Monday, July 5, 2010

Exciting developments, pos and neg = ALL POS


Subject: Exciting developments, pos and neg = ALL POS
From: Scott D Kenan
Date: July 5, 2010 12:52:40 PM CDT
To: BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird
Cc & Bcc: THE MASSES

OK. I thought I just had some thrilling news to report, but more has happened, so I'll not dwell in any of it too much and then get this and yesterday's message out.

Yesterday, Alfredo and I went (for about the fourth time), to Los Amiales, which means in native language "Birthplace of the Waters." It is near a neighboring town about 15 km from here. There, from a cave in the mountain, an enormous flow of blessedly warm (by cave-water standards, I guess the local geo-thermal activity heats it from "ice-cold" to "touch-of-brisk." Praise Jesus!!!). The water flows into a smaller stream that has been meandering a flat plain peopled with cow and steer pastures. Palms, giant umbrella-tress, and jacarandas line the road we travel to get there. Then, for a length of the stream at least a quarter mile long (we haven't explored it all yet), there is a series of pools 2-4 feet deep and anywhere from an eighth to a full acre in size, separated by low dikes that have passageways for the waters to boil between and over rounded volcanic boulders and flow down a few feet to the next pool. The locals swear the pools are natural; the appearance is of rice paddies, totally flooded. Papyrus and similar vegetation grows at waters edge, except where the pools are accessed by people. The whole of it is surrounded by giant palapas owned as businesses by different families where they sell food and refreshments to visitors. If all the seats in these restaurants were filled, I'd guess it would hold at least 3,000 people. It is not a small place. There are grills to rent made from the metal wheels of cars; some tractor-trailer wheels also available for the more "Catholic-sized" families. (Mexicans recycle EVERYTHING -- except plastic, which they use in packaging that uses FAR less than American packaging.)

Anyway, we have been going to one palapa owned by the most handsome of families, and we've gotten to know them a bit. We have gone all four times during the past week, three of those times despite the now-continual off-and-on rains. It's just too beautiful to be at this place and observe (and sometimes join) the Mexican families having the best of fun (also despite the rain). But before we left yesterday, the owners of "our" palapa approached us. Their son had asked them to ask me to be his godfather. Catholic confirmation (at age eight) is Wednesday, and although Alfredo explained that I am not Catholic (sparing them the details), they said they had no problem with that. I could not possibly imagine turning down such an honor. I got down on my hands and knees and neighed like a caballo.

Ha-ha! They had already told me he would give me the present of a bottle of tequila, and he hoped I would give him a horse. Maybe I should have mentioned that first, but this is the kind of fun everyone has almost continually in Mexico. It is truly the beginning place of Heaven.

I need to get moving here in the story. Time's a-flowing.

Last night I kept having experiences that pointed in one direction, and I was moved to put on Oliver Stone's movie, JFK. 'Nuff said, if you are with me. I'd only seen it for the first time a month ago, and I swear Jackie and Jack possessed my soul for about three minutes as I was watching it. Of course I had known -- OK, more like "enhansed-met" Jackie, so I knew it was actually her. Jack I'd only seen in person from in a Louisville audience once, soon after he was elected. My parents were so wonderful in so many ways back then, exposing us to everything educational. I wish I understood more fully what happened.)

Anyway, all "signs" demand that I file lawsuits against everyone imaginable, both companies and individuals that have fucked me. I had been operating on the idea that I alone am responsible for me, and to sue over the past would mess up my future. But while this is often, probably usually, true, it is not always. I don't give a damn about the money. Any I receive will go mostly to support Alfredo's and my foundation (once we get it up legally, and running). But it seems the way to stop these Fascists (better term than Nazis, I've decided), is to get them legally. Otherwise things will just keep festering. And I'm not the only one who suffered at their hands in America.

In fact, I'm not the only one who has suffered at their hands in Mexico. This morning, I got a call from Alfredo, who was beaten up in the street last night. He did not go to hospital, but from his description, he's got a fair amount of chest pain and two black eyes. He actually ended up the victor in the fight with THEM (number unknown to me). He did not get a good look at their faces (How can this be? Ski masks? Alfredo is the king of leaving-out-details.) He did file a police report, and he filed one three months ago when they beat him up in Puerto Vallarta and stole goods worth $4,000.00 (bought by me. These Republicans and their agents do everything to steal what I have paid for, regardless who owns it. This time, they only got only $100.00 USD equivalent.) After this event, the movie, etc., i am charged with the strength of the Lion of Judah in my commitment to sue all the bastards that I possibly can. The assault on Alfredo last night was the Republican Party's shot across my bow, daring me to do so.

Let's see how big a PR campaign they now begin about "excessive lawsuits" and the need to curtail them. It is Republican operatives who fake claims and then sue the crap out of others to drive up insurance and other costs. Who do they think they have been kidding? Democrats sue for justice.

So, we'll be detained two days longer than expected in Colima for the Confirmation. Then to PV, where I'll be rearing my front parts to demonstrate to all just how big a horse's ass I can be. Praise Jesus!!! There, finally, I should get at-home internet service and not be in a hole of no service on my phone when at home. Events and circumstances have kept me severely restricted in communications here in Colima, but that has been good. I've had the opportunity to spend hours daily in meditation, and more in getting to know the great people called Mexico. Perhaps Senator Lugar will find ways to work forward or behind the scenes. I believe he will. Maybe Denison friend Dean Hansel will give me some legal advice, point me toward the right council. Perhaps his finger is even crooked. Who knows what the future holds, but I'm bettin' on it!!!

(For a number of reasons, I will NOT sue my immediate family.)

NOTE FROM TWO HOURS LATER BEFORE SENDING FROM CIBERCAFE: Things have gotten worse. Alfredo has had to go for x-rays, and the mechanic, who has learned of no new problems and will not even get the necessary part needed to begin work, now tells us it will take until Thursday to have the van ready. Previously, he'd insisted many times he'd have it ready this evening. My enemies work hard in Mexico now. they beat Alfredo up a second time, they steal our time and money. But we are not afraid. we are the Kings of Our Own Lives, and we will have the helpf of the Mexican and American Legal Systems soon. I see foundtains flowing in gold. Gold to support our foundation (which we hope to set up soon).
Scott

No comments: