Monday, July 5, 2010

Calling a Spade a Spade (within the family)


Subject: Re: Max D.
From: Scott D Kenan
Date: July 5, 2010 1:02:56 PM CDT
To: Julie Duffy

Please reply to the two emails I just sent you today with a declaration of where you stand in your opinion of me, my mental health, and how much responsibility you personally bear for my money disappearing through Catholic (or Christian) and Republican Party tricks. State how much you will pay me to makes amends as called for by Alcoholics Anonymous, and prayers as called for by Catholic confession. Don't forget to tell me when you will pay the cash money.

Then I will be happy to conjure up some fine memories of Max Duffy. He's a great kid!!!

Most sincerely,
Scott

On Jul 5, 2010, at 10:19 AM, Julie Duffy wrote:

Hi Scott, I am putting together a binder like I did for Connor and Max K. for Max D. He graduated in June, so I'm a bit behind but we're going to have a little celebration for him. Could you reply with what you like about him and/or some fun memories of him? I know you don't have a ton of time with him but thought I'd ask. Thanks. Love, Julie

No comments: