Sunday, July 11, 2010

Loving Mismaloye and life in Puerto Vallarta!

Mi Amor: Your phone loses its charge and it lost your number as contact. Please use email and I can check it at free internet places. I LOVE the apartment and will make it a wonderful home by the time you get back. I'm at Mismaloya Beach today, at exact place of beach palapa in movie. Free internet here! Was out last night and turned down many sex ops. I only want YOU.

I ran into several people I knew, and everyone wants to help us with our projects. I ran into the best friend of Buster Hymen, SVP of Wells Fargo Securities, who owns the Mismaloya house we will buy. He's a total drug dealer and has healed from the two black eyes and cuts he had to his face from fights. When he heard that I had defeated the Republican Party's attempts to keep me from moving here, he immediately fled -- no doubt to call Buster!!! LOL!!! After what Wells Fargo did to my VISA, they will give us the house if we're lucky. I'm suing everyone!!!!

Sorry about the typoes. Jose Cuervo says to tell you hello. Don't worry about me, but send moeny as soon as you can. Leave me info via email. If I don't here from you, I'll buy phone card and call from pay phone, but am trying to conserve money right now.

No emails from anyone in over three weeks now, except Allean Hale, queen of TW scholars who also tried to bust the Republicans who hijacked TW's estate years ago. She got nowhere, but is my strongest supporter. She's 96 and still writing, lecturing, etc. She's my top hero, except for you!

I send copies to others, all so you can see who. It helps keep a good record for legal reasons.

All my love,

Scott

PS: I just sent Newt Gingrich an email telling him to fuck himself and that I have copies of all docs I took him in 1990 when I thought he wanted to stop drug traffic but he was then in charge of Republican Black Ops. Sen. Lugar is going to come through to clean up his party, but everything takes time.

No comments: