Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sending out a hurried press release NAZIS in my family!!!


I have sent my Privacy Act Permission form to the US Consul Agent in Puerto Vallarta, Sinead O'Day, so she too can share all I've sent the US State Department.
From: Scott Kenan
Subject: Jeff and Juliana Coates, and Taniel Chemsian EXPOSED as Mex-US narco-traffickers??? Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown
Date: August 28, 2010 4:12:29 PM CDT
To: listen@ajc.com, newstips@ajc.com, mjoseph@ajc.com, news-tips@nytimes.com, Bruce.Wallace@latimes.com, Jim.Newton@latimes.com, Jane Kenan , Andrea Opperman , Margie Rose , Scott Kenan , Scott Kenan

------- Original Message --------
Subject: Jeff and Juliana Coates, and Taniel Chemsian EXPOSED as narco-traffickers??? Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:45:57 -0500
From: Scott Kenan
To:    Sinead O'Day. , BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird , Richard Lugar , Eric Gray , info@gop.com, Tom Houck

This email to Jeff Coates just came back as "unknown", although it has always worked in the past. Jeff Coates, who owns Los Veranos Canopy Tour with his wife Juliana Mex. tel. numbers: (01-322) 223 6060 / 223-6080, Nextel (322) 177 5502, were to be party to the land swindle Fernando (Mandingo) Merino and Hector-the-Engineer of the nearby bridge to San Sebastian del Oeste as well as the Chunnel between England and France.

Also: Taniel Chemsian of Timothy Real Estate Group (322) 223-5300, cell: (322) 120-5900, "USA Direct": (323) 230-8385, USA Fax: (323) 210-7260, seemed to indicate to me a few nights ago when he was dancing with his boyfriend at Paco's Ranch, that he really had no concern at all about Mr. Merino's/Hector's narco connections. He gave the impression that as a Russian national (but now US citizen), he is somehow above the law.

Both of these people were to be part of Hector's/Fernando's $290,000.000.00 land scam to sell the land (halfway to San Hector had the owners disappeared and then murdered (this according to Hector's "godson" Fernando (Rubén Fernando Gómez Merino, gmezmerino@gmail.com ). Coates has de-activated his email address he lists on his business card now (see below), and Taniel doesn't pass ANY of my "truth tests" at all!!!

Others to contact regarding this or my confirmed allegations that my parents, Bill & Ruth Anne Kenan of Raleigh, NC are actually Nazis, with a capital N:

EACH OF THESE PEOPLE HAS AGREED TO TALK TO ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OR PRESS CONTACTS!!!!!

Now, that's a triumph!!!

Bill Kenan 919-231-3337 (neither he nor my mother actually agreed, but here's their number)
Mike Kenan: home: 610-644-1766, cell: 610-517-6339, work: 610-833-3534
Julie Kenan Duffy: home: 610-518-3377, cell: 484-880-0593, work: 484-865-9771
Chuck and Hilary Pritchard/Russell: at Whale's Tale: 609-884-4808

I'll be forwarding this email to top US Press shortly.

Scott

Begin forwarded message:

Resent-From: gringocoates@gmail.com
From: postoffice
Date: August 28, 2010 1:56:15 PM CDT
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

The original message was received at 2010-08-28 13:52:21 -0500
from postoffice.(null) [10.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----


-----Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to postoffice.(null).:
RCPT To:
<<<>... User unknown
Reporting-MTA: dns; postoffice.(null)
Received-From-MTA: DNS; postoffice.(null)
Arrival-Date: 2010-08-28 13:52:21 -0500

Final-Recipient: RFC822; gringocoates@gmail.com
Action: failed
Status: 5.1.1
Remote-MTA: DNS; postoffice.(null)
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP;550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: gringocoates@gmail.com
Last-Attempt-Date: 2010-08-28 13:52:21 -0500

From: Scott Kenan
Date: August 28, 2010 12:29:46 PM CDT
To: Rubén Fernando Gómez Merino
Cc: " Sinead O'Day", "BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird" , mnorrington@stonemountainpd.org, taniel@timothyrealestategroup.com, gringocoates@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Letter explaining what we need to clarify before I pay additional rent


Pull-LEAZE, Mr. Fernando Mandingo!!! This Espanol gibberish is non-sense to me -- and I have not tried to get any one (or two) to translate it. If you wish to threaten me, please do it in English or Spanglish. German or Latin would be suitable alternatives, in a pinch.

Don't you owe me some money?

Scottl'

On Aug 26, 2010, at 1:58 AM, Rubén Fernando Gómez Merino wrote:

si ya conseguiste pruebas para sustentar tus mentiras a ver cómo las manejas, falsificar testimonios y difamar sí son delitos graves, te estás buscando un pleito como para que te deporten, es lo que quieres_ adelante



2010/8/24 Scott Kenan
Bullshit, you little mother-fucker (not a personal comment about your mother). I was with Cornelio Prada Diaz when I paid your mother (or other imposter in a residence near the flea market to the north of the Tunel Highway back in April. I still have the receipt for $350.00 rent and $350.00 (USD) damage deposit that I paid then for the apartment at

Venutiano Carranza 318
Colonia Emiliano Zapata
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisca, Mexico

that Cornelio was to occupy, and apparently did until (according to Cornelio), she raised the rent to $500.00/month USD, beginning 15 June. Crazy to raise rent off season in my opinion, but then we've already established that BOTH of us got scammed.

You have already agreed that your mother (for whatever reason) transferred the rental agreement to the Calle Vienna, east of Calle Roma (swimming-pool blue apartment upstairs in center of block, across from higher-value real estate). Therefore, the damage deposit for which I have a receipt must be still in your or your mother's hand. I will NOT charge you interest for the use of that money (as is the law in most of the US), if you return it tomorrow morning at 11:00 am at your nephews apartment.

Also, I will NOT walk my 6' 11" body (2.10 meters) with a sign saying "Miguel Rosas and HIS MOTHER are Narco-traffickers and Cheats!!!"
all up and down the neighborhood, which I understand to be a hot-bed of drug dealers, some of whom would LOVE the opportunity to laugh their ass off at YOU -- AND your mother.

Now, I've tried to be nice about this, but I've already turned over a lot of evidence to my and your governments about several top narco-traffickers that have tried cheating me. They include Hector the Engineer of the new bridge on the way to San Sebastian del Oeste, and the former PRI President of Mexico who owns Telcel. Also Hector's half-idiot godson, Fernando Marino, who has too many teeth.

Did you not read my blog??? scottkenan.blogspot.com

Do you think I'm afraid of you??????????

If cheating me out of 2500.00 pesos is so important to you (when I actually paid your mother 4375 pesos, and have a reciept to prove it -- which I'll bring -- but hoping to keep things "nice" I offered to let you make a good profit and only pay what I need to pay my new landlord), then meet me there or gun me down there if you feel angry. I don[t care.

But I'll bet the Federales will be hanging out and watching.

Why not act like a man and return my money? I'd still rather get it tonight, but if after dark, it must be in a place that is public and has people. If you insist on this foolishness, I'll see you at the apartment just beneath it where your nephew lives, and I'll be wearing a sign about you and your nephew AND YOUR MOTHER and your drug-dealing, cheating ways.

I will NOT be armed, but perhaps you will be. I fear nothing.

DecIde Sir: WHICH DO YOU PREFER??? NO ANSWER FROM YOU??? I SHOW UP IN THE MORNING AND MAKE A BIG SCENE. MAYBE THE PRESS WILL COME.

I will check my email once at about 20:00 local time tonight. Be sure the time is one after that. If you cannot respond in time tonight, be sure I get your email response before 11:00 am tomorrow to keep me from making a BIG scene in the neighborhood. I'll copy some each of your and my friends on this.

MOST sincerely,
Scott
On Aug 24, 2010, at 5:51 PM, Miguel Rosas wrote:

> Dear Scott,
>
> I just speoke with my mother and she told that she only received
> $2200.00 pesos for the month rent and there was no deposit for the
> apartment for the same reason my mother can not return any other money
> as there was no deposit. Thank you for returning the key to my
> nephew.
>
> Good luck and I have a great day.
>
> Bye,
> Miguel
>
> 2010/8/23 Scott Kenan :
>> Hi Miguel,
>> I have vacated the apartment, which I completed on Saturday, and then
>> returned the key to your nephew. The language problem being what it is, we
>> could not satisfactorily discuss the return of the damage deposit. I had
>> meant to get back to you earlier about this, but I've been very busy.
>> I trust that the person who inspected the apartment found it in satisfactory
>> condition. I left it a little cleaner than I found it, but that is not a
>> complaint. It was satisfactory when I moved in.
>> As I wrote earlier, I am willing to accept that given all the peculiarities
>> of the leaking roof and the scam which, apparently, we are all victim to,
>> that the rent actually paid to you covers my complete time there. Now to the
>> damage deposit.
>> Of course, what I paid who-knows-who for damage deposit several months ago
>> (LONG BEFORE your mother went to the US to visit), was $350.00 USD, or +/-
>> 4375.00 pesos. But if the rent your family received was actually only
>> 2200.00 pesos, then I cannot ask for more than that back. If I have your
>> word that this is all it is, then I will simply thank you when you return
>> it, and pray to God above, that neither your family nor I am EVER scammed
>> again by drug traffickers like this!!!
>> But, the scams that I have endured have made me broke and given me the
>> opportunity to discover that I can, in fact, live in a foreign country whose
>> language is mostly a mystery to me by using only my wits. That is a
>> SERIOUSLY advantageous skill to have, and I thank God for it!!!
>> Now, all that said, and knowing that whatever you return to me as my damage
>> deposit moneys, I hold you and your family in the highest regard and bear no
>> ill will toward you at all. But it is also true that my new apartment's rent
>> is 2500.00 pesos/month, and the landlord was kind enough to allow me to move
>> in paying only the first month's rent with promise to pay the damage deposit
>> of the same amount within one week. At the moment, I have no idea where I'll
>> get the money other than what you owe me, so if you find it in your heart to
>> return an extra 300.00 pesos to me, that would cover it, and actually keep
>> me suffering more than you from the "scam."
>> Had you actually received that full 4375 deposit, this would work out to a
>> discounted return of 2500, giving you a 1875 pesos profit! No bad at all,
>> and frankly speaking, a brilliant and very Mexican way to bilk a Gringo --
>> something I generally greatly support!!!
>> But not when the Gringo is me. I think this is the best solution, don't you?
>> If you only got 2200 pesos for the deposit, you'd only be paying an extra
>> 300 back, or $24.00 USD. If I sicced (sent him like a dog after your ass) an
>> attorney after you, it would cost a lot more to settle everything, what with
>> legal fees and such, so I think I have found a solution that satisfies
>> everyone quite well and hope you can accept it, and know also that I do not
>> want or ask for any further explanations, just money.
>> I am copying my new landlord on this so he knows I am diligently trying to
>> raise the additional funds I owe him. He DOES happen to also be a rather
>> powerful attorney, but I have not asked for his assistance and doubt I will
>> have to.
>> Please let me know ASAP. And if we could transfer the money today, that
>> would be extremely helpful to me and we would be '"out of each others hair"
>> once and for all!
>> Muchos gracias, Senor!!!
>> Scott D. Kenan
>>
>> On Aug 16, 2010, at 6:32 PM, Miguel Rosas wrote:
>>
>> Hi Scott,
>>
>> Sorry about the whole bad deals that you have got into. My Mother is
>> going to work again on the issue of the roof but it will be once she
>> returns back to Mexico. If you need to leave the place it is not an
>> issue and you will not owe anything as the deal was not done with you
>> but with the other person who who got you into the place. Sorry that
>> the place is not what you expect but it was work on regarding the
>> issue but you can not see if the thing done will work until it rains
>> and now we know that the work done did not work as expected. Please
>> leave the key(s) to my nephew once you leave and I will tell him that
>> you do not owe anything and that you will leave the place in few days.
>> If you noticed that amount of money that the other person say he paid
>> is not what my mother charge for the room so you got scam again by
>> this person Corrnelio. I am sure the person who you give the money
>> was not may mother as you probable have not seeing here since she is
>> been in the US for the last month. To make things easy for you,
>> please find a place that works for you as this place will need more
>> work once my Mother is back in town.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Miguel
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:
>>
>> Hi Miguel,
>>
>> I assume you are Miguel. You sounded like a woman, but it was a voice that
>>
>> could have gone either way. You said you are in California, USA, so that is
>>
>> nice, but I can't imagine why your relatives here don't have someone local
>>
>> who can translate.
>>
>> in any case, I'm glad to hear you will help get this all straightened out.
>>
>> But please don't tell me about how the roof was already fixed again, or any
>>
>> such crap. No one in the US would be required to pay any rent at all for an
>>
>> apartment that has a leeky roof as bad as this one. And the other thing I
>>
>> want to say is that this kind of distraction that is also lie-based is
>>
>> EXACTLY how Mexican narco-traffickers have talked to me, so for your own
>>
>> good, please find some integrity and I will treat you with integrity as
>>
>> well.
>>
>> Here it is. Please reply within two days or let me know when you will. If I
>>
>> move out in the meantime, I'll leave my address so any bill can be submitted
>>
>> with explanation. My lawyer, Dean hansell, was Police Commissioner of Los
>>
>> Angeles for four years. he's now suing Arizona on behalf Mexico and not
>>
>> charging Mexico. We went to Denison University together. Richard Lugar is
>>
>> the Senator form Indiana who also went to Denison. Sinead is the US Consular
>>
>> agent down here.
>>
>> My political blog will tell you much: scottkenan.blogspot.com . Also, since
>>
>> moving into this apartment, my tires go from 33 psi to 12-15 psi every 36
>>
>> hours, but do not get worse (only one at a time, and they seem to try to do
>>
>> one consistently, but sometimes screw up and deflate a different tire. Once,
>>
>> when I went to Guadalajara for three days, it took 6 days for the tire to go
>>
>> low. If you have any idea who has been doing this the entire 7 weeks I've
>>
>> been in your apartment, please ask them to stop.
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> Scott D. Kenan
>>
>> The leter, verbatim with NO changes:
>>
>> 10 August 2010
>>
>> Dear Land Lady,
>>
>> In regard to the rent for my apartment on Calle Vienna near Roma in
>>
>> Versalles, Puerto Vallata, Mexico, which is directly above the one your
>>
>> husband and son tell me they live in ( I have only met your husband and son
>>
>> yesterday. I met you at a house near the street market on the north side of
>>
>> the Tunel highway). I paid you the Mexican pesos equivalent of $700.00 USD
>>
>> for an apartment for Cornelio Prada Diaz in Zona Romantica. (I have the
>>
>> exact address of that apartment in my records and can give it to you if you
>>
>> need me to) $350.00 USD for a month rent and $350.00 USD for damage deposit.
>>
>> I believe I also have the receipt for the money which you gave me at the
>>
>> time.
>>
>> Cornelio moved (or said he moved) into this apartment right away. I was to
>>
>> join him when I moved here. In early June, Cornelio, who had traveled to
>>
>> Puerto Vallarta for a couple of days, claimed to me that you had raised the
>>
>> rent there by $200.00 USD per month, but that he had made a deal with you,
>>
>> and you let us have this apartment on Calle Vienna for $350.00/month so that
>>
>> we would not have to pay the huge increase. I gave him $700.00 USD cash and
>>
>> he said he wired it all to you on 15 June, 2010 to cover the next two
>>
>> months. He told me that the due day for rent was the 15th of each month.
>>
>> Later, he brought me here and claimed he had to go immediately to
>>
>> Guadalajara to work for his boss managing a bar there. I later learned that
>>
>> he is a criminal wanted by the police in many states in Mexico for selling
>>
>> large quantities of illegal drugs. I got confirmation of this last night
>>
>> from the manager of Hotel Mercurio in Zona Romantica as well as the police.
>>
>> Cornelio had to get out of town at night before he was discovered. He is
>>
>> wanted for VERY serious crimes. I know I will never see or hear from him
>>
>> again.
>>
>> He completely fooled me, and stole a total of $15,000.00 USD from me over a
>>
>> period of several months. I was stupid. I have no more savings because of
>>
>> what he stole, but I do have some money now from taking my new HDTV to the
>>
>> pawn shop. I will get more money soon because of other income that I expect.
>>
>> I believe that you and your family are honorable people and so am I. We have
>>
>> all been used by a criminal.
>>
>> I was surprised that you said the rent here is actually $2200.00 pesos/month
>>
>> (about $200.00 USD). Since I paid $700.00 USD for 15 June - 15 August and
>>
>> the rent was actually $400.00 USD, I would like to know where the money
>>
>> went. If you have a receipt for his paying you only $400.00 USD, we will
>>
>> need to take it to the police to prove another of Cornelio’s crimes. I have
>>
>> already told the US Consulate here and they are cooperating with the Mexican
>>
>> government. Cornelio has been involved in crimes that affect both our great
>>
>> countries, and both of our governments want to solve his crimes, arrest
>>
>> Cornelio, and take him to trial as soon as possible.
>>
>> If you do not have a receipt or cannot find it, then perhaps we should share
>>
>> the burden of Cornelio’s crime and split the difference. In other words,
>>
>> split the loss of the $300.00 USD and act as if I have already paid you only
>>
>> half of it, or $150.00 USD. Then I would still owe you a balance of $50.00
>>
>> USD rent for this month, and could pay it in full immediately.
>>
>> If we do go to the police, I will be sure to tell them that I believe you
>>
>> had NOTHING to do with this crime and did not know Cornelio was an
>>
>> international narcotics-criminal. But I must also tell you that I can only
>>
>> pay you $100.00 USD rent now, but will pay the rest in a week, when I expect
>>
>> I will receive more money.
>>
>> Please know that I only want to do what is fair to you and me, obey the laws
>>
>> of Mexico, and that you agree to. If you have a different idea that is fair
>>
>> to both of us, please tell me and I will give it honest consideration. Crime
>>
>> is Mexico involving drugs affects both Mexicans and Americans, and our
>>
>> governments are very eager to stop it. I have an appointment at the US
>>
>> Consulate in Nuevo Vallarta Thursday morning, but would be happy to meet
>>
>> with you almost any other time. I think I must insist that I speak to you,
>>
>> the actual lady I met when Cornelio and I first rented the other property to
>>
>> be certain I know I am speaking to the same person when I file my report
>>
>> with the US and Mexican Governments about this crime of Cornelio’s. It would
>>
>> be good if your husband who speaks good enough English is there also to
>>
>> translate.
>>
>> Also, the roof here leaks very bad in the first and middle rooms and ruined
>>
>> an expensive piece of audio equipment that I owned. I just threw it out, not
>>
>> knowing if i could ask you to pay for it or not under Mexican law. Let’s act
>>
>> as if that did not happen, but I do believe the roof should be repaired
>>
>> IMMEDIATELY. If fact, if you have roof tar and tools, I will be happy to do
>>
>> the labor for free. It is the rainy season and when most of two rooms are
>>
>> unusable because of leaks, it is an impossible situation.
>>
>> I hope you can understand my point of view and that we can talk as soon as
>>
>> possible and I can pay you some money!
>>
>> Thank you very much!
>>
>> Please slip a note through the door crack if you do not find me at home,
>>
>> telling me what time would be good (but not Thursday morning when I must go
>>
>> to the US Consulate). If it is raining or rained recently, be sure to use an
>>
>> ink that does not bleed when wet. The area of floor in front of the door is
>>
>> always very wet when it rains.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>>
>> Scott D. Kenan scott@scottkenan.com
>>
>> Former assistant to Mr. Tennessee Williams who wrote the play that was
>>
>> filmed in PV: LA NOCHE DEL IGUANA. Website: www.walkingonglass.net .
>>
>>





No comments: