Wednesday, July 21, 2010

An offer Sen. John McCain cannot refuse


Dear Senator McCain,

Have I got a deal for you!

The preliminary work has already been done, and your bringing Sarah Palin to the forefront of Republican Politics guarantees that you will complete your mission, which I have been asked to reveal to you now. Hot Damn!!!

You see, Sarah, greedy little @itch that she is, is going to take the entire Republican Party down just so she can make a fortune selling books she doesn't even write. Now I'm a writer, and while I think it best that people write their own books, I respect that many best sellers are ghost-written, like many politicians are puppets manipulated by ghosts (read: Darth Vader), sometimes even by skeletons in their closets, if you get my gist -- which you do. Hell, how many more Republicans politicians have to get caught in toilet sex to make this point? Y'all are just a bunch of fags, if you'll pardon my English.

OK, not you, and Praise Jesus for that! The Republican Party has GOT to have a few straight guys in it (not Todd Palin -- ask Sarah. LOL!!!), and you're the best.

I digress.

This is your day, Sir. You have suffered for Our Country, Freedom, and Liberty like no one else in the public eye. Even your enemies are moved to tears when they contemplate what you have sacrificed. But you, the consummate Patriot on all levels, do not take credit. You are a McCain and patriotism is irrevocably embedded in your DNA. I know. I come form a family of patriots as well, and lucky for you: I won't belabor that point now. HA!

Anyway, the root of confusion and corruption in American politics today is Newt Gingrich and John Linder's mammoth illegal drug importation operation, using US Air Force planes (many Marines have sworn to me that they were ordered to guard AF planes in foreign countries while they were loaded with illegal drugs for US delivery), at least partly centered at Maxwell Air Force Base. There, they go to GA via UPS, and then are sold to finance Republican Black Ops.

My former employer, a defense contractor, is partnered with Congresman Linder to sell the drugs. Newt Gingrich ran this operation in 1990, when I last tried to break it up, but I was not fully conscious then, so naturally fell into the hell-pit of Dekalb County, Georgia Judge Linda Warren Hunter's court, and was held in jail 15+ weeks before being released to enhanced probation (house arrest) for a year on trumped up charges of Criminal Trespass for trying to pick up a severance check from my employer, but left without making a scene after he refused to give it to me.

Imagine my shock when two days later I was arrested! And the punishment cannot be said to fit the crime, had there been one. But I was forced onto Lithium without a doctor ever having evaluated me properly. (I'll spare you the dish on my mother as well. It's all in my blog. I'm still trying to sort out the confusion caused by the swastikas on our everyday china when I was growing up in the 1950s and 60s.)

Anyway, Sir, here is your mission (if you care to accept it): Expose and shut down the Republican Party's drug operation. (OK, you can do it behind the scenes if you don't want to disillusion the American public.) Just do it, or it will destroy you. That is their plan, you know. They are busy trying to destroy my family as well. You may or may not know that my distant relatives, based in Chapel Hill, quietly use Henry Flagler's and others' inherited money through various and many-named foundations to support education throughout the United States. There is no enemy of drugs like education, and drug trafficking and taking (Hi Rush!!!) have already made the Republican Party the champion of pretzel logic -- look at the Republican campaign rhetoric or the consistency of Sarah Palin's endorsements!!!

Did you think we handed Vietnam to the Communists through simple bad judgement? Think again! Nixon/Kissinger had already made that back-door deal with the Chinese. Later, Mr. CIA Bush moved things along quietly, to be followed by Sonny Bush, who mortgaged the entire, previously-in-the-black country to the Communist Party. And yes, Bush/Cheney engineered 9/11 to lubricate the passage of laws that collapsed the US economy.

The Bush/Cheney/Limbaugh people really believed the Chinese Reds were going to let them rule as a dynasty and impoverish the American people for their own enrichment. Wouldn't they have been surprised when they were murdered or disappeared so the Chinese could enslave the American people to harvest the vast natural resources of our country while totally raping the earth. The best intelligence I now have is that this Chinese take-over has been averted, but that's not yet set in stone.

Sir: You MUST act. Should you accidentally water-board any Bushes or Cheneys, I promise to look the other way. Technically, I'm not allowed to support anything I find immoral, but I AM allowed my fantasies!!!

Please see my blog for more details. I have already set up Senators Lugar and Graham to work with you. A triumvirate of fundamentally patriotic Republicans could get this done and reform the Party to its proud tradition of Lincoln, T. Roosevelt, Eisenhower, et al. I do not mention President Reagan as, although he was a patriot of the first order and really loved this country, he was a pre-Alzheimer's puppet, manipulated by others who kept him controlled with drugs and trotted him out to make his heart-felt speeches. I met him in the White House while I worked for Tennessee Williams, and I can tell you I found him to be the most dis-arming of men, and a good sport when I accidentally (OK, I was a bit tipsy) gave our Commander-in-Chief an order. (This is reported in detail in my book: www.walkingonglass.net ). Nancy, on the other hand, was nothing but a Pez dispenser (when she wasn't oralizing this one or that one -- see my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com . See Kitty Kelly -- whom no one sues for libel -- or Peter Lawford's book.)

It was Jean Dixon who became famous as a psychic after predicting JFK's assassination. She accurately predicted RFK's assassination as well. Another of her important predictions, although less dramatic and mostly forgotten, remains in the record: The American People (but not the World) would be shocked when it discovers who the true Communist Traitors in US Government are. You may recall that years after she made her predictions, documents were made public under the Freedom of Information Act that revealed she had never been a psychic at all. She worked as J. Edgar Hoover's spokesperson. You see, what everyone has always known about that cross-dressing faggot is actually true.

And while we're on the subject, I'm gay, as are so many American Heroes. The "Rebel Yell" was the scream of defiance against Northern aggressors by Southerners ready to fight beyond death to protect their buds. Even then, we Southerners were a bit too gay for the North. And we're damn good soldiers. But don't get me wrong. Slavery in any form is an absolute abomination, and thank God Father Abraham put an end to its covert practice. Now, Brother Obama seeks to end the Republican drug trafficking that has sickened our Nation, but this has to be an inside job. It's too entrenched and the Republicans are too addicted to its mammoth profits. Only after the drug collapse can enough Republicans be elected to bring back some fiscal sense to our Nation.

Have at it, Sir!

If I can be of assistance to you or our Country, do not hesitate to ask. And God blessed you, Sir. Your crowning achievement still lies ahead of you and you will have a lot of fun on this mission. I guaran-godamn-tee it. I fear nothing and I always win.

You, too, are cut of this cloth. Or you can leave the GOP to Sarah/Rush/Hannity and their ilk. Your choice.

Sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in exile)

No comments: