, I visited your Congressional office south of Atlanta in the hope of soliciting your help in stopping what i saw as a massive illegal drug importation operation, the nerve center of which seemed to be in my hometown, Stone Mountain, GA. Although far more likely to vote for Democrats, I believed your rhetoric about stopping the illegal drug trade and went to you because I feared that my own Congressional Representative at the time, Congressman Cooter (Ben Jones), might not be as caring about it as you.

Boy, was I mistaken!

Although I never met you, your office assistant, a kindly-seeming man, perhaps about 60 years old and a pipe-smoker, assured me that he was giving every one of my admittedly somewhat confused missives that I delivered to your office to you, and that you were reading them carefully. As the historical record shows, the result was that Linda Warren Hunter, then Georgia State Court Judge (Dekalb County), now State Superior Court Judge, without allowing me to rebut testimony against me or open the hearings to the public (after the initial one, held in open court after EVERY other case on the docket that day had been dealt with and all the audience had vacated the court room), totally and unconstitutionally stripped me of my rights, and held me in the Dekalb County Jail for a total of approximately 14 weeks, and then later released me to "enhanced" probation (no alcohol allowed and I was under house arrest nightly between 7 PM and 7 AM and subject to surprise visits by a goon squad of cops who gave me breathalyzer tests, generally 2-4 times per week between 1-3 AM).

All this because in early January of 1990, I had attempted to collect a week's pay that Lawrence Buchthal, owner of Mamma Mia's Pasta & Pizza in Stone Mountain (which I had managed for two years), had promised me as severance. When I entered the restaurant one rainy Saturday noon, Lawrence said, "You aren't supposed to be here." Well what exactly does that mean? Confused, I sat with Lawrence's good friend (a professor at DeVry Institute at the time) who'd invited me to sit with him and his family, after saying "Don't worry about Lawrence. Everyone knows how he gets." Lawrence did in fact have a well-earned reputation for eccentricity and a Creative Loafing review of the restaurant had a photo of him with his mouth open (the staff and I had to rescue diners from his long verbal expositions all the time), and the headline "All this and pasta too!"

I digress.

The Professor's old-country Jewish mother began shaking her head like she smelled real trouble, so I took the clue and quietly left, ignoring the Professor's entreaties to stay. Two days later, I was arrested on charges of Criminal Trespass. That lead to a chain of events that resulted in my punishment, a punishment that could hardly be said to fit the crime, had there actually been one. To be clear, I hold Lawrence entirely blameless. I had already fingered my mother as a key figure in the drug operation, and I'm certain she and her agents had leveraged Lawrence. I have run into him several times since, and it is clear to me that he feels horrible about the whole thing.

I don't.

This early mis-fire of mine has led to my clarity today, and I expect to make millions off my book about my activities then and today. You see, my mother raised us in the 1950s and '60s serving our meals on china rimmed with pastel swastikas, and there are many other indications of her Nazi leanings as well. I have reported many of these to friends whom I believe have connections to deep-Nazi hunters. I pray that I am wrong, but have not seen one shred of evidence that indicates she is not one of the top Nazis in the county, if not world. She has had several audiences with the Pope. You can see many details of my difficulties, past and present, in my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

I'm getting tired of writing and re-writing my story, so go there to see what I have to say about your deputy who now handles the bulk of US illegal drug trade for you now, GA Republican Congressman John Linder, who is partnered with my former employer in Georgia to bring in vast quantities of illegal drugs via the US Air Force, many of them into Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL, and then shipped UPS to Snellville, and later sold to fund Republican Party black ops. And I'm not even getting here into the difficulties I had when I sought to get my memoir of working for the playwright Tennessee Williams published! See: www.walkingonglass.net .

Well Newt, I was thinking it might be fun to just drop all my memories of this if you'd let me give you a nice blow job, but given the masses of sexual skeletons in Republican closets, I'm afraid I'd get AIDS!

Best of luck to you as you seek to reform America. Too bad you will likely be fairly tried and hanged (along with the Bushs, father and son, Dick Cheney, and Rush Limbaugh. Ditto Sean Hannity. If my mother is in fact guilty, my tears will be pure Zyklon B. Again, I pray I am wrong.

Scott D. Kenan
Stone Mountain, GA

No comments: