Monday, August 23, 2010

Letter to a retired Navy officer:


From: ScottKenan
Subject: Re: How in the world are you ? where in the world are you?
Date: August 23, 2010 3:14:53 PM CDT
To: Rife

Hey Rife,

I barely escaped the United States alive (by car) approximately 3 months ago. My adversaries, having keys to both my house and car, had been disappearing things on a regular basis and otherwise bedeviling me in ways that when I talked or wrote about them, causing "typical," "hypnotized" white Americans to think I was crazy. They actually stole my passport from my locked car while I was enroute, but I've worked out all the problems that caused and am now legally in Mexico.

Unfortunately, the most hypnotized were my own immediate family, particularly my siblings Mike and Jane. My other sister and my parents appear to have been deliberately and consciously involved, but I am not yet certain of this.

They wanted me to submit to the very destructive drug Lithium, which had for years left me the ability only to see all the facts, but unable to connect the dots of what had been going on. Others around me tried to manipulate me as well, but I've pretty much fligured out who was my friend and who was not.

After I submitted my first testimony to the FBI via secure server back in February, I was immediately contacted by one of Obama's top advisers, and put into direct contact with the top Democrats in Georgia, whom I continued to feed as I had more evidence to give, all the while continuing to battle the assholes who would not give up. Eventually, Dottie Newman, a retired Army Colonel, who once served as Colin Powell's top protocol officer, and who with the Powells, decided it was too dangerous for him to run in the last Presidential election cycle, was assigned to help protect me.

Later, a Delta flight from here to ATL was held up until an Air Force uniformed co-pilot with serious evasion-tactics skills was brought on-board to make me feel more secure. He made a big, dramatic point of welcoming me onboard the plane, and later searched me out in baggage claim to make sure I knew that Obama's people were getting all my info and doing what they could to protect me.

But the Mexican goverment is the best! I've never directly given them any info nor asked for protection, but the night before I gave a ton of testimony at the PV US Consulate, PV police, Jalisco state police, Federales, and Army troop transports with half a dozen machine-gun-toting troops circled my block repeatedly all night long. So many, that by 1:00 am, there was a ratio of two government vehicles to one private car. I thank God for the kindnesses of the Mexican people and their government. Without them, I'm sure I'd be at least Six Feet Under!!! LOL.

So check out the blog. Heavy politics begins about Jan. 1, 2010. It, cleaned up, will be my second book. Both books will sell millions, and might make great movies as well. I sail brightly and confidently into my future. This has been a most EXCELLENT adventure!!!I

just hope I can salvage at least some of my family as well.

S

On 8/23/10 2:41 PM, Rife wrote:
Thanks for your reply - no, Steve had nothing to do with this; just googled you and found your website. In fact, I lost touch with him as soon as you guys connected, if I remember.

So how long have yuou bee in Mexico? How did you decide to pull up stakes and when and why there? I'd love to visit and reconnect, here online, if not there in person. You are generous to offer; love to see P.V., having heard many good things. Will check out your websites - meanwhile stay in touch.. All best, Rife
From: Scott Kenan
To: Rife
Cc: Steve Poynter
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: How in the world are you ? where in the world are you?

Hey Rife!

What a wonderful and completely unexpected surprise to hear from you!

I'm glad to hear you've settled, finally, on a definite description of your job situation, although I must say it sounds like you might be still floundering a bit in regards to where you truly want to live. May I suggest Puerto Vallarta as a possibility? As I recall, you once worked for the Navy, and indeed for a top admiral. That is so cool!!! You have no idea how much I have come to appreciate the sacrifices made by those who have fought the good fight for Liberty and Justice for all, especially those who served in our United States military.

I have, in fact -- now that I've been off Lithium for nearly 3 years (in Mexico, Lithium is considered a very dangerous drug to many internal systems, and never used if there is an alternative) -- come to my senses. Luckily for me, all I really suffered after all the years my family insisted I take it is the loss of most of my previously perfect teeth, but they have been nicely replaced, and, being out-pullable, enhance my love-making skills, if you get my drift).

I DO condemn the US health care system that has proven itself to be only about profits, and many of its "remedies" lead only to high-cost repairs CAUSED by its remedies. The greed and hatred of some people in the US is almost unfathomable, once your eyes are opened, but the open-eyed include so few white Americans, although the black folk and others seem to have known all this for many years -- at least the ones I got to know). God knows the Canadians have been trying to warn us for years, and the rest of the world (the foreigners I keep meeting -- without exception) have known this as well.

All that said, Puerto Vallarta is truly heaven for those who love the sea. Google it for details. Should you care to check things out, I'd be happy to put you up to save on your expenses. You won't believe the apartment I've got in a Mexican area a mile from the beach, but with easy access. I'll move into a fourth-floor apartment when it's completed in about 2 weeks, and the roof is just above it, with spectacular views 360 degrees. Lots of breezes as well, and only $200/month USD (plus electric).

I'm guessing that my old BF Steve Poynter from 1980 Key West, whom you kindly got me back in touch with in late 1994, has had a hand in my hearing from you today. Steve is the kindest and most generous of persons, and recently sent me several hundred dollars to help me move to this apartment from one I was set up in by narco-traffickers. You can read about what-all I've been up to on my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

And I did complete a Williams memoir, which is ready to sell and I expect will sell soon. The political climate in America is finally changing, and doing so radically and quickly. See: www.walkingonglass.net . If interested, I'd be happy to email a copy in PDF. I do call for donations on the site, but certainly would never require them of a friend. Let me know.

And do come for a visit! You will be amazed at all the fun one can have with these Mexican fellows. They are ALL available (and the married ones, not having accepted a bad image of themselves due to believing the lies society teaches us gay-identified people), are the best, least inhibited, and most loving. Although some require a bit of cash, as little as 200 pesos ($16).; Others are just wanting to express love and affection and appreciation without charge. They are not ageist, racist, or handsomeness-ists here at all!!! Really!!! But you being you, don't qualify as old, too-white (actually, they universally prefer sex with white people), or ugly.

And again, what a great surprise and I look forward to staying in touch.
Scott


On Aug 22, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Rife wrote:

Hi, Scott !

Long time. A big year for me - both parents died; finally decided I am retired after too long a time saying I was between jobs or looking or semi-retired. We shall see. Sold my home on Lanier Blvd. Moved to my sisters' house in Collier Hills; she moved to my parents' home in Nashville...

Let's catch up. Hope you are well.
All best, Rife

No comments: