Saturday, July 17, 2010

Escalating my attacks on Sewanee


Sewanee pretends that it broke or lost its infamous mace in 1997. Still, the Episcopalian Seminary school is famous for its racist past and angry alumni. Bishop Alexander (Atlanta), tries to reform, but the Tennessee Williams rights are now valued at $1/3 Billion, and he's afraid to confront Michael Remer about how much of the proceeds go to Republican Party Black Ops people.

Ask the Bishop: Exactly how much of the proceeds of $1/3 Billion goes to EXPERIMENTAL writers as is stipulated in the playwright's will. As TW's last significant assistant and with all due respect (none), I will demand an answer until I get one.

Scott

Subject: I can't get this posted to Sewanee Writers Conference blog. HELP!!!
From: Scott Kenan
Date: July 17, 2010 4:04:58 PM CDT
To: kewilson@sewanee.edu
Cc: J. Neil Alexander , Allean Hale , Kenneth Holditch , Thomas Keith , Annette Saddik , Robert Bray , John Uecker , Larry Myers , Robert Leleux , John Shanley , John DiLeo , John Lahr , Mark Beard , Donna Pierce , Michael D. Remer , Don Weise , Cynthia Zigmund , Christopher Bram , Christopher Rice
Bcc: 300 MORE

*********************

It seems that even after paring it down to 1/3 the size of what I'll paste in below (what I'd hoped to post), it is too big for Sewanee's puny little mind, and it keeps coming back as too big a comment to post. Do be sure to see what I wrote on my blog about Sewanee's outrageous illegal activities. I also recently sent all my info to the FBI, Harvard's legal department, etc.

I'm blind copying at least 300 TW friends so they know what's up and how TW's huge endowment is being wisely spent!!!

See you in court!!!

Sewanee's impossible-to-comment-on blog: http://sewaneewriters.org/blog/guest-post-cliff-garstang-at-the-2010-sewanee-writers-conference/

Scott

******************

Google alerts sent all of us with "Tennessee Williams" as an alertable topic an alert today, titled: "Pertetual Folly: Sewanee Writers Conference -- Day 4."

Of course all the Williams scholars, caring directors, actors, producers, etc., get these daily alerts. WE ARE LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF AT SEWANEE AGAIN!!!

Even Thomas Keith (Michael Remer's toadie to Williams scholars, publishers, etc.) was mortified when the Sewanee Conference people read at the installation of TW in the Poet's Corner in Cathedral John Divine in NYC late last fall.

Wyatt Prunty read the poem from LA NOCHE DEL IGUANA as if it were an accounting speadsheet!!! (I've written the title in Spanish because I've escaped Remer's Republican henchmen and now live in Puerto Vallarta, and will soon sign an agreement with the wealthiest businessman in Guadalajara to re-develop the IGUANA movie site ruins in Mismaloya.

Ask yourself: "What have I done for Tennessee Williams today?" (He's paying your salaries and expenses, even from the grave). Ask Mr. Prunty why he and Remer have so far kept my TW memoir from being published. See its website here: www.walkingonglass.net . Don't miss my blog that gives the evidence I sent the FBI on Sewanee and Mr. Remer.

Write Vanessa Redgrave and ask her if it's true she refused to attend the Bishop's reception afterward. Olympia Dukakis DID attend, as did others including me. No real Williams scholar was in attendance, with the possible exception of Annette Saddick, but she is said to be Mr. Keith's accomplice in subverting the truth about Tennessee Williams.

Administrator of this blog: Do not bother deleating this posting. I will be emailing it to my list of over 300 people who actually care about Tennessee Williams and don't allow prattle like this blog to be in any way associated with his legacy.

Scott D. Kenan,
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in exile)
17 July, 2010, 3:40 PM CDT

No comments: