Sunday, May 16, 2010

Such a Bank!!!


I never intended to market anyone else's goods or services on this blog, however, Bank of America has not only given me the best of service, but has dealt with me in total integrity, while nearly every other bank I do business with has screwed with me in both legal and illegal ways during the last year.

Now, Bank of America's check card has a new benefit: FREE ADMISSION to many of America's finest art , science, and history museums, arboretums, botanical gardens, etc., the first weekend of each and every month!

And have you tried their new teller machines? As high tech as those in Latin America (far more functions than those of any other major bank in the United States). Soon the US will catch up with so many third world countries that got ahead of us in technology during the George W. Bush years.

Click here!

No comments: