Monday, August 2, 2010

Follow up: Provincetown TW Theater Festival


It will be over when the fat lady sings. She has not even identified herself yet, but I sure wish it could be Ethyl Merman, who was so much fun at parties (as described in my Tennessee Williams memoir, still blocked for publication by the Republican Party due to its evidence against them in the book).

Sent to the Provincetown Tennessee Williams Theater Festival people this morning:

Dear Williams Theater Festival People,

None of you have replied to my emails that I sent to this address within the last week. Perhaps you do not take me seriously. I will (on behalf my former employer, Mr. Tennessee Williams at his SPECIFIC directions to me before his death) destroy your festival or completely change its management, depending on developments between now and the time it is held this year.

I will do the same with the New Orleans Festival which is more ingrained with the poisons of Michael Remer and the Republican Party who masquerade while systematically seeking to destroy much of Mr. Williams' legacy by promoting crap like the nelly actor who impersonates TW as a sniveling queen (Jeremy), and bullshit like superficial racial experiments with CAT in London and NYC, and soon, apparently, STREETCAR. The good news is that your festival is of a much higher quality, relying on TW's original work in performance. The NO Fest is more bullshit yack ABOUT TW, so is more destructive. The only audience they get anymore are old retired WHITES-ONLY tourists. Now THAT tells you much!!!

Keep up your quality of performances and THROW THOMAS KEITH OUT COMPLETELY, or I will take steps. Do NOT make me take steps!!!

I have also become quite active politically lately. Here I paste in my response to an invite to an Obama birthday party in Decatur, GA, near where I lived before being forced to move to Puerto Vallarta (I have GREAT pics inside the now-closed IGUANA movie set property, and would be happy to send them by return email if you ask. Please understand that my email and phone communications often do not get through, so if you ask and do NOT receive, it is because I did not receive your email.

My word is my bond.

Unfortunately, I have MUCH evidence connecting the Republican Party to the theft of most of the royalties of my former boss, Tennessee Williams. I also have much evidence that John Linder is partnered with my former boss, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing in Snellville to bring in illegal drugs via US Air Force planes to Maxwell, AFB in AL, ship them to GA via UPS, and sell to fund Republican Party black ops. THEN I found that Police Chief Troutman with Councilpeople Nan Nash and Richard Mailman in Stone Mountain are protecting the drug lords who have been moving to "picturesque" Stone Mountain city and having major drug center there, hiding behind nice Republican good manners. They ran me out of the country, and I am in Puerto Vallarta partnered with several Mexican businessmen to begin selling the best land to top US and other people in arts, education, science, and government. I regret I cannot attend.

If Tom Houck (who possibly works for both sides) attends, please give him my thanks for inviting me to his Press Club party in March and conecting me to key Dems who have been using my info and evidence. I will continue to work my hardest to clean the rot out of the Republican drug dealers (Newt Gingrich set this drug scheme up and had me held in jail via Judge Linda Warren Hunter on false charges for 15+ weeks in 1990, when I thought, mistakenly, that he was against drugs. HA! It took me 20 years to raise my abilities high enough to deal with this shit again. Now I (WE, actually) are winning.

For details: My Tennessee Williams memoir (check all five web pages): www.walkingonglass.net . My political blog includes much of my info and evidence, including all I sent to FBI by secure server and to Obama and many top Republicans in Senate, demanding they take IMMEDIATE action: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Thank you, Scott D. Kenan Puerto Vallarta (in exile) (OK, I worked for TW. So I'm a bit of a drama queen. STILL, I fear nothing and I always win.) CHEERS TO ALL!!!

No comments: