Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Finding the best in the Republican Party (Does this surprise you???)


Dear Senator Graham,

Thank you for your vote for Ms. Kagan. Although certain activities of the Republican Party in recent years have prevented me from even THINKING of voting for a Republican, I have been watching Republicans and feel you are fundamentally an honest man.

I am distantly related to the Kenans of Chapel Hill who founded the University and support education worldwide through foundations founded on Henry Flagler's and other money which they inherited. Tommy (Thos. S. K. III) and I once had the same boyfriend, so we are quite well connected despite the blood ties being way back about 1700.

Anyway, I am hoping to solicit your help in reforming the Republican Party, and the first thing necessary is to get rid of Newt Gingrich/John Linder's drug dealing operation which is detailed on my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com . As you will see, I have reported it to the FBI, Obama Admin. and others, and have received considerable support from our government. Unfortunately, the moneys collected are so great, they have also funded many attempts by agents of your Party on my life as well as five attempts to commit me to a mental hospital, which was a big joke.

Please speak privately with Sen. Lugar whom I've also enlisted. I've warned him I would have his School of Politics thrown off the Denison University campus if he does not shut Newt down ASAP, and I will, but he is not strong enough to work alone and he must have Republican support.

Thank you, Sir!
Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in exile)

No comments: